aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 250808 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2008, 03:18:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Alright then I think this should be up to date but to be honest I haven't kept full track of everything so it might not be

-those marked with a * are sealed
-those marked with a ~ are commonly used by others

(PCs)
Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi
Gundam Double X – Sume Gai
Dunbine - Tyria
Grungust Type 3 - ChrisABlair
DeathScythe Hell - Derek
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered) - Basterd King
Gundam Exia - Ianator
R-Gun (Powered) - Chaostic
MP Nu Gundam - Dsvaun
VF-25 - JayBee
V2 Gundam - Sakura77

(NPCs)
Fei-yen - Fuyume
Cybuster - Masaki
GN Flag F - Michael
GN-X x2 - subordinate 1 & 2
Dinah - Kima
Gundam Alex - haruka
VF 22 custom - Shara

Battle ships:
Duragreiz - Nahal Argama Class - Bright Noa

SPD-1 ~
Z Gundam
Weltall(GSS) ~
ZZ Gundam
Huckebien 008X
Huckebein Mk-III ~
Gundam Kyrios ~

Metatron - Archangel Class - Murrue Ramius

R-3 (Powered) -damaged-
(Sword/Launcher/Aile/IWSP/Noir) StrikeE
Gespenst Mk-II S
Gundam Dynames
Infinite Justice

Akagane - Space Naoh class(shirogane bow) - Jamil Neate

R-Blade*
Gundam Virtue*
Freedom*
Destiny*
Hyaku Shiki*
Blitz*
Lancelot*
G-Sword
Gawain*
Lion F x5 -remote controled-

Aoi Tsubasa - Downsized Minerva class

Alteisen Nacht
Valsion Kai ~
Shining Gundam -damaged- ~
Wing ZERO*

Extra Gear
G-Falcon
Tesla Drive
Mega-Bazooka-Launcher
Boosted Hammer
Graviton launcher
GN arms (type E)

(with Tallis/in space)
GX-bits(x6)
Exblau

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2008, 06:40:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"It didn't say who had those mechs, just had the names and specs.  Besides, he does practice excellent file security, but I'm the techie who set his computer up for him, and I set up some back doors.  Information is valuable, and I make sure I'm quite wealthy in that department whenever I can.  I didn't have any data on those enemies, though, nor could I really figure out much about anything with too much EOT in it.  Still, don't bother with my dad.  He's a dumbass middle-manager who doesn't know his head from his balls most of the time.  I'd also like to see if we could acquire anything else from TLI, if only to improve our stock of Super Robots and maybe even get more spare parts.  I'd hate to imagine what would happen if we have to give up one of our better mechs simply because we can't fix it."

Here's the thing... a quote dumbass middle-manager unquote shouldn't have any access to that kind of information to start with.
He's clearly incompetent, but ... he's well-connected if nothing else.

And it's my JOB to worry about security leaks. They put everyone in danger. Some of us more than others.
I think I'd better make that call sooner rather than later. Before this goof gets someone killed.

I'd tell you not to worry about him, but it doesn't sound like there's any love lost between you two.

Jaybee walks off muttering to himself.

What the hell is wrong with the universe?
 Someone with enough security clearance to have knowledge of the Buster Project stores sensitive information on a computer set up and pre-compromised by his mercenary kid? I'm a fucking Phantom and had to drag that information out kicking and screaming, despite the AGGF owning the damned mech!

Primus, grant me strength...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2008, 08:01:45 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:33:49 AM by Derek »
(Hey Gai? I made the joke about Alt Blue looking like the Antichrist of Alteisens, but the paintjob is the only real difference from the original. I'd be scared if we had even a copy Alt Nacht, honestly. That thing's a monster by my standards, and Granzon itself holds THAT bar up all by itself.)

Derek: *Heading down one of the corridors of the Tsubasa* Figures. We've tried everywhere else, might as well check the bridge.

Masaki: They're always in the last place you'd look, aren't they? Same with your car keys.

Derek: Of course they're in the last place you look. Everything is. Once you find them, you stop looking.

Masaki: Can't argue with that logic. *Stops at the door* So, we've been everywhere else but here and the private rooms, and I doubt we're going to those.

Derek: If it means anything, I still haven't even been back in my own room since I got back on this ship. Shows how busy we've been.

Masaki: And how much of an insomniac you really are.

Derek: Never underestimate the waking power of large amounts of caffiene and half the galaxy wanting to kill you, Andoh.

Masaki: Duly noted. Can we go in now?

Derek: Oh, right. *Opens the door and walks in* Aha. I knew I'd find you he--*Stops suddenly*

Masaki: Eh? *Moves past him into the bridge* What's wro--*Stops cold*--Oh. My. God.

*Sitting at her station at the console is Alexis, a pink hairbrush in hand. Sitting in a chair next to her, however, is Fuyume. Lifesize, the AI girl looks much better, most of her bandages gone except for the arm cast. She's replaced the drab green hospital pajamas with a more personal set, dull pink with chibi smiling faces of Masaki, the cats, and the entirety of the Blue Wings at this stage, herself included. Her hair, already long enough to reach a good way down even when tied, is now completely let down and hitting the floor. This probably explains the hairbrush in Alexis' hand. Upon realizing the entrance of the two guys, both girls turn, smile, and wave in perfect unison.*

Fuyume/Alexis: Hi, Derek-sama! Hi, Masa-chan!

Derek: *One of his eyes noticably twitches, under his visor* H-hi....girls......

Masaki: *Sweatdrops as he waves back weakly* It's like....like looking at a mirror.....

Derek: *Quietly* Be glad, Andoh. You can walk away from this. I live here. *Coughs loudly to clear his throat* Well, this makes things easy. Masaki, meet Alexis. Alexis, Masaki.

Masaki: *Recovers and waves again* Yo.

Alexis: Nice to meet you, Masa-chan! *Stands up and faces the two, then bows* Thank you for helping Derek-sama all this time. Please, continue to support my Derek-sama in the future.

Derek: Wh-what the heck?! Where did you pick up a line like THAT?!

*Masaki stands there for a minute as his brain processes what he was just asked. And then he completely loses it and falls to the ground, laughing*

Masaki: "My Derek-sama"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Derek: *Sighs* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

Alexis: *Blinks* Did I say something wrong, Derek-sama?

Derek: *Sighs again* No, you're fine. My problem is with THIS idiot here.

Alexis: *Smiles brightly* Oh, okay!

Masaki: *Starts to get back up, still laughing his ass off* Hahahahahaha.....Oh god, that's priceless. My Derek-sama! She sounds like a housewife! Hahahahahaha!

*At the word "housewife", both girls immediately turn completely red and turn away, giggling to themselves.*

Fuyume: No....I couldn't.....

Alexis: But....with Derek-sama.....maybe....

Derek: Alright, that's it. *Grabs Masaki and puts him in a headlock* I'll send you to the grave, Andoh Masaki!

Masaki: *Struggling, but still laughing* Wait, if you kill me, won't that just leave a mess for your cute little wife to clean up?

Derek: *Tightens his hold with the righteous fury* DIE, ANDOH!!!!

*Masaki continues to laugh even as the grip tightens, until a small SNAP is heard and he suddenly goes limp. Derek immediately lets go, and Andoh falls straight to the ground, motionless.*

Derek:.....Oh crap, I think I actually killed him.

~Several minutes later~

Masaki: *Sitting in a chair wearing a neckbrace, but otherwise unharmed* I regret nothing.

Derek: I almost snapped your neck.

Masaki: Totally worth it, for that reaction.

Fuyume: *Smiles and looks over at Alexis* Aren't they such great friends, Alex-chan?

Alexis: *Nods* Derek-sama's really lucky to have such wonderful friends.

Derek: *Sweatdrops* You two.....*Sighs for a minute, then pushes his visor up like you would a pair of glasses* Alright. Explain this one to me. Last I was aware, Fuyume wasn't able to jump out of the monitors.

Alexis: Oh, this? I installed a holoprojector system all throughout the ship. Now, she can even walk around the Tsubasa!

Masaki: Oh god, she really IS a Lost Universe fan.

Derek: I told you. But at least we don't have to worry about the kitchen blowing up every time someone cooks.

Masaki: Always a plus. So, you're solid now, Fuyume?

Fuyume: Uh huh! I mean, you can still pass through me if I want you to, but this way, I can help out around the ship!

Alexis: *Nods* And since she's still inside the ship, she can help control it at the same time, too. This way, we can always have someone watching the helm when we're all doing stuff.

Fuyume: The Tsubasa-chan's really nice! All I have to do is ask, and it'll do anything!

Derek: I think that's more your command access than anything else, but whatever works.

Masaki: Hey, at least you won't have to give her rides anymore.

Derek: Just around here, though. I doubt the other ships are similarly equipped. Though, that reminds me.

Alexis: *Points over to the ARC, sitting on the console behind her* I've got everything I need off it, so you can have it back.

Derek: *Grabs the ARC and puts it back on* Thanks. Did you put the BWZ file on it?

Alexis: *Nods* Uh huh, and I pulled the other two off, too. You've got enough pieces of it that we can at least start putting a Proto-R version together.

Derek: Good. Take your time on that one.

Masaki: Uh....did I just miss something, here?

Derek: Just some minor foreshadowing regarding a custom mech that won't be even be testable for a good long while, let alone actually finished.

Masaki: Ah. Well, carry on then.

Derek: Thanks.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2008, 09:09:45 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek I don't really want to impose but, I was wondering if Alexis could find a way for Kina to transfer from Dinah to me and back similarly to how you and Fuyume do.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2008, 09:52:35 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 09:55:40 AM by alaras »
Here's the thing... a quote dumbass middle-manager unquote shouldn't have any access to that kind of information to start with.
He's clearly incompetent, but ... he's well-connected if nothing else.

And it's my JOB to worry about security leaks. They put everyone in danger. Some of us more than others.
I think I'd better make that call sooner rather than later. Before this goof gets someone killed.

I'd tell you not to worry about him, but it doesn't sound like there's any love lost between you two.

Jaybee walks off muttering to himself.

What the hell is wrong with the universe?
 Someone with enough security clearance to have knowledge of the Buster Project stores sensitive information on a computer set up and pre-compromised by his mercenary kid? I'm a fucking Phantom and had to drag that information out kicking and screaming, despite the AGGF owning the damned mech!

Primus, grant me strength...

"If it helps any, he had no way of knowing what I did to him.  Even though I called him a middle manager, he was in charge of the base, and you did stop there not too long ago, so it does make sense that he'd have that data.  He had to provide you with fuel and supplies, after all, and that computer was provided by the military as well for official business.  It's really not his fault that he's unable to do more than just the basics on a computer, but it left me an opening and I couldn't help but take it.  Besides, before I left for that trip to the museum, I closed those doors.  Nobody else would be able to compromise him without me letting them.  Besides, I've been compromising him since age 7, when I'd steal his ID to get into the simulators and set some high scores on the top difficulty settings.  Also, it's not like I don't love him, but he disowned me after I walked in on him fucking one of his subordinates and tried to blackmail him.  He didn't take the bait, so I told mom and that was that."
IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2008, 02:42:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
No, it really doesn't help.

The fact remains, he's got sensitive information, and he's been compromised. I used to have nightmares about that sort of thing.

I've got a mission that went totally wrong several years back that I still wonder about. They saw us coming lightyears away. Guns opened up as soon as we defolded. We lost a lot of good men on that one. Miracle I made it out in one piece... though after that EMP fried my implants, you could say I didn't.
It's rare enough that someone sees a Phantom coming at all, but to be so well-prepared for the strike...

Jaybee grins.

Not that it did 'em any good.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008, 03:46:38 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 01:18:41 AM by alaras »
"He still doesn't even know I'm aware of this information.  Still, I don't have access to anything more sensitive than the names of the mechs and general opinions provided by the guys who were taking inventory.  The comment under Buster Machine 1 and 2 was "Mankind's strongest weapons to date".  That's all, but I had no idea why until I saw that simulation.  It was frightening enough with the limiter on, from what little I saw in that fight.  Any other sensitive information I may know that I really shouldn't, such as that there's no difference between a Psychodriver and a Newtype despite strong efforts by UN SPACY and the EFA to convince us otherwise?  If so, warn me now, or otherwise I need a place to crash, and would prefer to find one now.  That kind of combat really takes a lot out of me, and I've been itching to go to sleep for a few hours now."
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2008, 06:50:10 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Is Blitzed in infirmiry bed*

FUUUUUYUUUUME-CHAAAAAAAAN!!! Why do you hate me so?

*takes another drink*

Why dosh everyone ignore me lately...?
It'sh not like I meant to go bersherk....

COMMANDER, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*PASSES OUT*
F'n stuckup hotshotsh......

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2008, 07:32:21 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Entering infirmary, grumbling to himself*

How did I wind up drawing medical assistance duty out of the hat? My hands aren't those of healing.

*Seeing Chris*

How are you today, Chris? Feeling any better?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2008, 01:52:09 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"He still doesn't even know I'm aware of this information.  Still, I don't have access to anything more sensitive than the names of the mechs and general opinions provided by the guys who were taking inventory.  The comment under Buster Machine 1 and 2 was "Mankind's strongest weapons to date".  That's all, but I had no idea why until I saw that simulation.  It was frightening enough with the limiter on, from what little I saw in that fight.  Any other sensitive information I may know that I really shouldn't, such as that there's no difference between a Psychodriver and a Newtype despite strong efforts by UN SPACY and the EFA to convince us otherwise?  If so, warn me now, or otherwise I need a place to crash, and would prefer to find one now.  That kind of combat really takes a lot out of me, and I've been itching to go to sleep for a few hours now."
You seem to have misunderstood me.

I'm not worried about what you know. I'm worried about how you got it.
If he was practicing proper security, this wouldn't have even come up. But he's not, so it did.

YOU aren't in any trouble... you probably should be, but you're not.

Anyways, there probably won't be any major charges filed.
It sounds like it's just a case of incompetence going undetected. So he loses a bit of security clearance, but keeps his position.
Maybe has to take some classes in security, but I think more officers need those anyways. 

Jaybee goes off and makes a call. A few hours later, he comes back.

Hey, Archer. Turns out your dad was the unsuspecting beneficiary of a clerical error.  Seems there was some sort of mixup, and no one ever realized he was receiving these files.
Sounds like someone just bumped an extra key while changing his security level, and it got missed.
And I am SO glad I'm off playing the role of chaosbringer in a militant group right now instead of back at HQ taking part in a massive security audit.

Sounds like you joined up with just in time too. Shit rolls downhill, as they say. And this shit's rolling fleetwide.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2008, 04:18:03 AM » by ChrisABlair
*Entering infirmary, grumbling to himself*

How did I wind up drawing medical assistance duty out of the hat? My hands aren't those of healing.

*Seeing Chris*

How are you today, Chris? Feeling any better?

Thatyu Andy?
*hiccups*
Whazzup, you're the firsht to visit me in a while.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2008, 09:09:09 AM » by alaras
You seem to have misunderstood me.

I'm not worried about what you know. I'm worried about how you got it.
If he was practicing proper security, this wouldn't have even come up. But he's not, so it did.

YOU aren't in any trouble... you probably should be, but you're not.

Anyways, there probably won't be any major charges filed.
It sounds like it's just a case of incompetence going undetected. So he loses a bit of security clearance, but keeps his position.
Maybe has to take some classes in security, but I think more officers need those anyways. 

Jaybee goes off and makes a call. A few hours later, he comes back.

Hey, Archer. Turns out your dad was the unsuspecting beneficiary of a clerical error.  Seems there was some sort of mixup, and no one ever realized he was receiving these files.
Sounds like someone just bumped an extra key while changing his security level, and it got missed.
And I am SO glad I'm off playing the role of chaosbringer in a militant group right now instead of back at HQ taking part in a massive security audit.

Sounds like you joined up with just in time too. Shit rolls downhill, as they say. And this shit's rolling fleetwide.
"Oh, joy.  The entire fleet has gaping security holes, we're being attacked by corpse-like plants, and I haven't slept in 36 hours.  Do you have ANY available quarters for a guy to sleep in?"
IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2008, 10:21:37 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~Tsubasa, in the living quarters area~

"Thanks for offering me a guest room, Derek. I still don't feel safe sleeping in the Duragreiz, after what happened with Jay and that psycho demon."

No problem Masaki, we've got a few spares. Besides, I do owe you after nearly breaking your spinal column in half.

"It was still totally worth it after hearing her call you "my Derek-sama"."

And if you repeat that one more time, I'll be sure to snap your neck TWICE, to make up for not doing it right the first time. Got it, Masa-chan?

"Ugh. Don't call me that."

Right. Actually, now that I think about it, you don't seem to have a problem when Fuyume and Alexis do it, but everyone else can back off. How's that one work?

"Well, when someone like Excellen does it, it sounds like she's making fun of you somehow. Fuyume's more like a cute little sister that you just can't say no to, even if you know better. I can see where she gets it from."

Yeah. That's just how those two talk. Gotta love that mixed heritage.

"You have a tendancy to break out in Japanese yourself, every now and then. What's with that?"

My mom was full-blooded, but you'd never know it just looking at me. I mean, blond hair and blue eyes. Not the best signs of asian ancestry.

"I'd make a joke, but you'd probably get me for MY hair."

Yes I would, Emerald Boy. Alright, here's one of the open rooms. Don't mind the lack of decor, we don't really entertain guests that often.

"It's cool. Night, Derek."

Later, Andoh.

*Turns away as the door closes on Masaki before walking down to the room at the end of the hallway and entering a 4-digit code on the door*

Might as well get some sleep of my own, while I can.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2008, 03:58:36 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 04:01:00 PM by Andrew »
Thatyu Andy?
*hiccups*
Whazzup, you're the firsht to visit me in a while.

Be glad I've promised to help people in here or I would put you in traction for the "Andy" remark. Otherwise, I came to check up on you. You're still a friend.

(ooc:I'm serious, don't call me Andy. At all.)

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2008, 05:15:18 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Archer was escorted to some empty quarters.  When he next awoke the four ships were hovering above the pacific ocean.  The majority of the crew had chosen to rest as well including many pilots of the AGGF.

-Duragreiz-
-bridge-

Bright: Commander we'll be there soon 

very good the Duragreiz will soon be docking.

Bright: Where at? we're in the middle of the ocean aren't we?

you'll see when we reach the coordinates.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 250808 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 61
Jump to: