aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 260946 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #210 on: November 20, 2008, 06:11:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee swallows a bite of food.
I see.

You ever get the guys responsible for your family?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2008, 06:59:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*At this point, Derek and Haruka calmly sit down at the table next to Jay and Shara*

I heard the backstory discussion and came running. That, and I was hungry. So go on.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #212 on: November 20, 2008, 07:02:29 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I hope you're enjoying those creds. You didn't make NEAR enough of a fool of yourself in the Alt for it to be a fair trade.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #213 on: November 20, 2008, 07:05:49 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
To answer your question Jay no, I didn't get the guys.  When they attacked the transport only my younger sister and I were able to get into the escape pods.  I was so full of bullet holes I didn't think I was going to make it…  The rest is a blur too me. (puts his arms behind his head and looks up into the sky) The Last thing I remember seeing is my Grandfather's Zaku coming flying by and grabbing our  escape pod.  Few months later I woke up out of a comma, to find I was the only one left alive.

Ash takes a long drink before sitting the glass back down.

I was half dead when my Grandfather got me out of the escape pod, and my sister was barley clinging to life as well.  He made the hard choice…..and let me live. (slowly takes off his shades revealing one brown eye and one blue eye) This right eye is all that I have left of my old family life, a gift from my younger sister you could say.  (puts his shades back on) Now your probably asking yourself how I did survive…  My grandfather was a brilliant man, and had his hands in a lot of technology over the years. Not only a mechanic, he was a surgeon as well.  So  he used both of those skills, surgeon and mechanic to rebuild my broken body. (pops his knuckles loudly with an odd metal sound) And well, you know the rest of the story.

Ash slowly stands up and looks at the others

Now as to why I'm here.  (points at Derek) You. I need the help of the Blue wings and anyone else for that matter,  to get my bunker back from those DC bastards.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #214 on: November 20, 2008, 07:12:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Tragic backstory, followed by a direct request for my assistance. Sounds like we've got ourselves a job offer, 004.

"That it does, Captain. Alright, new guy. Start talking details, and we can talk about payment later."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #215 on: November 20, 2008, 07:21:57 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:24:38 PM by Ash Rudel »
Now that’s what I call customer service. The mission is simple. Clear out the DC infestation in my underground bunker. .  Payment… (pulls out a sheet of paper and a pen and sits it front of Haruka) Just write down a number, and whatever I can't pay I'll pay you back in parts and man-hours.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #216 on: November 20, 2008, 07:46:52 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee sets his fork down, his appetite lost.
Had my family killed by a crazy too. I was in the UN Spacey academy when it happened, or I wouldn't be here today.

Not quite the same as seeing them gunned down right in front of you. But if any of your guys come my way, I'll send 'em on to you.

Good luck.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2008, 07:59:38 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Thanks Jay. That means a lot. (pats Jay on the shoulder) Next time you want a mech upgrade, it's on me.

IP Logged

« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2008, 08:51:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hmm. What do you think, 004?

"I think Alexis was talking about refitting the Tsubasa's equipment in that "I'm gonna need the money from you first" kind of way she does."

Right. We'll do it, and I'll name the price later. Glad to be of help, Ash.

IP Logged

« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2008, 09:04:30 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Aww, hell...
You two mind a VF-1 with really big guns blasting holes in things?

If you don't, I'll tag along. Just for kicks. Had the mechanics do a 1X upgrade on my Stampede, and haven't had a chance to test the new engines out yet.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2008, 09:11:43 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
The more people who want to inflict mass quantizes of senseless violence is always welcome. Besides someone needs to keep the DC busy while a few of us slip in to the bunker and raid my armory. If we attack'em from inside and outside, I know we can get my bunker back.

IP Logged

« Reply #221 on: November 20, 2008, 09:20:14 PM » by alaras
Frustrated with Bright's unresponsive attitude, Matt headed down to the hangar to see what he could find to deploy in.  "Hey, guys!  Anyone willing to loan me a mech?  My mom apparently got shot down somewhere in Eastern Europe.  I have the IFF data, but she was going to bring me a Valcion Kai to use, so I'd like to go pick it up and save her ass before she does something stupid, ok?"
IP Logged

« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2008, 09:35:43 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, Archer... don't you think you're being a BIT of a worrywart?

She's just a little late. There's no evidence she was shot down ANYWHERE yet. Just relax, I'm sure everything's fine.

ESPECIALLY if she's got a  Valcion to play with. That should be able to beat back any sort of trouble she MIGHT have run into.
We only roll ours out on special occasions, because it's just too absurdly overpowered. To be quite blunt, I don't trust myself with that kind of firepower, much less some of these OTHER goofballs.

(OoC: Hint, hint!)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2008, 03:24:28 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I like to use it for scare tactics. There hasn't been a single intelligent opponent yet who stood his ground when I came charging at him with the Divine Blade.

Anyway, I'm gonna go run this little mission by Gai real quick, then we'll be on our way. Go ahead with Haruka to the Tsubasa, Ash, so you can give her the coordinates for your hideout. And you guys feel free to move your mechs onto the Tsubasa while you're at it, so we can leave soon. Hangar or deck, I don't care. Just stay away from that central hangar space near the bridge. Alexis is threatening deadly use of a large wrench on anyone who goes in that one. Something about "delicate control systems" and "half-finished reactor" and stuff like that.

IP Logged

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2008, 03:38:52 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 05:03:29 AM by alaras »
"Actually, I was more worried that she'd accidentally level a city or two after they piss her off.  Her temper's even more explosive than mine, and I'd rather NOT see her executed for crimes against humanity.  Besides, she wasn't flying IN the Valcion to get here, she's bringing it in a transport so she can fly back.  She should've gotten here two hours ago, and she hasn't.  It's only a six-hour trip from her starting position to reach us.  She happens to own a few properties near DC territory, and I worry she got shot down after checking on them.  I worry not for her, but for everyone in her path."
IP Logged

(Read 260946 times) 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 61
Jump to: