aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 241464 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2008, 08:48:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(we're not in space anymore...)

Just great how do Tekkaman keep getting in through our checkpoints when we don't land anywhere; I mean, seriously, how?

Doc give me a hand.

the Zeta and the Fenrir launch after the two.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2008, 09:17:01 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 09:54:57 PM by alaras »
Matt contacted the bridge, "This is Archer, requesting authorization to launch.  Gai might need some backup."  Once authorized, he launches in the 008X, with the Gunner frame equipped.  He doesn't slow down at all until he catches up with Gai and Doc, and says "You know, you really need to try a daily roll call.  It'd fix so many of these messes."
IP Logged

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2008, 09:50:05 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Sakura reaches an seemingly abandoned warehouse in the middle of no-where*

Never thought I'd be coming back here. Might as well get started.

*After reaching the underground hangar, Sakura turns on the power*

"Voiceprint required to release locks"

Almost forget about this, "Angel of Nature"

"Verifying... accepted unlocking system... New data entry found play?"

I'm the only one who knows about this place so how?

'Let's see who left the message'

Play data entry

"I figured that you wouldn't take Queen with you. I know that I was the crappiest dad in the world. After you left, I hunted you down in secret and found out that you joined the military. Knowing that you would eventually return to use Queen again I stayed here as often as I could to increase it's strength. Our family has many enemies in the closet, I won't ask you to fight them since they're my enemies. If you can, forgive this old soldier for how he treated you because he wanted to make sure that you could protect our family after he was gone. There's a file here with all the upgrades that I made to Queen and something else. Try to keep Nadesico and Aria from the horrors that arise from being soldiers. Goodbye Sakura."

He... He only did what he did to keep Nadesico and Aria from war and protect our family?

'It seems like it. I say make a copy of the journal and take a look at the file he left

Alright

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2008, 11:36:49 PM » by ChrisABlair
(we're not in space anymore...)
(OoC: Consider it a fever dream, sorry. )

Ayaka, wait!!

"Hmm? Didn't I tell you everything would be revealed if you followed me?"

Shut up! Why is Richard doing this? We were comrades, the Crimson Fang Special Ops!

"That's long over, Chris. This is what the UN Spacy subjected us to. It was simple, really; the objective was to force the evolution of mankind through the creation of Tekkamen. What they didn't know was the pain and terror they subjected us to! You know full well the consequences of tekkamanizing!"

Yes, but that's no reason to take revenge!

"Revenge?" *Ayaka sobs* You think our operation is something so simple as REVENGE?! It's divine retribution!! I can barely stand myself anymore! I'm not human! I've thrown away my life because of these bastards in the government!"

Retribution? No, what you're doing is genocide! We fought so that wouldn't happen! You, Richard, Masahiko, and myself!

"Genocide, is it? Humanity has brought that upon itself. If you'll not join us, Chris, you'll die here!!"

AYAKAAAA!!!

"CHRIIIIIIS!!!"

*their battle begins at near impossible speeds, their blades clanging together, and rapid blasts of voltekka collide together, eventually ending with Tekkaman Foil's blade through Chris's stomach again and Chris's right arm torn off.*

"I loved you, Chris. I never wished this upon you, but if you'll side with them, you are our enemy!"

*She pulls the blade from his stomach and watches him fall to the ocean below.*

"Farewell, Chris. I really did love you."
*she jets through the atmosphere and disappears*     

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2008, 02:25:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 02:27:02 AM by JayBee »
Geez... I think I liked it better when blood-crazed meltrandi mercenaries were sneaking aboard to knife us... they at least didn't blow holes in the wall.

Shara walks up, and with a voice oozing sarcasm...
"Feeling nostalgic? I can fix that for you if you'd like."

That's okay... hey, did you ever replace that sword I lased in two?

"Like I'm telling you. Damn cheater"

I'm not the one that demanded my attention from the other end of the corridor.

"I wanted a fair duel!"

And I didn't. You probably could've guessed that.

"Bah. No sense of adventure."

I've got plenty of adventure. I just don't care for senseless bloodshed.

Speaking of which...
I'd go ahead and launch, but it looks like the fight's already over.

Hey, when Gai and Archer get back, someone tell 'em that T-Link Fang Slasher mod is HIGHLY feasable. And fun.
I've had it on my Huckey since the evacuation of Macross City.

I'm gonna dig the plans out and pass 'em on to the mechanic bay. Figure we'll probably wanna get that reworked soon.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2008, 05:13:56 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(Chris I'm assuming you want one of us to save you?)

The Zeta fired it's Verniers and headed straight for the falling Tekkaman; matching the descent and grasping the armored being out of the air before slowing and righting itself.

Alright return to ship and Jaybee I know it's been done before but if Archer over here isn't ready there isn't much point in doing the modification.

IP Logged

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2008, 07:44:19 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Talk about increasing Queen's power.

*Several hours after opening the file, Sakura is still reading what he did*

Armor strength increased by 25%, mobility by 15%, joints reinforced to withstand heavy amounts of combat stress, two extra beam sabers and a claymore?

'Most of that doesn't affect the way we fight but, the Claymore is an interesting addition'

While it pales in comparison to the Shisho blade, it can withstand blows without buckling allowing it to battle mechs such as Exia, Type 3 Grungust, etc.

"Check up complete Queen Gundam at 100%"

Everything is alright with Queen so I am going to shut everything down and take Queen.

'time to go!'

IP Logged

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2008, 08:07:03 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It's really a trivial mod, Gai. Especially since I have a few fang slashers in the spare parts rack in case I break one.

I figured we may as well get it in now for whenever he IS ready... or has one of those moments of passion that bring out his latent powers.

And Sakura... I'd strongly recommend AGAINST testing that machine's durability to any Grungust-class attacks.
Rule 1 of fighting a super robot is  "don't get hit." 

It may be a mobile fighter instead of a mobile suit, but it's greatest defense is still agility. Even if you CAN survive a Colossal Blade strike, it's not gonna be a good long-term combat plan.
Save the armor for when you're fighting something smaller.

And do me a favor. Hide that thing the next time Ryusei comes over. The boy ain't right, and I'd like to not encourage him.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2008, 08:15:05 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(OOC: Jay I'm not on the ship, also I meant the durability of the blade not Queen)

*As Sakura is starts heading towards the meeting place, Queen's sensor cables pick up a patrol nearby*

I can't afford getting mixed up with anybody before I return, I'll have to dodge this patrol.

IP Logged

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2008, 08:20:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 08:43:00 PM by Sume Gai »
the Mechs land Chris is immediately transfered to the Akagane Isolation ward where no one can get to him with out Doc's permission.

Fine if you can, go ahead and set the TK-Fang up.

IP Logged

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2008, 11:25:54 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(OOC: Jay I'm not on the ship, also I meant the durability of the blade not Queen)

(OOC: Whoops. My bad. Though... consider that the mech's arms are still taking the force of the impact, if only because it could make for some badass come-back-from-behind combat sequences.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2008, 07:37:28 PM » by alaras
"To be honest, Gai, that mod wouldn't even require a strong affinity for the T-link system.  It's about as difficult to use as the T-Link Ripper was on the old Gespenst Mk. II Telekinesis Type machines, and I only know about those because I used them before in simulations, and they even come with a mock T-link for that purpose.
IP Logged

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2008, 08:39:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~Tsubasa Hangar~

Derek: *Looking up at the Fei-Yen* I gotta say, I'm impressed. Astronage was pretty sure he couldn't do a single thing to speed this up.

Alexis: *Working at a computer hooked up to the equipment surrounding the Fei* Astronage-san doesn't have a lot of experience with Fei-chan, does he?

Derek: Not nearly as much as you do, I suspect.

Alexis: Annnd done! *Hits a button*

*On cue, the last pieces of armor on the Fei's left arm regen together, and the entire mech finally comes out of it's self-regeneration mode.*

Fuyume: *Puts on some pink goggles and buzzsaws off the cast on her arm.* Arigatou, Alex-chan! *Glomps Alexis*

Alexis: *Hugs her back* Happy to help, Fuyume-chan!

Derek: *Clears his throat* As great as it is that the Fei's now back off the damaged mechs list, we now need to make sure it works. You two, start on the basic checklist. We'll test the weaponry when that's done. Alright?

Fuyume/Alexis* Turn and salute* Hai, Derek-sama!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2008, 02:57:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-pacific ocean-
the AGGF fleet hovering low over the clam seas nears it's destination. in the distance a large 'Oil Derrick' can be seen.  What is odd is Crimson particles seem to be spouting from the top of the facility.  Someone has gone out of their way to hide this large balck tower from radar and if the AGGF fleet were flying higher they would see that an optic stealth field was projected to prevent satelites from detecting the place.  The fleet had been ordered to close all windows so that most of the crew couldn't see what was outside.  The Duragreiz moves forward and enters the derrick while the rest of the fleet is ordered to go around.

*over the PA*: "attention no unauthorized personnel are allowed in the hanger for the duration of this stop. Authorized personnel are Sume Gai, Jaybee and Derek Barona.  We thank you for your cooperation."

Gai awaits in the hanger as sever men in blue technicians uniforms enter the hange and begin to prep the Buster machines for transfer.  A short older man soon follows; on rocket skates.

Dr. Shishioh: "thanks for bringing them I hope it wasn't a burden."

not at all Doctor Shishioh thank you for letting us barrow them.

Dr. Shishioh: "I guess we all got something out of it in the end.  and if you don't mind I have something for you personally."

Really; What is it?

Dr. Shishioh: "well we finished building the new machine and I'd like you to test it.  It's called GaoFighGar"

so you didn't succeed in building a new Galeon?

Dr. Shishioh: "no but this should be theoretically equal."

I'll do it.

Dr. Shishioh: "if you'll wait an extra 15 minutes we'll bring it on board when we're done moving the Buster Machines.

IP Logged

« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2008, 03:25:08 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ooooh, shiny...

You guys rethink the Liner Gao too? We aren't exactly always near a train track...

Wait, that was never an issue, was it? Can someone explain exactly how that worked in the first place?

"Nope. Classified information."

I hate that phrase.
I hate that phrase immeasurably.
Those are my two least favorite words in the entire universe.
Well, okay, I just hate having that phrase directed at me. I don't mind as long as I'm on the right side of the red tape.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 241464 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 61
Jump to: