aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 215559 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2008, 01:36:04 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Pleasure to meet you, Alexis.
Shara: "Thank you for having us aboard.  I'd like to apologize for  the mess down there with the VFs. "

Yeah, we had a bit of trouble fitting the ammo crates in there without blocking the launch paths.
You know how it is with us missile whores, right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2008, 10:05:34 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 10:08:37 PM by Ash Rudel »
(laughs) You un spacey guys and your missiles.... Give me a giant sword powered by hot blooded fury anyday,

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2008, 12:19:59 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:26:03 AM by alaras »
Meanwhile, somewhere in the wilds of Russia. Matt managed to find the transport his mother was using.  His passive scan picked up some nearby DC forces, so he went into Battroid mode and quietly picked them off one Lion at a time with his mech's arm lasers.  None of them, though, had his father's IFF, or his mother's, yet.  Once he managed to peg ten or so, mostly by sharpshooting, his sensors detected his father's IFF, and an incoming communication.  "So, you just couldn't resist, huh, boy?!  I told you I'd kill her if you didn't stay with AGGF!"  Matt decided to reply via laser comm to avoid giving his position away, "I was sent here with a mission to kill you and save mom.  I won't go back until I've completed it."  Using the dense cover of Siberia's snow-filled trees, Matt continued to attack his father from cover, mostly with the arm and head lasers.  Switching to GERWALK mode, he was able to easily evade most of Captain Archer's attacks, but he wasn't getting in many hits either.  He reverted to Battroid and took to the air, then in the style of so many SPACY pilots before him, fired a good 35 missiles at his old man.  The gundam pilot was able to shoot down around 10 and dodge another 9, but the remaining 16 slammed into him, rendering his MS inoperable.  Matt landed, and readied the gun kept inside the cockpit's survival kit as he closed in on the mech, the other enemies apparently deciding not to piss him off by attacking.  When he landed, he reverted to GERWALK, opened the cockpit, and shouted "DAD!  GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN THIS COCKPIT WITH ME, NOW!"  Surprisingly, Captain Archer complied after only two warning shots.  Matt then took off, and headed directly back to AGGF's base.  Upon arrival, he said "Archer to base, I've got a prisoner for you to interrogate!"
IP Logged

« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2008, 04:53:46 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(laughs) You un spacey guys and your missiles.... Give me a giant sword powered by hot blooded fury anyday,
I try to save the hotblooded fury for special occasions.

Ask someone about the T-Link Blade Works some day. I still get fanmail from Ryusei about that one.
And his team mates are STILL trying to convince him it's a bad idea.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:57 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Remind me, was that move before or after you ran the Tronium engine up to 99%?

*Without any warning at all, Fuyume materializes next to Derek, smiling*

"Derek-sama~!"

GAH--Where the--How the--No, I'm just....not gonna question this one. Just not doing it. *Sighs* Whatcha need, Fuyume-chan?

"Ha-chan wanted to let you know, we're getting close to the coordinates Ashi-kun gave us. Maybe you should go up to the bridge and talk to her?"

Yeah, probably a good idea. You go on ahead, Fuyume. We'll be right up.

"Okay!"

*Fuyume quickly disappears, and Derek starts walking for the door.*

Before you ask, Ash, the answer is yes, Fuyume is an AI program, and yes, she really does make a point of being cute like that all the time. Now, c'mon guys. We can get the vague half-assed attempt at planning out of the way and figure out who needs to go blow the hell out of what.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2008, 03:39:12 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:12:10 PM by Ash Rudel »
(Shakes a little from the Ashi-kun comment) Let's just say I've seen a few Ai's in my day, thought not many that look like japnese school girls. (looks at Derek for a second, whistles a bit) Lead the way Captain.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #246 on: November 24, 2008, 04:43:48 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Remind me, was that move before or after you ran the Tronium engine up to 99%?
After. Don't think the T-link would've had enough power for my craziness if it were at a safe level.

Moral of the story: There's no one better than me to strap to a nuclear bomb in a desperate situation.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2008, 09:50:40 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: alaras: This is the last warning me jay and derek are in consent that you need to tone things down and be more consistent)

The idiot boy had done it now.  he didn't even bother checking over his father so naturally he missed the disk that his father promptly inserted in Valkyrie's rear terminal.  in seconds the mech would nose dive; it's OS irrevocably damaged by the worm

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2008, 11:13:47 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Having gotten bored Sakura has wandered to the sims*

There's nothing going on right now and with Derek and Jay away there's not much hotbloodedness spicing things up.

Let's see what I can cook up an terms of some action...

*Proving Sakura is extremely bored and crazy, she sets up 100 Guarlion Customs, 5 Grungusts, 25 Barrelions, 30 Huckebein MKII M, 2 Destroys, and the Alteisen and Weissritter.*

Now to set it to send 2 sets of reinforcements once there are only 5 machines lefts. Alright I'll load up Queen and get started.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2008, 11:55:16 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:16:24 PM by alaras »
Warning lights started going off in the VF-22 as it started to nose-dive.  "You know, Dad, trying to kill me at the last second isn't going to help you much.  This is why I don't fly at high altitudes."  Matt managed to crash-land without completely totaling the craft (though it did sustain pretty heavy damage, it could still fly safely were it not for that OS problem, though fighting would be impossible), though the crash left him jarred and possibly with some cracked ribs.  Luckily, they were still in comms range for AGGF base, and the VF's survival kit had an emergency transmitter.  Matt kept trying different frequencies, sending out a mayday, hoping that the base would pick it up.  In the meantime, he kept his gun ready at all times, and one eye on that scheming father of his, who seemed to be unconscious.  Upon realizing this, he removed the heavier man from the cockpit, and carefully dragged him by his clothes to the ground to rest, not wanting his father to die before interrogating and possibly reconciling with him.
IP Logged

« Reply #250 on: November 25, 2008, 01:01:10 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*After a while Sakura has reduced the total number of machines from 164 to 57 leaving her with 10 Guarlions, the Grungasts, 17 Barrelions, 21 MK IIs, the Destroys and the Alt & Weiss*

Damn I can't get close enough to damage the gasts and the Alt because the rest of them are taking potshots.

'You forget about me?'

A secondary personality doesn't help right now!

'You forget I first manifested during combat shortly before we stopped using Queen. If we act as one mind instead of two we can use Queen without winding up in the infirmary.'

What do you mean?

'Our newtype abilities are required when piloting Queen in super mode but, our power was split between us even though we didn't realize that we were a newtype.'

But... alright let's do this like we did before.

'In the end neither of us will be left just the original, I just hope we won't go nuts.'

We won't too many people are waiting for us.

*While this has been going on the Alt and Weiss has maneuvered around Queen and are preparing to do the Rampage Ghost.*

I tire of these games, I'm bringing the fight to you!

*For the first time in 9 years Queen's super mode activates illuminating Queen in a green aura. Moving at high speeds Queen dodges the volley of attacks and brings it's beam saber and ignites it*

You're first Alt!

*Queen unleashes a series of slashes that are impossible to follow at the Alt slicing apart both arms and creates thick gouges on it's chest. Using the Alt as a platform Queen jumps up and spears the Weiss in the legs with it's shield taking them off and them and then rotates around slicing the Weiss in two vertically.*

Just a bunch of cannon fodder is left. I hope they're a challenge.

IP Logged

« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2008, 05:50:38 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee wanders the halls of the new and unfamiliar ship, looking for something. Seeing a familiar face, he stops to... shudder... AASK DIRECTIONS!

Hey, Derek. Got a question for ya.
Jaybee waves towards his sidearm.
This ship have a firing range, or should I just set some cans up on the flight deck?

Oh, and before I forget.... Alteisen's technically a Gespenst...
Wallet's a bit slim lately, but I'll give you thirty creds if you take something out with a Gespenst Kick next battle.
It's got enough mass to make the attack VERY effective, but mainly I just think it will look awesome beyond belief..

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2008, 10:47:01 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 08:17:57 AM by Sakura77 »
*With the aid of Queen's super mode, Sakura has tore apart 3 of the grungasts, the barrelions, guarlions, and most of the MK II Ms causing the two sets of reinforcements to arrive*

These guys were getting boring without the Alt and Weiss to spice things up. Now that the reinforcements are here I can have some more fun.

*The reinforcements contained Zeta, Double Zeta, Nu, EX-S Sentinel, a Big Zam, the Wildsaber,buster, and raupier, the upgraded Schutzwald, and the Jean Chevalier*

Maybe I shouldn't have set it up the way I did, that's a little too much firepower at once.

*As Sakura was saying this, the Zetas teamed up to pelt her with beams, Nu attacked with it's Funnels, Sentinel stayed back and waited, the Big Zam started charging, the Wilds went into a formation and started tag-teaming, Schutzwald just kept firing it's weapons and Chevalier held back*

I think Nu's first

*Queen used it's bees to try and intercept the fin funnels with limited success taking three out, allowing her self to take some hits Sakura broke through the funnels and while moving past Nu sliced at it's neck taking out it's arm at the shoulder and it's head disabling it.*

One down a whole lot to go I hope.

IP Logged

« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2008, 12:24:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
And then a tiny subroutine left by certain people for their personal amusement activated. Every mech on the simulator battlefield turned into a yellow-and-black Nuclear Ball and rushed Sakura in a deadly wave of atomic kamikaze fire..

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2008, 08:57:37 AM » by ChrisABlair
"I warned you Chris."

*Citan stands over Chris, who is stuck down by various acupuncture needles.*

I hate needles.

"You were the one who wanted to move when you are supposed to be resting."

But I can't move now.

"Good. Means I'll be able to have your new arm ready to go in no time." *Doc Uzuki  looks at Chris's stump* "Anesthetic or no anesthetic?"

Anesthetic, please.

"Well, shucks. Looks like we're out of anesthetic!"

You didn't even check!

"Deal."

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 215559 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 61
Jump to: