aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11002 Posts, 534 Topics, 750 Members, Latest Member: eisterro

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 233344 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2008, 09:20:10 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm sitting this one out guys, there's something that's been bugging me for a while and I have to check it out with a few contacts. Hope everything goes well.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2008, 01:27:22 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Alright Derek. (writes down some numbers on the bill) Here Haruka, these should take us right outside of radar of my bunker. (puts his hands in his pockets) I'm going to go move 21 to Aoi Tsubasa's hanger. Something tells me we're going to have to make a dramatic entrance with this one.  (pauses for a second) Really? Throw a wrench at us? (starts to laugh) This sounds like it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #227 on: November 21, 2008, 01:33:50 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Half-finished reactor? You don't have to tell me twice.

Just tell me where the missile loader is, and I'll park next to it.
Or is this party Bring Your Own Ammo?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2008, 06:48:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
May want to bring some extra stock, just in case. We haven't had too much time to stock the Tsubasa's supplies yet. Most of what we're using is stuff I commandeered from the Duragreiz when moving my mechs over.

Oh yeah, is Shara coming too?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #229 on: November 21, 2008, 07:23:21 PM » by alaras
"Any spare mechs in the base I can use that were abandoned or simply not in use after the attack?  I really want to find Mom before she does something stupid, like vaporize Prague or piss off the Russians again.  Last time she was left to her own devices we had an angry mob, complete with torches and pitchforks, clamoring for our heads on pikes!  Hell, I'd even fly a Schwert there if I had to!"
IP Logged

« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2008, 07:23:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-eastern Europe-
-DC Airspace-

Indeed it turned out Archer's mother was quite a fighter even after a dozen lions she had yet to go down.  that is until he appeared.  in a repaired (or perhaps new) Destroy

Archer's mother: "Should have known you'd show up again you greedy stupid pig"

Archer's Father: "you, wench, have defied me far too many times.  I wanted to take care of that brat of a son first but then an idea hit one that I found all too pleasing."

AM:  "and what is that you conniving bastard?"

AF:  "why ruin the surprise you'll see soon enough..."

with that several more lions advanced and the mother responded with a cross smasher.  However what she didn't see was the Hambrabi fly in behind her and release it's sea serpent which wrapped around the head and began delivering a massixe jolt.  Archer's Mother was knocked unconcious as the machine was disabled.

AF: "Send the message, now!"

-new AGGF headquarters-

a beeping indicated the incoming message which was printed out on command Gai took it

that's not good...

Archer!

the note that was handed to him read.

Son I have your bitch of a mother.  If you hope to see her alive again stay with the AGGF I promise she'll visit you in due time.

your Father.

P.S. If you come looking for her I promise I'll kill her before you can find us)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2008, 08:11:03 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Thanks, Derek. I'll start getting a few cases of micromissiles moved over. This is a one-base strike, right?

Jaybee looks up and shouts across the hanger
Hey, Shara! You've got an invitation from Derek to bust some heads!

"Tell him I'll  be there!"

Bringin' your Valk, right?

"Unless someone has a better plan."

Not me. I'm takin' the Stampede myself.
Actually, scratch that. It's not a very good idea once I think about it.
I'm taking the VF-25 and super packs instead. Bit more aerodynamic, and more thrust to boot.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2008, 08:20:06 PM » by alaras
Matt read the message, his face contorted with rage.  "He took her HOSTAGE?!  The worst part is, he really would do it.  Things haven't been good between them since the divorce, but I never thought he'd go that far.  I get the feeling they might do something stupid, like put her in her Valcion and use something like the GEIM system to make her kill me.  Then again, he is that petty.  If you don't need me to go on a mission, I'll be training in the sims till I can't move anything."
IP Logged

« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2008, 12:16:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Alright, everyone set? Good. Welcome to the Aoi Tsubasa, guys. Oh, before I forget, Ash, meet Alexis and Fuyume. Shara, Jay, also meet Alexis.

Alexis/Fuyume: *Both smile and bow* Konnichiwa, everybody! Thank you for being friends with Derek-sama!

Derek: ....Yes, they do have a tendancy to greet people in unison. And speak about me as if they're--

*Derek immediately stops as he looks over at both of the girls, who look at him for a second, then promptly blush and turn around, giggling. Masaki naturally goes hysterical again.*

Derek: *Facepalms* Let's....let's just go......

Haruka: *At the controls* Roger that, Captain. *Hits the comm* Tsubasa to base, we're taking off. We should have good news soon enough.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2008, 12:42:39 PM » by alaras
Matt trained for another hour in the simulators, then went to adjust the T-link on the Huckebein.  Astonage calmly told him "Kid, at this rate, you may want to give up before Dr. Radom comes here.  If she finds out you did that to her Huckebein, she'll kill you, then hunt and kill your parents for bringing you into the world."  "Got it.  So, when will the Huckebein be combat-ready, and how long would it take to install a Hyper Jammer and equip the Boxer parts?  I have a certain pilot to kill.  Oh, and if we get anything with a bit or funnel weapon in, let me know.  I'll need it if I'm going to overcome those incoms."
IP Logged

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2008, 04:41:47 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: I really didn't go into much detail about this back there, but I'd better tell you guys what happened. So before we go blow the hell out of some DC, I'd better give you guys the rundown.

Ash looks around at the overs for a second before sighing.

Ash: No, there won't be a pop quiz after my story.  Anyway the best thing that I can assume is one of the DC's scouts picked up the energy signature of my bunker's reactor. With my bunker being below ground, and with three levels of junk inside, I don't get a good eletric bill down there. So  all of the power comes from an old reactor that my grandfather salvaged from an junker Albatross class.  The rest being solar power. 

Ash points up to the sky for dramatic effect before getting a few stares.

Ash: Moving on, I spent most of the night working on it before saying screw it and going to bed. Forgetting to turn the power settings on the thing down. (scratches the back of his head) That thing would of shown up on a radar like a campfire.  Needless to say I has a nice wake up call by a few friendly Lions and Barrelions knocking on my front door.  The decided to knock a little harder after my welcome mat blew a up a couple lions.  I only had enough time to hit the randomizer button on the main computer and double booster knuckle myself and exit as more troops showed up. Few days later you guys flew overhead and blew my tent away.  So I made my dramatic entrance, and one I realized that the Blue wings where part of this group…Well you know the rest of the story. 

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2008, 09:17:37 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Sakura while in her room opens up an encrypted channel to an unknown location*

I hope that he's there or this will be for nothing

"Why are you calling me?"

I'm too far away from you to meet face-to-face Raven.

"I'll accept that for now. You want info right?"

Yes, I'm sure you already heard about the black mech that attacked me while the AGGF was in space. I was wondering if you've heard anything?

"Not too much except that it's a machine known as SSSFF Custom. It's based off another machine similar to the RGV that you guys recently fought."

I need an edge over this guy because even though I have Queen I can't rely on it's super mode to beat it.

"You'll need back up probably a master swordsman who is skilled at fighting high speed machines. I would suggest Sanger."

No one knows where he is, Elzam and him split after the defeat of the aerogaters.

"They'll pop back up. They're war veterans and two of the original members of the aggressors.  I'm sure the AGGF has realized that the DC are getting help from someone who isn't from this world?"

I'm sure some of us have because of the machines that the DC have used. Could you tell her that after this new war is over I'll take her to see the rest of the family?

"You made up with him?"

He's dead and I decided to bury the hatchet since mom had nothing to do with what he did.

"I'll tell her and expect that I'll know the details the next time we talk."

Thanks Raven.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2008, 10:59:35 PM » by alaras
Furious with the AGGF's downtime, and with his mother being held hostage, Matt wandered the halls after finishing the adjustments to the Huckebein 008X.  Tears brimming his eyes, he slowly walked towards his quarters, both to cut himself again and to figure out a way to beat his father's apparent Newtype abilities.  He always seemed to hate Newtypes, and yet he is one himself.  I know Mom isn't, she's just a skilled pilot.  I have to save her, though.  If only I could find a way to go there and make it seem like a mission..."
IP Logged

« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2008, 12:15:52 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Just as alaras rounded the corner to his room, he bumps into Ianator...

Well, looks like somebody's in a bad mood.

He places his hand on alaras's shoulder and leans in close to whisper...

If I see another scratch on your arm when you come out, I'll have Shara personally finish the job when she gets back. The AGGF doesn't need another sob story, let alone a wrist-slitter.

As Ianator releases his grip and continues on his walk and alaras enters his room, he notices a small, thrice-folded piece of paper in his collar. It reads...

Your Valk hasn't been shipped out yet; I managed to "requisition" an HOS jammer from an old friend and load it up. The keys are in the ignition.

-Ianator

P.S. If you decide to go through with this, don't you dare come back anything less than a man.

P.P.S. You might want to dispose of this when you're done reading it. Set it on fire, eat it...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2008, 12:47:47 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:19:14 PM by alaras »
Matt noticed and read the paper, then took a lighter out of his pocket and quietly burned it.  He left a note for anyone who might find it, saying "Sorry guys, but I have some family affairs to take care of.  If you need me, I'm in Eastern Europe."  He then slipped into the hangar holding his VF-22, which was fully armed, and ready to go as promised.  He got in the cockpit, started it up, including the HOS Jammer, and blasted out of the base in Fighter mode, heading for his mom's last known location, hoping that there would be some nearby DC bases he could investigate...
IP Logged

(Read 233344 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 61
Jump to: