aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 246761 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2008, 05:40:11 PM » by alaras
Matt woke up, seeing the ships over an ocean.  Huh, so we're not docking on a land base?  I heard there were a few mobile fortresses still in use, but for us to be going to one, the situation must be pretty dire...  Matt went up to the bar in the hopes of having his questions answered.  "So, can anyone explain to me why it appears that we're going to be docking at a Pacific-based mobile fortress?  The situation has to be pretty dire to warrant it, or else a land base would've probably not only sufficed, but been a wiser choice."
IP Logged

« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2008, 09:22:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Gai was in the mostly empty bar awaiting several others.

sorry kid it's top secret; and no one's getting off here. well several 'things' are but none of us.

If you want I could show you the 008X now.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2008, 01:28:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee wakes up to go to the restroom, and as he takes his first steps....

That feels funny.

Computer, diagnostic on the gravity systems in this room.

"Artificial gravity is offline."

Ahhhh... that's what it is, then.
Wait, we're back to Earth?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2008, 03:15:42 AM » by ChrisABlair
*laughs obnoxiously*

Shorry, I forgot that grindsh your gearsh.

*An infirmary nurse walks up to Chris*

Well, hello beautiful. What bringsh you here?

"I work here, Mr. Blair. You've been drinking too much. I need to sober you up."

Shober? Hows you gonna do that?

"Well, I was thinking of giving you these pills, but since you have such a mouth on you, I'm going to give you an injection instead.

But I hate shotsh.

"Deal, sir."

Andrew, save MEEEEE!!!

"Please excuse me, sir."

*She politely bows and closes the shutters to quarantine.*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2008, 04:12:13 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sorry, Chris. As an orderly my hands are tied. If she needed, I might have to hold you down instead of helping you.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2008, 06:50:07 AM » by alaras
"That would be good, thanks.  We could also take care of calibrating the T-link system.  My output tends to fluctuate wildly if I get emotional, so you'll probably have to tweak the settings to be able to account for that.  Wouldn't want to break it in combat, right?"
IP Logged

« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2008, 11:50:48 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
The Bio sensor's too high for me, I can barely move it. I think I'll find something else so you can have Zeta back. That way if push comes to shove you can use Zeta.

*Suddenly Sakura stops as she leaves the hangar realizing something*

How long till we reach our final destination Commander? If there is enough time I can collect a gundam I haven't used since I ran away from my father.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2008, 12:01:42 PM » by alaras
"I'm usually only able to use even the T-link in a pinch or when in a state of severe emotional distress.  What makes you think that even my rage would be enough to power the Biosensor?"
IP Logged

« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2008, 07:30:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:40:21 PM by Sume Gai »
-Duragreiz-
-Bar # 1-

I suppose it's possible

our final destination is central Asia. but you'd have to head out right now since i can't allow you to leave if we get too close to the stop over

Come on Archer; lets take care of the 008X

--shortly afterward--
-Duragriez-
-simulator-

in the virtual world the black and White machine with a Huckebein Mk III frame materializes.

Alright the base frame has all the abilities of the Mk III including the Graviton rifle, Fang Slasher, Trace Missiles and the like.

a set of GN-X's appear to demonstrate each of these features on

now the frames.  We'll start with the Gunner.

as if on cue the AM gunner painted to match the 008 launches and docks with the mech.

It's got a T-Link Control system for those who can handle it and a Mobile Doll Slave System for those who can't.  the only real change is the replacement of the Ballistic Cannon with the Black Hole Cluster Launcher.  just watch...

a Destroy Gundam appears and the 008X Gunner speeds towards it.  Suddenly from each barrel erupts what appears to be a micro black hole; the four spheres spin and get closer and closer finally impacting each other and the Destroy.  A massive Gravitic anomaly swallows the Destroy and space around it totaling about 90m.

well the last frame is the Boxer

ejecting from the Gunner the 008X docks with what looks like a giant sword becoming the 008X Boxer.

as before most of the systems are the same as the Mk III but they added a very interesting feature to this one. 

Graviton Hell and Heaven!!!

another Destroy appears nearby.  the large Hands open wide and the finger armor retracts revealing tin purple claws and Gravitic emitters on the palms. clasping it's hands together in front of it self the boxer charges at the Destoy a concentrated Gravity field forming around the hands.  The mech impacts the Destroy it's hands smashing deep into the chassis;  around the hands a gravitic field begins to expand and crushes the hapless Destroy into space dust.

that should be about it.

IP Logged

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2008, 07:39:13 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
It shouldn't take me too long to retrieve it. Here's the data on the normal version of it: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/newtype/queengundam.htm

The version I have is slightly customized along with increased performance. I'll head to our meeting place after I get to where it is. If things change, here's the contact number for my communicator.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2008, 08:03:22 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:06:05 PM by alaras »
-Duragreiz-
-Bar # 1-

I suppose it's possible

our final destination is central Asia. but you'd have to head out right now since i can't allow you to leave if we get too close to the stop over

Come on Archer; lets take care of the 008X

--shortly afterward--
-Duragriez-
-simulator-

in the virtual world the black and White machine with a Huckebein Mk III frame materializes.

Alright the base frame has all the abilities of the Mk III including the Graviton rifle, Fang Slasher, Trace Missiles and the like.

a set of GN-X's appear to demonstrate each of these features on

now the frames.  We'll start with the Gunner.

as if on cue the AM gunner painted to match the 008 launches and docks with the mech.

It's got a T-Link Control system for those who can handle it and a Mobile Doll Slave System for those who can't.  the only real change is the replacement of the Ballistic Cannon with the Black Hole Cluster Launcher.  just watch...

a Destroy Gundam appears and the 008X Gunner speeds towards it.  Suddenly from each barrel erupts what appears to be a micro black hole; the four spheres spin and get closer and closer finally impacting each other and the Destroy.  A massive Gravitic anomaly swallows the Destroy and space around it totaling about 90m.

well the last frame is the Boxer

ejecting from the Gunner the 008X docks with what looks like a giant sword becoming the 008X Boxer.

as before most of the systems are the same as the Mk III but they added a very interesting feature to this one. 

Graviton Hell and Heaven!!!

another Destroy appears nearby.  the large Hands open wide and the finger armor retracts revealing tin purple claws and Gravitic emitters on the palms. clasping it's hands together in front of it self the boxer charges at the Destoy a concentrated Gravity field forming around the hands.  The mech impacts the Destroy it's hands smashing deep into the chassis;  around the hands a gravitic field begins to expand and crushes the hapless Destroy into space dust.

that should be about it.
"They borrowed that last attack from that machine called the King of Braves, right?  It looks powerful, but not as strong as the Black Hole Cluster, or even a Ballistic Cannon attack, though no gravity-based attack should EVER be underestimated, I'm sure.  Well, I do have one idea for modifying the Fang Slasher, now that the T-Link's calibrated properly.  If it can be modified to be controlled remotely via the T-Link system, it should be almost impossible for me to miss with it, not to mention I can easily use it that way to attack large clusters of enemies.  It's a bit surprising that nobody's tried it yet, but then again, the Mk. III wasn't actually designed as a Newtype/Psychodriver mech originally, so I suppose they wanted to keep their options open.  That, and it might not be as easy to rig that way as I suggested."
IP Logged

« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2008, 08:14:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: It might be best if you don't do large Quotes like that It would have  been obvious what you were talking about without it.)

Well I do owe Doctor Shishio quite a bit after all he's the one who saved me after the Gigalot incident. 

and yes people have thought of what you say; take a look at the R-Gun powered it's version of the Fang Slasher is TK controlled but if you're not that practiced in controling TK it'd be better left as is.

IP Logged

« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2008, 08:22:10 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:23:50 PM by alaras »
"I suppose so.  Besides, the Fang Slasher's already a fairly accurate weapon.  Adding that extra capability would only allow it to be used as more than a mere powered boomerang.  Also, the R-Gun's TK Boomerang is way bigger than the Fang Slasher.  I looked at the specs along with everything else yesterday, and the Fang Slasher is not only smaller, but more efficient in its energy use.  Lining up enemies just right, you could get that coveted chain attack that most people are certain a Huckebein will never have."
IP Logged

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2008, 08:33:24 PM » by ChrisABlair
*The nurse makes sure the shutters are closed and turns on the soundproofing, as well as locking the door*

"It's time for your injection, Mr. Blair. It's only gonna hurt a lot."

Wait... thatsh not right...

"TEK-SETTER!!"

*The infirmiry nurse transforms into a tekkaman holding a long rapier-ish sword*

"It's a good thing you're drunk, Chris. You could barely recognize me."

Tekkaman Foil... No, Ayaka Tachibana!!
*Chris rips out the IV in his arm*

Ayaka, why would you do this, we're friends?!

"Sober already?"

Who wouldn't be when there's a Tekkaman in front of him!

*She charges him with the foil but is amazed when the bedridden Chris rolls out of the bed and tackles her*

AYAKA!!! TEK-SETTEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

*Chris transforms into Tekkaman Null, and the resulting explosion blows Tekkaman Foil out of the quarantine room*

Tek-Blades!! *Null's twin swords appear in his hands*

"Hehe, good work. I haven't had this much fun in a while! Die, Chris!!!"

Andrew, evacuate the infirmary! I'll hold her here!!

*Their swords cross as Foil laughs maniacally*

"Everyone was so busy, they hadn't noticed the extra nurse in the infirmary. But I guess that's how foolish you humans really are!"

Ayaka, why would you listen to Richard like this? What you are doing is genocide; when the radam finally arrive, all life on Earth will be extinguished! Is this what you want?!

*he kicks her in the stomach to gain distance*

The higher evolution will always succeed, Chris! We're much more powerful than the puny creature know as human. WE ARE TEKKAMAN!! *She stabs him through his stomach*

Perhaps so... but humanity has potential! They need to live and grow as a species! *he punches her several times and pulls himself off the foil. She stands up and blows a hole in the hull, revealing the infirmary to the vacuum of space.*

Dammit!

"Follow me, Chris!  Follow me, and you'll understand everything!"

AYAKAAAAA!!!

*they disappear into space*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2008, 08:48:32 PM » by alaras
The alarms sounded throughout the ship.  "Damnit!  What the hell's going on?!"  Matt requested a status report from the ship's computer, which indicated that the infirmary was missing a huge chunk of its wall.  "Hey, Gai!  We've got a problem!  Either Chris lost it, or we were infiltrated!  The infirmary's lost the fourth wall, and I'm not talking theater here!"
IP Logged

(Read 246761 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 61
Jump to: