aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

10972 Posts, 523 Topics, 737 Members, Latest Member: PM_ME_GANBARUBY

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 220680 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #705 on: February 11, 2009, 11:26:07 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris's Hyaku Shiki is seized upon by three Lions, which are handled through unique swordplay*
Why does it always end up this way?

IP Logged

« Reply #706 on: February 11, 2009, 11:44:58 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

The VF-25 boosts forward as a Lion tries to ram it, then spins around and fires the hip-mounted beam guns through the Lion .

Hey, Sakura...
Damn. How did she manage to slip loose with all these Lions still dancing around?

"I have no idea. "

She DOES know that the V2 isn't anywhere NEAR as fast as the Cybuster, right?

"Doesn't seem to. De culture, WE aren't even as fast as Cybuster."

Shara's Sturmvogel swings it's beamsabers at a Lion, driving it back. Jaybee takes the opportunity to return to fighter mode and fires some more shots at another Lion.

Well, I really wish she'd realized that before she left, because there's still a lot of goons out here.

"There weren't that many to start. How can there still be a lot?"

That's a.... very good question. Hey, anyone keeping score on the kills out here?

IP Logged

« Reply #707 on: February 12, 2009, 12:01:36 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~HQ Airspace~

*Before Sakura can leave the perimeter, another fifty Guarlions launch into the air around her, completely blocking her way and forcing her to back off if she doesn't want to be completely surrounded. Clearly, the instigator of this attack expected people to try to jump to Derek's aid, and planned accordingly.*

~Approximately 15 kilometers west of AGGF HQ~

*The green GP-01, with Derek still in tow, continues speeding along, before, having gotten far enough away to do so, finally slows down and drops the Proto-R onto an open field.*

Derek: *Lands on his feet, albeit roughly* Agh... *Turns to face his attacker* You treat all your dance partners like this, or am I special?

*As the enemy mech lands, it becomes clear to anyone that the machine, while it may have once been a GP01-Fb Gundam Full Vernian "Zephyranthes" model, has since been heavily modified. The legs, in particular, have had much of their exterior armor removed, with sets of vernier jets along the back of them in a vertical line, three to a leg. In addition, the body seems slimmer by a little bit as well, and the area around the cockpit seems to be different, as if the machine is missing the Core Block system. The shoulders are more rounded, and the entire machine is painted in dark green with a silver trim, It crosses it's arms as it stares Derek down, menacingly.*

????: You're a lot of things, Barona. Special isn't one of them.

Derek: And you're terrible at hiding your identity, 006. Or is it just Kanzaki, now?

Kanzaki: Heh. *His machine takes a bow* Kanzaki Seiyokaze, mercenary extraordinare. That's me. It's been what, almost three years? How ya been, Derek?

Derek: *Shrugs* Could be better. One of my former subordinates just grabbed me off the deck of my own ship during a prototype test and dropped me about a hundred feet, but other than that, I haven't had much to complain about lately. You?

Kanzaki: *Shrugs as well* Oh, something kinda like that. Got a sweet paying gig recently, working for a guy named Van Vat Tran. Know him?

Derek: Heard of him. He's that guy from that thing in that place, right?

Kanzaki: Yup, that's him. Oh, and I ran into Rena, too.

Derek: *Sighs*.....Yeah, I figured that's what this was about. I assume you're here to do something about that.

Kanzaki: Yup. *Draws a beam saber and ignites it, the color of the blade a matching green to the suit* I don't play fair like she does, you know that. The weak and defenseless targets are perfect for me.

Derek: I remember. *Draws the Shishio Blade and assumes a ready pose* I suppose the first move is yours.

Kanzaki: Heh....*Charges forward* You supposed right!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #708 on: February 12, 2009, 12:10:16 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:17:52 AM by Ash Rudel »
Ash: Damn it Sakura, can't you go anywhere without having a lot of guys wanting to try to kill you. (fires off a few missles into the swarm of Guarlions)

Momotaros: Screw the kid games, let's brust through.

Ryutaros: Re-routing energy now.

Urataros: Thrusters at full output.

Ash: Alright, (pulls back on the thrusters) Maxium burn....

Wing Gust begins to spin as energy builds in front of it. Tearing a way through the Guarlions, before it fizzles out. Taking the opertunity, Ash sends the wing gust higher into the sky. Trying to get a good view of the battle at hand.

Ash: Looks like Jay and Shara have that covered....(turns his head and quickly dodges a few shots from the Guarlions)  Derek can wait.

Urataros: Shouldn't we be more worried about him?

Ash: (dodging shots and fireing off his own) Are you kidding, it's Derek. (quickly switches to battle mode) Besides Masaki will be there in a second. (looks over and sees Sakura's mech) Would you leave this to us.

Kintaros: Ash-sama, lets use that attack.

Ash: Right Kin.

21 fires off both of it's boost knuckles at once, but this time the plams of the hands are wide open. One pushes the v2 back towards the others, then locks back into place. The other one, rather then going through the Guarlions, they push them back, before relocking back on 21. Already in motion Ash grabs the nearest Guarlion and tosses it into  another one. Fliping a switch he fires off 21's eye lasers hittng the Guarlions power core, before flying back.

Momotaros: Alright, Who's next?

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #709 on: February 12, 2009, 01:14:02 AM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
(Just really deploying now, Crisp observes the platoon of Guarlions being violated by a rapidly spinning push.  Suddenly, a giant metal hand clasps around one of them, and closes on it rapidly - the Guarlion attempts to activate its boost drive, but its struggle is useless in the vice-like grip.

The giant machine does not pause or hesitate, moving and whipping the machine at one of its allies like a Javelin.  Its eyes light up with a terrible brilliance, and pilots are blinded as brilliant beams rip the guarlions a new one.  It turns and challenges its foes, an invincible behemoth of modern science that stands on the fallen troops - an imposing sight that makes even the staunchest of pilots shudder from.

Well, almost.)

Verde: Whadda piece o' shit.  Waste that sucker.

Crisp: Guarlions!  Get to the air! 

(Some of the pilots react, jumping and climbing while the rest stay frozen.  One fires a poorly aimed volley of shots, most of which miss, but another of which is consumed by the TK field.)

Grunt: I didn't want this!

(Crisp immediately barrages the Grungust's general area with its entire repertoire of missles - two at a time, and while flying backwards very quickly.)

Verde: Th' hell ar' ya doin?  Yer' gonna need those.

Crisp: I'll need those Guarlions more.  Once they've got a clear shot at his back, we've got a chance.

Verde: Why you playin' bait?  We're gonna get raped if we're hit by that thing.

Crisp: I don't think it has much on aerial units, and since it pushed its support away, it's severely outnumbered and surrounded. 

(The lion Type F quickly climbs in order to avoid a one-dimensional counterattack.  Verde holds on for dear life from the change in acceleration.)

Verde: Next tim', I'll get t'a drive.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #710 on: February 12, 2009, 01:34:06 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
More reinforcements?
This is getting out of hand.

"Mmmm.... this should do it."

The VF-22 fires all it's remaining missiles, and Jaybee sists back and watches as Shara's salvo corkscrews through the air, the cloud splitting up and chasing the various mechs as they try to get away. The inevitable happens eventually, as the first missile detonates and a curtain of fireballs rapidly spreads across the sky.

It's really beautiful, in a strange kinda way.

"If you say so."

I do.

Ya know.... I don't trust Masaki to actually FIND Derek. Or make it back here. We should probably start a search.

"For all the good it'll do us."

Hey, we may stumble upon Derek.
You guys think can handle this wave on your own, right?

The two VFs dart off, and start a search pattern in the direction of Derek's and Masaki's last known heading. Jaybee fires one last burst of gunfire at a Lion that tries to slow them down.

IP Logged

« Reply #711 on: February 12, 2009, 01:53:30 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~HQ Battlefield~

*Three Guarlion survivors of Ash's attack are quickly mowed down by bow gun shots as Fuyume boosts in to support the Grungust, striking down another one as she does so.*

Fuyume: Ashi-kun, I know Nijuichi-san can take a lot of damage, but you shouldn't stand out in front like this. It makes you a really big target!

*The irony of a pink mech telling a Grungust he stands out isn't lost on the world, as two more Guarlions charge at the Fei-Yen from opposite sides. Fuyume turns and shoots one down, but before she can turn around and hit the other, it's suddenly sniped through the chest and explodes*

Haruka: *Loads another clip into her rifle as she walks forward* You're both hopeless, sometimes. *Reaches up without looking and fires her left arm gatling at one of the last Lions, taking it out* But you know, if even ONE single person here understood how to use caution during a fight, I'd be out of a job.

*The Alex brings it's rifle to bear, aims, and snipes down the last four Guarlions trying to get away, finishing the group off completely. Without hesitating, she then turns and unloads another two shots at the pair of Lions still harrassing the northern end of the field, and then turns and takes out the last pair on the south end. Reloading her rifle again, she takes a few more steps forward and then begins firing at the Lion F, which has at this point become the last target left on the field.*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #712 on: February 12, 2009, 02:50:08 AM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
(The lion is only able to watch helplessly as the Guarlions are mowed down by the ambush, not even firing a single shot in response.)

Crisp: It's... like before.  It's just like before.  I think I've seen enough, here.  Taken completely by surprise despite radar warnings.  That Grungust is dangerous, but not because it's strong.  I've definitely seen enough.

(More are gunned down, and a blaze ignites the sky a long way away)

Verde: You won't be seein' anything m if you don't move yer' ass!

Crisp: I'm quite aware, Petty Officer.

(Crisp hip-fires back at the Alex on the ground while retreating, swerving to the sides while moving backwards to dodge the volley.  He quickly turns, and seeing no ally signals nearby, activates the ASRS system and heads to the nearest base.)

Crisp: I didn't survive the DC war because I was careless.  Those two are particularly dangerous - the one in the Gundam, and the one in the pink mech - They're not impossibly skilled, but they exhibit the capacity to back one another up.

Verde: Yer' sayin' that like it's impressive, or somethin'. 

Crisp: Our troops did not exhibit that capacity today.  I'd get to the bottom of how they're being trained, but I think Van will probably take whoever he can get.  They weren't even attacked while reloading.  Who's still wasting our manpower on these suicide missions?

Verde: Ya gotta point, chief.  War's a bitch, but we didn't do anythin', either.

Crisp: In the end, I couldn't save a single pilot.  I couldn't read from far away enough to warn them, and the armaments on this mech are insufficient for running distraction or covering fire.  I won't forget these pilots' sacrifices.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #713 on: February 12, 2009, 02:51:37 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:59:58 AM by Sume Gai »
-Michael Snow-

Michael: "Bah, by the time I get this thing running; you guys have already cleared the field.""

the Grey and Green GN Flag Flips left as it brings it's GN lance-rifle to bare on the missiles that are streaking towards the Grungust.  the orange particles shreding the missiles with ease.

Michael: "Man next time we have an off base mission remind me to go..."

-Sume Gai-

Gai watched the battle unfolding on his desk top display.  He still seemed out of it, the dream from earlier having worsened things.  He had considered launching but as it was he didn't feel up to the task and either way things were clearly winding down

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #714 on: February 12, 2009, 03:18:49 AM » by alaras
In the sick room:

The sirens died down and everything seemed to calm down.  Matt was still unconscious, still healing, but still lucid, and he heard the sirens stop.  The battle's over, I guess.  My guess is those idiots failed to do anything, but I guess they weren't trying to extract me, or else their spy already told them not to.  Almost makes me wish the Einst would tear them apart already, or maybe that Alfimi girl, even if she gives me a sense of total and overwhelming doom.
IP Logged

« Reply #715 on: February 12, 2009, 03:20:09 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
As R-3 slices one last Lion with its beam sword, it looks over the field.

Looks like that's the last of them - I'll be heading back shortly. And did anyone get a good look at that Lion V? Its loadout suggests it was a commander, and it definitely fought differently. My TK also picked up two beings inside, but one of them felt... strange. Like it wasn't quite human.

...Meh. Ianator, returning to base.

IP Logged

« Reply #716 on: February 12, 2009, 09:43:19 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 09:57:15 AM by Sakura77 »
Just as Sakura was returning to base she received a transmission.

???:Young ones such as your sisters shouldn't be out alone during times like this.

???:I'm currently working with that man who crippled that ES of yours. Bring a mech we'll finish what we started long ago.

My sisters will be there correct?

???:They're civilians not soldiers, I'd only give them to the DC over my dead body. Also I won't do anything to them either we're the last ones and I'm going to keep it that way.

Just the two of us. Standard rules?

???:Standard. I'll be waiting at the base.

With the communication ended, Sakura could be seen shaking and holding her head.

How could he? It doesn't matter I guess... Queen will have to do since it'll be a battle of skill not speed. I have to get ready.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #717 on: February 12, 2009, 12:24:33 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Finishing his group with a well placed fire attack

That's the last of them here.

Andrew, returning to base.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #718 on: February 12, 2009, 01:33:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~HQ field~

Haruka: *Sidesteps the shots fired at her, not bothering to shoot back* That was easier than I thought it'd be.

Fuyume: Ha-chan, I'm gonna go help Masa-chan and Jay-kun. We need to find Derek-sama!

*Before anyone else can respond, the Fei-Yen turns and takes off in the direction everyone else has gone, as fast as she can.*

Haruka: *Sighs* I'm not even going to bother. *Sets the Alex to start moving back to base before opening the cockpit door and lighting a cigarette* Alexis, is the transport ready?

*A Tausendfuessler taxis out of one of the base hangars nearby, and opens the hatch so the Alex can get in.*

Alexis: *Over the Tausend's loudspeaker* C'mon, Ha-chan! Let's go!

Haruka: Alright, already. Calm down. *Climbs into the back of the Tausend* Let's go.

Alexis: Right! T7, taking off!

~Western battlefield~

*The battle between the leader of the Blue Wings and his former subordinate rages, but it's very obvious who exactly is going to win at the rate it's going.*

Kanzaki: *Barely even tries to block a slash, but still has no problems with it* This is really pretty sad, Derek. I know it's half-finished, but you just HAVE to be screwing around with me.

Derek: *Growls intelligibly as he backs up, ready for another attack* Dammit, he's right....This IS pathetic. Coming from the guy in a custom mech, that's really arrogant. Where'd you get that thing, anyway?

Kanzaki: Oh, Zephyr, here? Found him in a junkyard awhile back. *Shrugs* Parts of him, anyway. The NDC guys fixed him up real good, don'cha think? Even changed it up to meet my, ahem, exacting standards.

Derek: They couldn't rebuild it completely, so you just started making it up as you went along.

Kanzaki: *Shrugs* Yeah, but my version sounds better. But don't be fooled, Derek. *The "Zephyr" lifts up into the air and hovers exactly seven feet off the ground while assuming another attack stance* THIS part was my idea all along!

*The Zephyr charges forward at high speed, forcing Derek to dive to the side as quickly as the Proto-R will allow. Even as he does, though, Kanzaki's machine raises it's feet up and "kicks" the air, instantly reversing direction and charging for him again, forcing him to block this time. The force of the impact is enough to push the Proto-R across the ground, gouging the field where his feet are dug in trying to give him footing.*

Derek: GAH! You put a Tesla Drive in there, too! *Pushes off the beam weapon and slashes horizontally at Kanzaki* That's just greedy!

Kanzaki: *Laughs as he flies backwards effortlessly, even doing a backflip to show off.* Not just one, either. One in the body, both legs, and both arms. This baby can go anywhere, anytime!

Derek: FIVE Tesla Drives?! How in the hell...?!

Kanzaki: Did you forget? The DC are the ones who first made Tesla Drive-equipped mechs in the first place. It'd stand to reason that they could do a lot with the technology. Zephyr here's so damn precise, I could probably run a whole triathalon in the sky!

Derek:.....*Shrugs* I can't really argue with that. I guess I should have known you'd figure out a way to reach the sky with your own two hands.

Kanzaki: *Grins* Riding the wind the whole way. Yup, that's me alright. *Brings his saber up* Now, enough dialoguing! *Dashes forward*

Derek: No choice. I'm just gonna have to boost it and hope it doesn't kill me in the process. Increase synchro rate to 40%. Engage!

*As the Zephyr comes in, the Proto-R swings up and blocks with the Shishio at a far better speed than it had previously, then takes the advantage and spins to the left, in almost the exact move Derek had used on Momotaros earlier in the day. Rather than go for a kill, however, he hesitates for just a split second. The delay is enough for Kanzaki to turn around again....only to get booted in the chest and sent flying.*

Kanzaki: Gaaaaaah! *Crashes into the ground about twenty feet away* Itai....*Sits up and shakes his fist at Derek angrily* That hurt, you bastard!

Derek: *Puts his foot down* It was supposed to--GAH!

*Just as before, the prototype unit suddenly reels from the boost in output being run through it, the force of the exterior sparking enough to actually dislodge one of the haphazardly-attached pieces of armor on the left arm.*

Derek: *Winces as he tries to straighten back up* K'so.....

Kanzaki: Eh? *Gets back to his feet* Interesting....I guess the kiddo wasn't as far along with it as I thought she'd be. You must be in a lot of pain right now, huh?

Derek: *Finally straightens up, still wincing* Kinda, a little, maybe....

Kanzaki: I see. Well, I guess we should wrap this up, then. Wouldn't want even a bastard like you to suffer.

*Deactivating his beam saber, Kanzaki then depresses a small button hidden in the weapon. The outer casing actually breaks apart to reveal a more streamlined green cylinder underneath, and a long staff extends out of the back. When he turns the weapon back on, the blade activates in a different shape. Effectively, he has turned his weapon from a beam saber into a beam glaive, much like that carried by the Gundam Shenlong. Armed with his new weapon, he holds it in a ready position.*

Kanzaki: *Grins* Don't worry. I'll make it quick.

Derek: That's what they all say. *Takes his stance* Time for round two.

Kanzaki: *Starts to hover in the air again* The wind howls from the west, Barona. *Charges forward* It's time you see the destruction that blows in with it!!!

IP Logged

« Reply #719 on: February 12, 2009, 02:23:01 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Having returned to base, Sakura seeks out Astonage

Astonage, I'm taking Queen. I need to deal with something that has come up.

Astonage: I thought your sisters were coming?

That's the problem, somebody from my past has taken them. If JayBee was here I'd tell him but, I don't have time to wait. The person who has taken them is the leader of the group Chrome Nightmare.

Hearing the name Astonage narrows his eyes and looks ready to kill

Astonage: Chrome Nightmare! I need to know now what's going on!

Shortly after I left my family years ago, I ran into them and wound up joining them. I'm sure you're aware that they were all supposedly killed years ago right?

With Astonage's nod Sakura continues

I was the one who killed them. While we were all skilled, we worked in 4-man squads to cover up our weaknesses however alone most of us had trouble fighting a highly skilled opponent by ourselves. I was amongst the top five pilots which put me above the rest.  It took me some time to take them all down but, I should have made sure that they were all killed.

Astonage: You missed one didn't you?

The leader he didn't die. He's taken my sisters and he wants one final fight under standard rules.

Astonage: Why should I believe you? Chrome Nightmare killed many people mostly innocents.

He agreed with me that we all needed to perish. We had done too many terrible things,he believed that the last one standing should try to redeem our unit. He won't touch my sisters as long as I agree to finish it.

Astonage: Give me the location of your fight. I'm going to tell JayBee what you are doing. I'm going to recommend that you're given a few days to end this however, whatever happens after that is up to Gai.

Thank you. Here's the location, I'll be leaving now.

Having said what she needed to say, Sakura starts up Queen and leaves HQ

(OOC: How do you put a link in a post similar to Derek's post? I know that italics is i, and bold is b.)

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 220680 times) 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61
Jump to: