aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 240995 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2008, 03:31:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jaybee I thought you knew by; now never ever question how the parts of a super robot get to where they need to be to combine.

they'll be there when you need them.

*Whispering*: besides they can carry the Liner Gso under the Stealth Gao)/i]

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2008, 05:03:18 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Can't help it. I almost became a scientist instead of a pilot. It's in my nature to question everything.

Jaybee whispers back... "And Stealth Gao or not, it behaves a little fishy. Damn thing defies all sense of logic. Why are we whispering, anyways?"

Shishioh: "Well, if you REALLY want to know, I guess we can bend the rules a little..."

Diagrams come out, explanations of maglev trains and gravity manipulation start issuing forth. 15 minutes later...

ENOUGH! NEVER MIND! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

"This is all background, though. We haven't even gotten to the relevant part yet!"

This is some sick game, isn't it? Just... forget I asked. I'm begging you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2008, 10:38:02 AM » by alaras
Though burning with curiosity, Matt didn't really want to get his ass kicked that day, so he stayed in the bar and had a few drinks.
IP Logged

« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2008, 11:01:29 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*After dodging patrols for hours Sakura finally starts heading to the meeting place*

I wonder why there were so many patrols in that area?

'Who knows? Maybe they lost something?'

Probably, let's keep going.

(OOC: Is it too early to bring the school in (Arado,Seolla, Ouka)?)

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2008, 04:21:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:59:57 PM by Sume Gai »
(OOC: yes they are fulfilling their OG2 roles right now anyway.)

with the transfer complete the Doctor Shishioh bids his farewells.  soon after the Duragreiz takes it's leave of the mysterious facility. soon rendezvousing with the fleet gathered on the other side.of the Satellite camouflage and the whole group sets out west towards japan and central asia.

Tell me does anyone think the  DC Remnants would mid if we took one of their bases?

IP Logged

« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2008, 04:41:18 PM » by alaras
"They might, but I don't!  I hope this means you have a plan to give them a good ass-whipping!"
IP Logged

« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2008, 05:13:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Plans? Please, we don't need plans.

I'm all for hitting a DC base, by the way. Word on the network is Operation Mole Hunt's going south fast. The Hagane seems like the only ship in the whole damn EFA that knows what they're doing, so if we can find a way to take some pressure of them, the better.

Besides, I have my own score to settle with the DC, and I want some damn answers.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2008, 05:16:16 PM » by alaras
"Don't be so hasty.  If we screw this up, we might not get another chance.  Something ain't right about how fast they gathered these resources, and I doubt that even with help from Isurugi and other such companies would they be able to amass such a force as quickly as they did.  They use weapons that aren't meant to exist.  Am I the only one who finds this to be fucked up?"
IP Logged

« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2008, 05:28:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Alaras, just out of curiosity, you DO understand the concept of "In-Character Information", right?)

In the last two weeks, I've stared down the gun barrel of a mobile suit that not only shouldn't still exist, but shouldn't still exist because I'M the one that destroyed it in the first place. I don't care if they've got weird mechs or another Gunbuster. The DC can't beat us. Period.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:26 PM » by alaras
"It all seems rather odd to me, but I was only referring to their sheer numbers.  They have too many pilots and mechs for it to be a plausible revival.  They were DEVASTATED in the last war.  Add in those weird plant-corpse things and we're fucked.  Let's just hit that base as hard as we can, before they can put up a defense.  If Chris is in good shape, he should go as a Tekkaman if possible.  I'll start off by hitting them with a Black Hole Cluster, and if they send out reinforcements, I can disengage the Gunner module and beat them off with the TK Fang Slasher.  You guys should focus on storming the base and securing control."
IP Logged

« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2008, 05:35:26 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander Gai do you want me to return to the ship or continue to the meeting place?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #131 on: November 13, 2008, 06:22:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: jumping the gun a bit?)

alright Alaras/ we don't have any clue what were up against yet.  I don't want you making judgments before we know anything and anyway you haven't seen enough combat to make those calls anyway and in case you missed the memo Chris will be in no shape to fight for a while.

Sakura do whatever you think is best.

IP Logged

« Reply #132 on: November 13, 2008, 07:03:31 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, we've got some time before we get to the closest thing resembling a base. In the meantime, I'm gonna work on getting my gear in order. Starting with the pink-haired one. Fuyume, head out onto the deck. I'll be there in a minute with the Skychaser.

"Hai, Derek-sama!"

I never thought I'd live long enough to be the one giving a Tutorial Mode, honestly.

IP Logged

« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2008, 01:16:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm all for busting some heads. Let's get some intel on that base.
Wait, collecting intel means I sneak around in the Blitz doesn't it?
This plan just keeps getting better.

But... don't give anyone ideas, Derek.
If they field a Gunbuster, I'm getting the hell out of Dodge.
Unless it's got a limiter.  In which case.... Phoenix Rising.
And THEN I get the hell out of Dodge, just in case their copy goes vanishing trooper on us like our's did in the sim.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2008, 09:59:19 AM » by alaras
"Just one question.  If they DO field a Gunbuster, is there any way to either take away its advantage or soften the blow?"
IP Logged

(Read 240995 times) 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 61
Jump to: