aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 227142 times) 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #300 on: December 04, 2008, 07:31:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You both are cleaning every single one of those wretched things out of my ship, you hear me? I'm serious!

*The GM dodges out of the way of several Slash Rippers fired from several different angles*

Man, these guys are tough. The Gespensts themselves are seriously modded out, but the pilots are what make them dangerous. These guys are almost uniform in their movements. No hesitation, no nothing. Are they AI drones or something?

*Narrowly avoids a split missile attack, then two more*

GAH! And they're not even letting me monologue!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #301 on: December 04, 2008, 07:54:15 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Checking systems...

Schwert Gewehr, Midas Messer, Agni, fully charged. 120mm Vulcan, 350mm launchers, fully loaded. Deuterium battery, overcharged.

Ianator, Super Strike, launching!

Loaded with all three Striker Packs, the Gundam launches from the Durageiz... and promptly begins to lose altitude.

Damn... this thing's heavier than I thought. Gotta burn through all these guns so I can ditch the dead weight... let's get to it!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #302 on: December 04, 2008, 08:32:37 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:13:26 PM by Ash Rudel »
Hearing Derek’s complaints Kintaros isn’t faring much better. Jumping and dodging out of the way he finally locks his heat axe on behind his waist.

Kintaros: Doskoi!!!

With a sumo shout the Kintaros catches two slash rippers in each hand, before throwing them back at their original owners.

Ash: (over the comm.) Kintaros clear the launching bay. We’re coming out.

Kintaros: Hai!

Kintaros runs forward pushing Gespents out of the way as the part of the bunker opens up revealing a catapult bay.

Momotaros: Launch!!!

(Cue Storm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6CPXL32LyI)

Kintaros dives out of the way as three jets launch from the bay soaring into the sky. Dodging slash rippers as they reach high altitude, before the three jets come flying back towards the ground. On cue a battle cry echoes.

Ash/Momotaros: (pulling back on a lever) CHANGE GETTER 1! Switch on!

The three getter machines quickly, but roughly combine into Getter One, landing on the ground near Kintaros. Kintaros stands up and stands back to back with Getter One.

Urataros: (In Getter jaguar) Sempai that was a bit rough.

Ryutaros: (In Getter bear) Let's do it again!

Momotaros: Kuma, looks like you left us some fun.

Kintaros: Of course  Momonoji.  (brandishes his axe and pops his neck)

Momotaros: Kame, Ryu, Boy. Let’s go.

Ash: GETTER TOMAHAWK!!!

Getter One grabs hold of the tomahawk as it shoots out of it’s shoulder. Together the Axe welding mechs rush towards the Gespent swarm.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #303 on: December 04, 2008, 09:42:40 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I don't care if they are outdated, these things are modded up to wazoo!

The V2 dodges several slash rippers and split missiles while firing the mega beam rifle to try and reduce the numbers

We must have gotten on somebody's hit list because this is crazier than anything that the titans have done!

Finally getting some distance between the approaching Gespensts, the V2 locks onto a dozen targets with it's micro missiles damaging them but not destroying them

I was right, they have more armor than a Gespenst should have. This is going to be a long day...

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #304 on: December 05, 2008, 01:19:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:33:39 AM by JayBee »
The Huckebein and Gunner Module start raising hell. A pattern soon emerges in both the attacks and comm chatter.

Y're no fun, Derek. Left hip.

The Gunner module fires a missile into the hip of a Gespenst.

Shara: "Too easy. Right shoulder."

The Huckebein whips the gravity rifle up, fires it from the hip, blasting a Gespenst's arm off. Then it raises the rifle muzzle to it's face and mimes blowing smoke clear.
"Showoff."

Whatever. Head module.

The Gunner does a barrel-roll, then pulls up and boosts skyward as machinegun fire traces towards it. Suddenly flipping in mid-air, it dives back down towards the surprised Gespenst, sending a G-impact blast straight onto the head of the unit... then through it and out the bottom.

Who's showing off, exactly?

"Get one in the back."

That's how it's gonna be, huh?

Jaybee glances at his sensors, and chooses one particularly bold Gespenst that's gotten closer than his comrades. Smiling, he flips a few switches.

I call stylish kill on this one.

The Huckebein spins to the side as a Jet Magnum rips through the space where it was hovering. As the Gespenst slides by, the Huckey's roche saber deploys. Holding the hilt backwards in it's left hand, the right resting on top of it, Jaybee drives the blade under his mech's arm and through the back of a very surprised Gespenst.

Masaki: "Hey, do you guys take ANYTHING seriously?"

They're FLYING GESPENSTS. I have my tolerances. And you don't get to play, because you have funnel hax.

"Wasn't gonna ask. AKASHIC BUSTER! By the way... for such a Huckebein fan, why don't you ever use Vanishing Trooper as your music?"

Mark 3 doesn't have a black hole engine. Neither did the Mark 2.
Only original Huckey pilots  have rights to that track. Everyone else settles for Ace Attacker.

"Really?"

No. I just don't particularly care for that tune... is that the Getter Robo?!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #305 on: December 05, 2008, 11:04:08 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Through much work and effort, the ghosts have been reduced to 400 however the Gespensts seem to have analyzed the styles of the pilots and are starting to dodge more often

If I wasn't fighting for my life I would be impressed at the pilots of these Gespensts. 400 left? Spray Beam Pod is down to one volley, no missiles left, and most of my rifles are empty. How ironic.

As the Gespensts approach for another attack, the V2 activates it's Mega Beam Cannon and fires taking out 80 with one blast.

Fortunately the Mega Beam Cannon is ammo based and those dumb ghosts don't have I-fields or are beam coated. 2 shots from the cannon, 1 volley from the SBP and 4 shots from the VSBR then I'm down to sabers and the wings of light.

IP Logged

« Reply #306 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:40 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:39:48 PM by Ash Rudel »
Ash: It the Proto-Getter Jay, amazing what you can get after someone puts a ban on getter ray research. As for the color,  I just painted it like normal getter and tuned up the engine. (looks at the display screen) With any luck the duct tape and bubblegum on this thing will hold together.

Momotaros: You have no sense.  You always need a flashy paint job.

Kintaros: (slams two Gespents heads together) Right.

Momotaro: Kuma, out of the way. GETTER BE…

Urataros: Sempai it’s my turn. OPEN GET!

The three Getter machines split formation as Getter Jaguar takes the lead a head of them.

Urataros: Ryuta, Sempai, let’s go.

Ryutaros: Ok Kame-chan, but next it’s my turn.

Momotaros: Bastard Turtle, always stealing the best parts.

Urataros: CHANGE GETTER 2 Switch on!

The three Getter machines combine again, this time into Getter 2. After combing the mech lands beside Kintaros with it’s arms crossed.

Urataros: Won’t you mind, if I string you along? (Getter 2 quickly sideswipes a Gespent, plugging it’s drill into the back of it’s head, before dashing off towards the next)  Some people don’t know how to play nice!  (jumps back towards Kintaros) Kin-chan, Fastball Special if you please.

Kintaros: Coming up!

With that the Zaku Axe picks up Getter 2, spinning around before finally tossing it upwards into the air, right at a swarm of Gespents.

Urataros: (Getter two pulls back it’s drill arm) HURRICANE DRILL!!!

Getter 2 lets lose a storm of plasma energy at the Gepsents, flying through the storm as it dissipates, before landing back on the ground as the Gepsents exploded above.

Ash: (looks around as more Gepsents rush towards them) Looks like the fish are biting today Ura.

Urataros:  Correct Ashy-boy. They all just want to be strung along.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #307 on: December 05, 2008, 09:23:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:29:31 PM by Derek »
Derek: A Getter. A frelling Getter. THIS is why I make a point of avoiding Japan. Damn Super Robots always stealing the spotlight!

Masaki: You hang out with me all the time, and I never hear you bitch.

Derek: That's cause you sit back and let me take all the glory like a good lackey, instead of going off and Cyflashing everything in sight before any of us can get to it.

*One of the enemy Gespensts pulls a beam sword and charges Derek from behind. Without even turning around, the GM dodges to the left, just as it's right fist comes straight up and slams into the Gespenst's "face". As the enemy mech reels from the blow, Derek calmly reaches over, grabs the hand holding the beam sword and shoves it into the cockpit.*

Derek: *Completely ignoring the kill* Seriously, what the hell. I can get the Grungust. Custom paint job, a little ego applied to the name, that's cool. I do it all the time. But what the hell is up with that Zaku? It has a freaking AXE on it's face! How is it even seeing through that, anyway?!?

*As he continues to rant, Derek turns around and vulcans another split missile barrage before it can hit him, then fires again at the other missile pod the Gespenst was readying, detonating it at point blank and destroying the mech. Without even slowing down, he then grabs another Mk-II that was charging him with a sword and jujutsu-flips it over his shoulder, slamming it straight to the ground before flipping up and delivering a crushing stomp to the cockpit. Even as the grounded mech explodes, Derek is already back up in the air.*

Derek: And I can't even BEGIN to go into what's wrong with there being a freaking Getter Robo on the field. I mean, for one, that research was banned for a reason, since people finally figured out that you just DON'T **** WITH GETTER RAYS, and two, it's a freaking Getter! What's next, are we gonna hear the drums go off and Mazinger Z's gonna crash the party?

*Dodging another sword charge, Derek punches the Gespenst in the face and then grabs it, swinging it around so it's in perfect position to take the Slash Rippers aimed from another one straight in the back. He then jets forward with his mech shield and slams it, ripper blades still jutting out, into the offending Gespenst and throws both of them down to oblivion. One final Gespesnt pulls a beam rifle and fires at him, which is avoided simply by Derek tilting his head to the side as the beam passes by harmlessly. He then turns around and glares at the enemy.*

Derek: Hey, do you mind?! I'm trying to monologue here!

*The GM charges, dodging left and right to avoid another few beam shots before closing range and shieldbashing the Gespenst, then spinning around and roundhouse kicking it so hard it actually removes the head. Before it can even start to fall backwards, he adjusts the way he's holding the shield so that it's horizontal across his arm. Pressing a trigger in the shield handle, he slams the bottom of the thing straight into the Gespenst just as the two hidden beam sabers mounted into the bottom activate, piercing straight through and effectively shield-shanking the mech for it's trouble. Derek then rips the blades away, disembowling the Gespenst right before it explodes.*

Derek: *Disengages the sabers* Tch. Assholes. How hard does a guy have to work to get some decent speaking lines around here, anyway?

Masaki: Holy CRAP, dude. Where the hell did THAT come from?!

Fuyume: *Actually hiding behind Cybuster, poking her head out timidly* Wow......You're scary when you're angry, Derek-sama.....

Haruka: *Over the comm* But if it works, it's fine by me. Alexis, what's the enemy reading looking like now.......Oh, goddammit Derek. She's hiding under the table because of you, you jackass!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #308 on: December 05, 2008, 10:07:14 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
This is insane... Why won't these things die.

While it has taken a long time only 75 ghosts left however the V2 is completely out of ammo

I hope some help arrives soon since I am stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

Four Gespensts charge at the V2 with beam sabers. The V2 dodges three of them and slips behind the fourth drawing it's own saber and shoving it into the cockpit.

Damn! That was too close for comfort. Duragreiz any news on reinforcements?

IP Logged

« Reply #309 on: December 06, 2008, 12:56:40 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, Shara...

"Yeah?"

If that's how Derek fights when he's mad, we need to piss him off more often.

"I want no part of this experiment."

Coward.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2008, 02:55:54 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 02:59:55 PM by Ash Rudel »
Momotaros: Man, that guy sounds pissed.

Ash: That’s the understatement of the day momo.

Urataros: Back in the game you two. DRILL MISSLE! (Fires off the drill of Getter 2, make a whole in a geaspent) Alright I've have my fun. Ryuta, take the stage.

Ryutaros: Yay yay. OPEN GET!!! CHANGE GETTER 3!!!

The Getter machines once again break formation, this time doing some tricky acrobatics before combing into Getter 3. Oddly enough Getter 3 raises it's left arm forward towards the gespents, two fingers stretched out like a gun.

Ryutaros: Mind if I beat you up? I don't hear an answer.

Kintaros: (pushing back Gepsents left and right) Ryuta a little help!

Ryutaros: Coming Kuma-chan.  Here we go, Ganseki Otoshi

Ash/Momotaros/Urataros: OH CRAP!!!!

Getter 3 slaps its arms on the ground, sending itself skyward. It so comes crashing back to the ground crushing part of a gepsent under it's tank threads. Before flipping over on it's hands. On cue the Zaku Axe jumps out of the way, as Getter 3 begins to spin around firing off machine gun fire at the Gespents. Getter 3 then spins on it's head with it's arms outstretched, sending the exploding Gespents falling back. As the smoke clears Getter 3 is seen leaning on it's one arm, looking like it just finished a break dance.

Kintaros: (laughs as Getter 3 rights it self) Nice dance Ryuta.

Ryutaro: (smiles) Thanks Kuma-chan.

Momotaros: (looks at Gespents still coming towards them) These guys don't get the hint.

Ash: Momo is right. Lets change back to Getter One and take'em down.

Ryutaros: Right, but first. GETTER MISSLE! (quickly fires the main missiles of Getter 3 at the Gepsents)

Ash/Momotaros: OPEN GET!

Kintaros: ATTACK!! (Rushes through the smoke swinging the heat axe)

The Getter machines fly towards the smoke quickly combing back into Getter one. In the cockpit Ash grabs hold of two gun controls, grinning like a madman as two Gatling guns pop out of the under side of Getter's arms and into it's hands.

Ash: Kin you take the ground, we're taking the sky.

Momotaros: GETTER WING! (Getter One takes flight at it's cape appears, before it beings to empty it's ammo all over the battlefield)

IP Logged

« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2008, 09:58:49 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Hey, Chris, what are you doing?!"
*Astonage yells at Chris as Chris enters the Grungust Type III*

I'm going to help Sakura. After all, all we need is the Zankantou.

"Who do you you think you are, Sanger Zonvolt?!"

Who the hell do you think I am !? I'm Christoph Allen Blair, the Blade of Duragreiz!! There is nothing my blade cannot cut...oh.

"Stupid Sanger clone."

Shut it. This is Chris, let's do it!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2008, 11:34:56 PM » by alaras
Meanwhile, sitting in the hangar, Matt calmly asked Astonage where the Lions were kept, in the hopes of using one to back up the Aoi Tsubasa against this new threat.  He laughed and said "Kid, haven't you done enough damage yet?"

"Perhaps I have, but I'm tired of being useless.  If I can't be of use to AGGF, and I can't save my mother, then I'll leave.  I'm tired of being a burden."

Matt looked up the location of the 50 or so Lion Fs on the ship, went into the bay, and used the same virus disk his father had on him to wreck the lock on the door.  He then opened the hangar, got in a Lion, and took off for his grandfather's estate, hoping to get some more meaningful assistance in finding and saving his mother.

IP Logged

« Reply #313 on: December 07, 2008, 01:38:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Gee... I don't care if it's been Nerf'ed, that Getter is making me feel inadequate.

Shara: "You're about to do something stupid, aren't you?"

Better believe it.

The Huckebein starts taking shots at distant Gespents, and after watching for a little while, the Gunner module dives in. They dance across the battlefield, striking and then ducking away to strike from different angles. After a few minutes...

Masaki: "Hey, guys... I'm all for having some fun, but... head vulcans? Really, shouldn't you be killing more of 'em?"

Patience, my dear Masaki...

Shara: "He has a plan... I think."

Masaki: "Rightie-o, then. I'll just watch the fireworks."

Good. Shouldn't be much longer.

Shara: "This good enough?"

Jaybee glances at his sensors. Several Gespents, while chasing after their attackers and being beaten away, have slowly been clustered together into a group.

I think they're clustered nicely. And they haven't even noticed yet. Get clear.

The Huckebein strikes a pose as the Gunner peels away. T-Link energy crackles between it's hands, forming into a staff, then forming a J-shaped hook on the end with a ball nestled in the curve at the base of the J. The Huckey holds the staff with both hands, one towards the back end, the other towards the front. Energy begins building in the ball, and a ring forms in front of the staff, out past the end of the J, and the Huckebein steps backwards, as if bracing itself.

Divine... BUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a beam of raw telekenetic force, inexplicably colored bright pink instad of the standard T-Link green, rips forth from the staff and plows into the massed Gespensts, throwing them about like so many children's toys.

"Jay, if you ever involve me in another magical girl homage, I will kill you on the spot. "

You're welcome to try. What's the score on that one?

"Looks like... 12 kills, and another 17 severely damaged. "

Jaybee grins as the staff evaporates.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #314 on: December 07, 2008, 01:39:52 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragreiz-

an other wise uneventful excursion suddenly changed as the Virus began to cascade through the systems aboard the ship.  One after one consoles died and the duragreiz began to sink eventually impacting the ground with a loud and jarring Crash.

-airlock-

there was no room on the Duragreiz that held 50 lions the room archer walked into was rather not a room but out an airlock the virus disabled the system that would have prevented this.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 227142 times) 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 61
Jump to: