aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 228261 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2008, 10:02:25 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
No but I can assure you they don't have one

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2008, 12:16:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*A few hours after contacting Commander Gai, the Queen Gundam reaches the Duragreiz and docks*

It's good to be back. Astonage could you double check Queen? I think everything is okay but, I'd like a second opinion.

"Sure it's a mobile fighter right?"

Yeah, I just want to make sure everything is ready when I put it in combat. It hasn't seen a battle in 8 1/2 years.

"Don't worry It'll be ready for battle."

Thanks.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2008, 03:26:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"Just one question.  If they DO field a Gunbuster, is there any way to either take away its advantage or soften the blow?"
Hit it before it hits us. And hit it HARD.
Best chance would be if they field the individual Buster Machines. They look VERY vulnerable during combination, though we'd have a tiny window of opportunity before they finished and unleashed unholy hell on us.

Fortunately, it's damn near impossible to build ONE Gunbuster.
For the DC to have one, they'd have to steal our's.  They simply don't have the funds or resources for that kind of construction.

Just trust me on that one.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2008, 01:48:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, now dodge!

"Yaaaaahhhh~!"

Fire!

"Haaaaaaaa~!"

Alright, last one. Strike a pose!

"Yaaaaaaay~!"

Annnnnd it all checks out. Fuyume's ready to go.

"That seemed more like you just flying around making sure she could hold a decent victory pose than anything else, Derek."

You should know me by now, Andoh. Looking awesome is just as important as being awesome.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2008, 02:58:24 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It's psychological warfare.
Start posing, and they KNOW you're just toying with them. Even if you aren't.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2008, 03:16:32 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I have to say that was very cute Derek. Jay do you know when we are going to attack? I'd like to at least keep the DC and anyone else from attacking populated areas.

IP Logged

« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2008, 03:54:58 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Shouldn't be too long now I just need to wait for-

a beeping console interrupts Gai who immediately goes to check it

alright looks like the DC have a pretty sizable force they bought a pair of Destoys off the Titans and the mainly have Lions, around 200, With 50 Garlions and 2 unlnown units as well as as some kind of planes and tanks

IP Logged

« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2008, 04:11:44 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Is that...

Is that a walking tank?

I think I'm in love~

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2008, 04:23:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
A few new mechs, a few new scrub model units, and two Destroys. Man, it almost feels like they want us to just walk in and take the base.

I guess we don't have much choice but to assist their suicidal wishes, now don't we?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2008, 04:37:09 PM » by alaras
"Oooh, what shiny toys they have!  Can I break them now?"
IP Logged

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2008, 04:42:06 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Gundam Kyrios, standing by.

I'm awaiting orders, sir.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2008, 04:49:27 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Astonage, is Queen ready to go?

"For the most part except for one thing I can't identify. The only thing that I have seen that is similar is Shining's Super Mode trigger."

That thing. I don't plan to use it since I always wind up in the infirmary after using it because it is so taxing on my body.

"So it's a super mode huh?"

More or less. I'm going to launch if need be. Thanks for your help.

No problem.

IP Logged

« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2008, 05:02:00 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Alright everyone I guess we don't need a plan of attack.  just be on guard.

Astonage ready the Phantom Gao

alright everyone lets go

IP Logged

« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2008, 05:22:55 PM » by alaras
Matt had the AM Gunner docked to the Huckebein, and launched.  He sent a transmission to all friendlies "Clear out!  I'm launching the Black Hole Cluster now!"  He focused his power, managing to immediately muster enough psychic power to control the T-link system and activate the superweapon, and fired it directly at their communications towers, leaving their defenses crippled.  He then separated from the Gunner, leaving it on autopilot and shouting an open challenge to the DC units: "Surrender before I count to three, or die!  One, two, three!"  Nobody surrendered, so he said "Aww, too bad!  Now I'll play with you and my shiny new toy! Please be sure to scream on an open channel; I want the satisfaction of hearing your despair!"  He launched the TK Fang Slasher, and controlled it with ease, easily destroying thirty Lions, ten Guarlions, three planes, and a tank before the slasher returned.
IP Logged

« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2008, 05:30:10 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 05:34:48 PM by Derek »
(Dude. Do you not know the meaning of the term "playing realistically"?)

Derek: Ready, willing, and able to kick ass. Alexis, is the Alt ready to go?

Alexis: *Nods* Hai, Derek-sama. And the diagnostics turned up green. We can take the Tsubasa into battle, now!

Derek: Good girl. I'll leave things with you, then.

Alexis: *Salutes* You can count on me!

Derek: *Nods* Alright then. Everyone else, let's get going. *Heads up and gets in the Alt* And to honor my agreement and get my money from Jay, I'll start things off with this baby. Alteisen Blue, launching!

Fuyume: Wait up, Derek-sama! Fei-chan, launching!

Haruka: Don't think you're getting out there without me, you two. Gundam Alex, launching!

Masaki: Glad I came over here, so I could join in on this. Cybuster, launching!

IP Logged

(Read 228261 times) 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 61
Jump to: