aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11016 Posts, 538 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 240309 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2008, 09:19:09 PM » by alaras
"OK, how was I supposed to know you guys were used to facing overwhelming numbers at a time?  You saw how much trouble just ONE middle-aged pilot gave me.  Well, are we staying here for a while?  If so, I'll have my mom send her Valcion here for me to use.  I don't think a Huckebein's quite appropriate for dealing with that bastard who got away.  If not, she said she'd send it to the next base we stop at, It'll only take her 2 days to get it here, at most.  Oh, and if my dad was there, they probably WERE expecting us.  I found a tracer in my wallet this morning, and I'm pretty sure I know how it got there."
IP Logged

« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2008, 09:32:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Hey Jay, do you have an AIM or something? It's rare for all of us to be online at the same time.)

Actually, I pinned down the reason for the constant Lion swarms. Production line, in the northwest building. I've got it shut off right now, with only a minimal amount of damage to it all. I guess they were using this base to field out mechs from outside Africa, but hey, their loss is our gain.

And Alaras, once again, who the hell do you think we are? I'll tell you who we are. We're the AGGF, the baddest ass group of mech jockeys to ever walk this earth or fly those stars. The Aerogaters couldn't stop us. The Neo-Titans couldn't stop us. Char frelling Aznable couldn't stop us. Hell, he joined in on our side, once or twice. These DC bozos wouldn't have a prayer even if the whole world joined them to try and beat us. Two hundred enemy units isn't a fight, it's a training excercise. And training is exactly what you need, if you want to run with us and survive to tell about it. And I suggest you spend a long, LONG time thinking about just what exactly it is you're here fighting for. Such petty reasons for fighting like glory or revenge....those are only gonna get you hurt, sooner or later.

"Well spoken, Captain."

Thank you, Haruka.

"Any time. And while you're in a talkative mood, we caught an officer who didn't get out in time. Maybe you and the other brass want to interogate him?"

I think I do. Show me the way.

"Aye aye, Captain."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Well said, Derek. Where do you think we got a bottomless supply of ZAFT Heavy Blades from? The battered frames of over a hundred GINNs, that's where. Somebody mind givin' this kid a rundown of our past "adventures" when we're done here?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2008, 09:39:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
hell when we visited Jupiter i took out half a fleet in a single blow. admittedly Za Powa was a big help but still...

tell me Alaras why the heck would your mother have a Valsion since only one was ever made and what flight path would it take to get here.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2008, 09:43:01 PM » by alaras
"I got here as a result of an ACCIDENT, remember?  I originally fought so others wouldn't have to fight in my place.  Now, I'm fighting to make sure this family issue gets resolved.  I'll probably find another reason soon enough.  If anyone needs me, I'll be training in the simulators until I can't see straight.  Oh, and my mom happens to be rather wealthy, and she'd probably fly it here herself.  She ordered that thing from EOTI back when she was allied with the DC, but never actually used it.  I don't know how she had that connection either, but it's probably just a Valcion Kai with a few extra weapons built in.  She has exaggerated before."  With that, Matt headed off to do as he said he would, with the intent of staying in there for at least five hours if he could handle it.  He even set things so it would act as if the inertial compensators weren't working, just to make his training that much harder.
IP Logged

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2008, 10:07:17 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Two hundred by itself is nothing for us remember I only caught parts of the message. The only reason why I recognized the codes pertains to the fact that one heavily damaged mech in my family's armory has a data log with those codes in it. Jaybee the Randgriths that were in the last battle are similar to the RGC series  While the earlier machines weren't that powerful the latest machine in the log was the RGC-033 which could give some of our machines a run for our money

If you guys want I think I can get a transmission with the log attached containing some of the design plans.I still am wondering why that machine was on mars...

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2008, 10:41:41 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 10:46:57 PM by Ash Rudel »
Realizing that the day has been won, Ash decides that he should introduce himself to the others on the Duragriez. Figuring he saw the most people launch from said ship. Landing in the hanger and jumping out of the Wing Gust. Ash talks a quick look around at the other mechs.

Ash: (whistles) They got some nice toys on this boat. 

Now upon closer inspection of a pilot who entered into the battle riding on top of a Gust lander, his jacket is a black leather jacket with what appears to be yellow chest armor. The bright red twenty-one on the armor glares a bit in the light. Top this with black jeans, white boots and gloves with a scarf, you get the impression that the man is some short of Rider fan-boy.

Ash: Well guess this is a good place to set up.

Ash adjusts his shades then  sits up the folding chair he was holding under his arm and takes a sit.

Ash: Now to wait for the warm welcome.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2008, 12:23:43 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Seeing as everyone else is still outside, Ianator walks up to the newcomer in his folding chair...

I gotta say, those were some pretty slick moves out there. Name's Ianator, usual pilot of the R-3, but since its little black box is out for maintainence I've been helping with mid-battle repairs. I look forward to fighting alongside you.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2008, 01:59:46 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Talking to the newbie*

I'm Andrew. I'm the primary pilot of the R-1, the Weltall, and the Kyrios. I lead the SRX team, and do various odd jobs around the base during down time.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2008, 02:22:50 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek Zerus Barona, ranking SIC of this outfit, Captain of the Aoi Tsubasa and the mercenary group Blue Wings, the guy driving that blue Alt earlier, and all round awesome bastard when I'm in the mood.

"Haruka Nagamoto, it's a pleasure. Ranking second in the Blue Wings, and the person responsible for dealing with this egomaniac's tab."

"Masaki Andoh, pilot of the Cybuster. These two here are Kuro and Shiro."

"Nice to meet you, meow!"

"Way to ease the new guy in, Shiro."

If you ever come onto the Tsubasa, you can meet the other two girls in my squad. I'm on my way to go do something mildly important right now, though, so it'll have to wait. I'll buy you that drink when I get back. C'mon, Haruka.

"After you, Captain. And welcome to the mad house, new guy. You look like you'll fit in just fine."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2008, 02:49:38 AM » by alaras
Still training in the sims, Matt had no clue that the new guy was on board.  He tried to take on 200 foes at once in the 008X in the scenario, only to be shot down after dealing with 20 or so opponents each time.  If only I was good enough to help them, but I'm just a weak kid!  I can't even beat dad!  Not only do I have no family I can count on, but I've got no choice but to be alone!  The only reason I have for fighting is that I have nothing else to give.  I'm pathetic...  Matt walked over to the quarters he was assigned, either ignoring or not noticing any others he encountered on his way there.  Once inside, he locked the door, took a razorblade out of his pocket, and made a few discrete cuts in the skin on his thigh, just deep enough to bleed, yet too shallow to scar.  He fought back the tears as he tried to regain his composure, overly aware of how useless he was in the previous battle and enraged over it.
IP Logged

« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2008, 04:13:13 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
after finishing fusion out Gai enters the hanger to find others crowded around the lavishly dressed new guy.  He passes Astonage who is still chuckling to himself and pushes his way over to the new guy.

Well met.  I'm Gai leader of this ragtag group of crazies, BFG lovers and otherwise dangerous people.  You my friend have some serious style.  so any reason you happen to be hanging around these parts?

IP Logged

« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2008, 04:34:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(OoC: Derek, I got my AIM and MSN plugged into my board profile now. May pull it back out later, if I start seeing spam.)

Jaybee and Shara walk across the hanger, arguing over some detail of the fight. They pause as they near the new Grungust

Yo, new guy. Ash, wasn't it? My name's Jaybee. UN Spacey.
I'm the resident-

"Nutjob."

Yes. That's what I was going to say. And this would be my faithful apprentice, Shara.

"Pffft. You wish. Pleasure to meet you."

Watch your step around her. She's a 1st-gen meltran, and prone to holding grudges.

"You know, there's one key part of talking about someone behind their back that you're missing here. "

Yeah, but I make an exception for you.

"I really should've stabbed you in the back when I had the chance."

Yup. But it's too late now. You promised not to kill me, except in the line of duty. And given we're on the same side now...

"I still say that entire duel was a farce."

But it was on your terms, and I was imposing a handicap on myself. So it was totally fair.

"The handicap was only because you're an idiot, and nearly killed yourself to avoid killing me. You should've just blown my head off in the hallway."

And I regret it every day, believe me.
I kid. She's good people. Just really fun to bait.

I like your style, Ash.
I'm not much of a tour guide, or I'd show ya around.
But when you get to the bar, tell 'em Jay sent you. Your first night's tab is on me.
You might get a few good stories while you're in there. God knows we have more than our share. Everyone talks about the Balmarian counteroffensive, but you don't hear much about the great Haro uprising of 2153.

"Are you entirely sure about that date there?"

Not in the slightest!  I'm so fold-lagged it's hard to remember what DECADE it is anymore.

"A likely story. I think you just like saying random numbers."

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Hey, has anyone seen Archer lately?
He's had a rough introduction to our unique brand of chaos, and didn't seem to be taking it very well. I'm a little worried about the kid.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #193 on: November 17, 2008, 10:19:19 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
here's hoping the kid isn't beating him self up over this.  When Dr. Radom gets word of this she'll handle that part.

Gai indicates the battered Huckebein

Astonage: "Well the good thing is we'll be able to fix it. though it'll take time."

Good I hate to think what Radom would do if we wrecked this one after how much begging it took to get her to help with it.

IP Logged

« Reply #194 on: November 17, 2008, 12:37:40 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I think I saw he heading towards the Sim.

*For the first time Sakura really looks at the battered Huckebein*

That's going to take some work fixing it. At least Archer made it out alive it could have been a lot worse.

I'll be checking up on Kina if anyone needs me. By the way where are we headed next?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 240309 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 61
Jump to: