aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 213211 times) 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2008, 07:15:26 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Despite Sakura's best efforts, the nuclear balls destroy her and end the simulation*

That wasn't funny. Well it got rid of my boredom and I am able to use Queen's super mode. I suppose that I should see Citan to make sure there isn't any side effects from the re-merging. Also I wonder how powerful my newtype abilities are now?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #256 on: November 26, 2008, 09:32:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Sorry Jay, no firing range. Always considered it, but we didn't have the money when we built this baby. A lot of what you see around here was added post-construction, and there were always plans to put other stuff in. Maybe someday.

As for the Alt....Maybe next time. I need to start using my real mechs again, or I'm really gonna start losing my touch. The Alt and the Val Kai are damn fun and all, but they're both nigh-indestructable against normal enemies. Gives you a false sense of ability. I already know what I'm using for this mission, and against DC mechs, I won't be too much trouble for doing so.

Anyway, Haruka's probably getting pissed that we're not up there yet. C'mon.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #257 on: November 27, 2008, 01:04:07 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Oh yeah... briefing...
I guess shooting cans can wait.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #258 on: November 27, 2008, 01:45:24 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
He's right. We should get this planed out so we can get those DC bastards before they start stealing my stuff. (raises his fist to the sky) If anyone of them touched my cd collection, there will be hell to pay.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #259 on: November 27, 2008, 02:55:07 PM » by alaras
Matt, by now frustrated with the lack of response from AGGF, set the radio to broadcast an SOS signal, and managed to manually activate the VF-22's emergency beacon, which was thankfully installed separate from the OS.  With any luck, AGGF would send a rescue party before his dad woke up.
IP Logged

« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2008, 04:01:32 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
A unknown tech notices an SOS signal and tells Bright about it

T:"Captain Bright I've detected an SOS and an emergency beacon recently."

B:"Are you sure it's one of ours?"

T:"I believe so but, I'm not sure should we send a crew out?"

B:"I want to run it by Gai before I do anything since we don't want anybody to get caught by the DC or Titans."

After hearing this, Bright goes to tell Gai about the beacon

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #261 on: November 27, 2008, 10:45:23 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee's PDA beeps.

'Scuse me a second.
I'll catch up.

Turning into a side corridor, he pops up the holovid.

Yo Mike. Whatcha need?

"I wanted to thank you. I LOVE security refreshes. Being lectured on basic password safety is my favorite thing in the whole entire world, you asshole."

Hey, I just reported the leak.
Turns out that base commander was a DC spy, too. So things could get even uglier.

"Oh god.... you could at least have the decency to come back home and take it like a man instead of running around blowing shit up while we get dumped on."

Right... Did you REALLY call just to bitch?

"No, actually. But since you answered and it didn't roll over... I figured I'd vent before I dropped the real message. Got a report on a recent sting that we're sending out to all the Phantoms. "

Oh? What about? These things usually wait.

"Yeah, well, this one's a bit unusual. Deals with black market cybernetics. We found some ... interesting... stuff. Apparently coming out of the Galaxy fleet, though we can't prove it yet.  Read the report as soon as you can."

Gotcha.

"And... watch your back. This mess has me worried."

That bad?

"You have NO idea."

I'll pop it open tonight. Thanks for the heads-up. Out.

Clicking his PDA back off and slipping it into his pocket, he ducks back into the main corridor and resumes walking.

Wonder what that was all about...
Well, one problem at a time.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2008, 10:27:03 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
"Finally. What the hell took you so long?"

This ship feels bigger than it used to. Anyway, what's it look like out there?

"However many DC it took to capture the place wasn't enough to hold it, apparently. They called in for reinforcements. Given Ash's estimate of how many attacked him and the Rhinoceros parked nearby, I'd say probably we're probably gonna be looking at fifty or sixty strong, and that's just mechs. I'm reading a bunch of those unidentified tanks and planes stationed nearby, as well."

So, standard fare for us.

"Well, yeah, actually. They don't seem to be hiding more than a few units at most inside the actual bunker. That's the part that has me puzzled."

Given who they stole the place from, I'm almost dead certain they just can't get in much farther. Ash has enough skill to make him a match for half the stuff we've seen the AGGF throw out, so it wouldn't surprise me if he had some nasty traps waiting for any would-be thieves and intruders. We'll have to ask him about it.

"Right. We should be within range soon, and they're probably starting to ping us on radar by now. Before we get any closer, I need to ask you one more time."

Yes, I AM using it. End of story.

"But why THAT one?"

I'm tired of borrowing the powers of those around me. If I'm going to get any stronger, I need to do it my own way.

"Fair enough. I won't bother trying to talk you out of it anymore. Just, try to be careful. It IS an antique, upgraded or not."

Yeah, yeah. Just go ahead and call Jay and Ash up here already.

"On it."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #263 on: November 28, 2008, 06:45:53 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash stood outside the door for a second listing to Haruka and Derek. Wonder for a second what they were talking bout before hearing his name come up. Slowly Ash pulls on his left glove looking at a metallic bracelet, running his hand over the lifeless display screen before deciding to walk in.

Ash: Seems to me that both of you have the right idea. (pauses for a second) Sorry, my hearing is better then a normal person.  That said, (calmly walks over to a panel and plugs a small computer into it) I worked on this for the last couple of days since I escaped form my bunker

The main monitor lights up with a 3d image of the bunker. Showing a list of entrances, the launching catapult,  exits,  and even the phone number of the place.  The video slow starts to place, giving a grand tour of the place. The hanger, the runway, Ash's mess of a room and some of the lower levels.

Ash: If they haven't made it into the lower levels yet… (crosses his arms)  I think I have an idea about that one, though I can't be sure.  (taps his foot) Now if Jay get up here, we can get this show on the road.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2008, 11:25:10 PM » by alaras
A few hours passed, and Matt's father remained unconscious, with his hands carefully bound to ensure restraint while allowing blood circulation.  Matt monitored his breathing and vitals, having learned to do so while being trained to defend the museum ship.  So far, it didn't seem like his life was in any danger, but to be safe, Matt tied his father up to the point of total immobility, just in case he woke up ready to kill, but not before rifling through his clothes and putting all their contents into a compartment on the VF-22 for later examination.  He then took a disc out of that same compartment containing a diagnostic program, in the hopes of finding a way to fix the valkyrie, but when he tried to run it, nothing happened.
IP Logged

« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2008, 03:39:17 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Knocking ont eh door, Jaybee enters the briefing room.

This the place? ... Looks like it.
Sorry I'm late, I had to take a call. You know how it is.

Let's get this party started! Who brought the donuts?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #266 on: November 29, 2008, 09:51:51 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
seemingly out of thin air a green and grey craft appeared in above Archer and his unconscious father atop it stood Gai

sorry to keep you waiting paper work and all that.

Gai sees the trashed VF and whistles

and it looks like you've  given me a lot more.  You do realize how stupid it was to go after this guy.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #267 on: November 29, 2008, 03:40:34 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Donuts? Jay i'll make us all a cake after this all said and done. (stops for a second after getting some odd looks) What can't a guy drive a super robot and know how to bake?

IP Logged

« Reply #268 on: November 29, 2008, 05:32:05 PM » by alaras
"Yeah, I realize, but I didn't want to face my mother in combat later, so I figured we could interrogate him when he comes to.  Don't worry bout him, he's just unconscious, so make sure he's strapped down tight.  I put everything he had on him in a compartment, maybe you could use some of it."  Matt went over, retrieved the various disks, ID cards, credit cards, and his PDA, and gave them to Gai in a plastic baggie from the kit.  "If he doesn't talk, just play traditional Bavarian polka music.  He'll probably do ANYTHING to make it stop.  That, or just blast some of Fire Bomber's greatest hits until he cries."
IP Logged

« Reply #269 on: November 29, 2008, 07:33:01 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
You'll be lucky if she's alive kid.  He didn't have her with him so more than likely she's the DC's hostage and now that he's out of the picture her life is hanging by a thread if they don't have a use for her..

Gai leaves the rest up to Archer's imagination as he checks the unconscious man's clothes, removing what looks like a plain button and crushing it

looks like someone put a tracker on the guy though I don't think it was more than that.  I think you've just found yourself in a very deep hole with no shovel.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 213211 times) 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 61
Jump to: