aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 241231 times) [1] 2 3 ... 61

AGGF arc 3 & 4
« on: November 01, 2008, 10:06:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(Picking up where we left off)

alright then. Buster Machine 1 launching. 

Derek keep the output of your generator below 85% that should keep it stable. now lets go. 

GUNBUSTER GATTAI!!!!

the two mechs dock into one and landing on the front of the Nahal Duragreiz crosses it's arms

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 10:10:31 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I feel like I ought to be making some kind of epic dual speech right now. But enough screwing around. Let's see....this does that....and that fires these....alright. I think I know enough about this thing now to kick some ass.

Amuro always had the right idea, looking for an instruction manual in the cockpit. You ready, Commander?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 10:18:17 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
More than ready.

The Gunbuster 'jumps' from the Duragreiz to a point high 'above' the battle field

SUPER... INAZUMA... KIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

the Gunbuster descends from above the two spiked wheels in it's right foot rotating rapidly and then impacts the lead cone before shearing through it and shatering it into pieces.

IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 10:36:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:47:57 PM by Derek »
Let's see if I've got this one right....yep. Alright.

Gunbuster to fleet. I suggest falling back. I'm not sure how far the splash damage on this one is gonna go.

Okay! Aiming set, ready.....

Fire! BUSTER BEAM!!!!!

*Watches the beam pierce two of the cones straight through, destroying them*

Niiiiice. *Checks around him* Quick, eight point combo if we swing up and to the left!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 10:59:05 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
fair enough

The Gunbuster charges the nearest cone to it's right and punches it in the side.  the fore arm opens and several poles extend from within smashing into the beast[/i]

BUSTER COLLIDER

energy courses through the beast from the arm of the gunbuster and it crumbles into pieces

Hey derek lets try the missiles next.

The arms point at two remaining cones that are about to speed by.

IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 11:10:39 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Locked on! Let's see what kind of targetting data we can get off this one, shall we?

BUSTER MISSILE!!!!

*Fires the missiles into the cones and laughs as they get turned into swiss cheese before exploding*

I don't think I really understood how awesome this thing is just watching from the sidelines. Okay, kick, collider, beam, missiles. We forgetting anything?

IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 11:15:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well just one; the lasers in the palms.

The last two cones charge the Gunbuster.  which promptly fies above them as they collide

care to give them a shot?

Gunbuster again points the hands at the creatures who have changed direction and are charging from below.

IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 11:54:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah, right. Let's give it a go.

Wait for it....wait for it.....NOW!

HOMING LASERS!

*The lasers fire, curve, and then slam straight through the remaining cones, obliterating them*

Hah....hah....phew....Man, this thing's a trip. And we didn't even get to use the baseball bat. Ah well. I'm not even sure that thing's working yet. Looked pretty iffy in the spec data to start with.

Anyway, that seems to be the last of them. And glad to see it, too. I'm still not too sure on this thing's energy consumption, but I don't want to risk any more with it for the time being. Especially since there's still that minor possibility of going the way of the Vanishing Trooper. Let's head on back to the ships, shall we?

IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 12:09:52 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you're right I'm getting some odd readings from your generator reduce power and let's return.

the Gunbuster heads back the earth illuminating it's left side.

Strange I didn't know we were this close to earth..

Suddenly the com from the Duragreiz comes to life. 

Operator: "Commander we've got some odd readings ahead.  looks like a ship and ... a circle of stones? "

what? that should be impossible.

Operator: "we've positively identified the ship as the Hiryu"

oh good then we have nothing to worr-

suddenly several unknown contacts warp in around the AGGF fleet. about 20 plant like monsters and 30 skeleton like ones

WHAT THE HELL? Prep the zeta for launch.  it looks like we've got some new friends.

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 12:34:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(Insert this part right before Sume Gai's last post. I'm not scrapping it.)

FANG SL- wait, where'd they go? Not even a single bug left?

Jaybee looks at the battlefield full of allies and bits of alien goo, then puts the Fang Slasher away.

Well that was anticlimactic...

Gunbuster should be safe if we leave the limiter in place and don't punch too many holes in it.
Well, as safe as a mech like Gunbuster GETS when it's in our borderline-psychopathic hands.
Better safe than sorry, though.

Now, where's Masaki... oh, I guess that's him slashing randomly and screaming about demons.

Yo, Psybuster! You're stabbing thin air!

"Stay away from me, Satan's right hand!"

What?

"You're in league with the crimson devil! I saw you!"

What, Washu? I've never met her before that call, and hope to never meet her again.

"Lying demonspawn!"

I know you're drunk, but try to think about this logically. When have I EVER appreciated the works of mad scientists?

Masaki's brow furrows.

"Ummmm.... never, that I've seen...."

And when have I viewed your navigational skills as anything more than an opportunity for a cheap shot?

"Hey! That's not very nice!"

But true. And have I ever shown the SLIGHTEST inclination of viewing those cats on your lap as anything other than proof the universe hates logic and reason?

"Ummm.... no...."
"That's mean, nyau!"

So what makes you think I could POSSIBLY be in league with Miss Kobayashi?

"Good point... so... ready for that team attack!"

The Psybaster strikes a menacing pose with it's sword.

No. There's nothing left. You're still stabbing thin air.

"Huh... guess I am... but I'm stabbing THE AIR IN SPACE! And that's pretty damn suspicious right there, isn't it?"

Yes. It is indeed. Thank you for saving us from THE SPACE AIR.

"Y're Welcome. "

Meanwhile, in the shadows! The SPACE SHADOWS!
????: "Hmph. That wasn't AT ALL what I expected. And HE never even fired a shot. Damn worthless decoys... how DID they get a mech like that monstrosity, though? Well, forewarned is forearmed, as they say... "

(And we're back to the FUTURE!)

Huh. Not so anticlimactic after all. FANG SLASHER!

The Huckebein's boomerang ricochets off several skeletons.  Two of them shatter, the rest shift around and head towards the Huckebein, chipped bones and all.

Masaki! Sober up fast!

"Easy for you to say, Mister Roy Focker Is My Personal Hero!"

(OoC: I HAD planned to space things out a good bit. Given the pacing of the Gunbuster anime, there would've been a LONG gap before anything else happened. Easy enough to bookend another story arc with Space Monster chaos.

Also: remind me not to submit a post immediately before I have to leave.

And: yes, I AM intentionally rotating through possible romanizations of Masaki's mech. )

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 01:11:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, goddamn. Just when we get back and out of the Gunbuster, all hell breaks loose in a completely different direction. Oh well, time to go see about joining in on the fun.

*Tsubasa Hangar*

The hell do you mean, I can't use the Val Kai?!?

"Just like I said, Captain. They had it locked down while we were gone, and a certain someone never bothered to doublecheck and get it unsealed. And given the size and nature of the Valcion design, it's not GOING to be unsealed any time quick. On top of that, since we were in the middle of moving it when this happened, it's now also halfway between both ships and not close enough to either catapult to launch anyway."

Well, then what the hell CAN I use? 'Scythe's busted, Shining's busted, you're using Alex, and don't even THINK about suggesting Wing Zero right now, even if it wasn't beaten up from earlier.

"Think of something. In the meantime, get out of my way so I can take off already! Gundam Alex, launching!"

Dammit Haruka, you're supposed to actually help with these problems! Gah, okay, think. You're a smart guy when you feel inclined to do something. Lesse, what's available for me to drive around here....c'mon, think.....Dammit, stupid Haruka, taking the other mech I drive. I bet she's gonna go straight out there and unload everything she's got into those weird things.....

.......Oh Luna, I am an evil genius at times. Oi, Astronage!

"Derek? What's wrong?"

See that big robot over there? I'm going to go get my giant katana for it. When I come back, I want it unsealed and painted my color. This is a moment of desparation, and we don't have a Gespenst to turn to this time. So get moving!

"On it! But you're still a slave driver!"

Flattery will get you nowhere! Okay, now to go get the Shishio.

~Several minutes later~

Alright, here it is. How long will it take you to finish the paint?

"Took us a minute to find as much blue as you needed, so it'll be another few. I assume you want the Shishio painted too?"

Naturally.

"We'll take care of that, then. You go get into the cockpit and finish with the system checks."

Right. Okay, let's see now.....user preferences.....control shifts.....power modules....."Ammo Low" warning? Turn that OFF. Seriously, who leaves the "Ammo Low" warning on in THIS thing?

"Okay, you're ready to go! Good luck!"

Thanks! Now, let's see if she notices me, when I get out there. Maybe I'll get some classic Excellen-style midbattle commentary for the effort. Or she could just turn around and shoot me. These days, I can't tell with these women anymore.

Whatever. Launching, Alteisen Blue!

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 01:30:14 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nice. I'd almost forgotten we had that.

The Huckebein whips up the gravity rifle and fires a quick burst, shredding a plant monster as Shara fires her buster rifles at another... to minimal effect.

Hey, Shara... just accept that not everything can be vaporized with a suitably large cannon and go change weapons!

"But.... I LIKE my guns..."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 01:57:25 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Kyrios, Launch!

*Draws beam sabre and gets ready for the offencive*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:33 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Man, and I always ate MY veggies. Maybe they're getting their revenge?

Exia, launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 08:24:01 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*While fighting Sakura notices a red and yellow machine systematically destroying the skeleton monsters*

The Phoenix was meant to be in their hands. I need to get some info from them after the battle. Time to get back to work eh?

'you bet!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 241231 times) [1] 2 3 ... 61
Jump to: