aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 214555 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #330 on: December 08, 2008, 09:14:39 PM » by ChrisABlair
Hey, asshole, I was starting to like this mech.... er... that's not a mech anymore... Hey, guys, just speaking from experience, but I think we're screwed.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #331 on: December 08, 2008, 09:18:01 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:20:35 PM by alaras »
Hearing Wodan's proclamation, Matt cursed his weakness and took over from the autopilot, taking a wide turn around, since he had not yet gotten clear, and fired a short burst from long-range at the strange mech to distract it before quickly turning around and trying to flee once again away from the weakened AGGF, hopefully drawing Wodan Ymir away as well.  He maintained radio silence, ignoring whatever the others were saying, almost hoping that Wodan would kill him after giving the others enough time to escape.
IP Logged

« Reply #332 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:34 PM » by alaras
Seeing that he completely missed with his shots, and that his sword would be useless, Matt moved closer to the enemy, aimed carefully, and fired a long burst from his GINN's machine gun, doing minimal damage but apparently attracting the strange mech's attention long enough for him to get hit.  He readied himself for the inevitable retaliation that was likely to kill him, focusing all his efforts on serving as a decoy, and readying his sword as though it could actually defend against a Zankantou, despite knowing the futility of such an attempt.
IP Logged

« Reply #333 on: December 08, 2008, 09:46:58 PM » by ChrisABlair
ARCHER!! You suicidal ass! TEK-SETTTERRRRR!!!

*Chris transforms into his Tekkaman form, though it looks strangely more powerful*

Full power, I am Tekkaman Justice!! Hear the call of my blade of light!!!
*He charges energy into his voltekkas and fires at the head*
Wodan Ymir, I'll never forgive you for destroying my toy... BUT I WOULD SLAUGHTER YOU IF YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF AN ASS THEY ARE!!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #334 on: December 08, 2008, 09:51:43 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Fine. You want a fight? You got one. Schwert Gewehr, rock on!

As if on cue, the beam sword cuts off.

Er... truce?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #335 on: December 08, 2008, 10:26:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 09:48:39 AM by Derek »
(I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but not anymore. That post needs to disappear, Sakura. NOW. Sanger's nowhere NEAR this side of the planet right now, and there's no way in hell he'd show up to save the AGGF's asses. Especially since he doesn't even HAVE the Type 3 yet. This isn't just a call from me, it's from Gai. Get rid of it, and anyone else who responded to it as well..)

*The white mecha took all the attacks in stride for a minute, barely flinching even after the Exia's attempts to do damage. The reason for this became apparent VERY quickly, as the mech's damage actually began to visibly repair itself, like any living organism would heal a wound.*

Wodan: You are no match for me with skills like this!

*Arming the drill knuckle on his left arm, Wodan turns towards the obviously suicidal GINN and fires, piercing it straight through the shoulder and taking off the entire arm and head, sending the mech spiralling to the ground with a crash. Without even waiting for the arm to return, he then charges forward and literally slugs the Tek'd out Chris with his right, knocking him down far enough to drop down on top of him and stomp him into and through the ground below.*

Wodan: *Draws out his Zankantou as he lifts back up and turns towards the Exia* I am Wodan Ymir! The Sword of Magus! Now, Gundam Pilot, you face my Zankantou!

*The mecha charges for Sakura, actually moving aside and clearing the Strike to get to her. With one diagonal slash, it removes both legs and the Exia's right arm clean off. It then swings around again and removes the other arm and half of Exia's head. As the Gundam starts to fall, he begins to swing around to disembowl the cockpit, but stops, letting the torso fall relatively safely to the ground.*

Wodan; How pathetic. Is this all the AGGF is capable of? I had hoped to find a worthy opponent when I heard of the one wielding the Zankantou, but that one was hardly worth the effort. You are all pathetic! No longer worth my time. I shall spare you this time, but if this is all you are capable of, pray that we never meet again.

*With that, the white mecha turned and sped off, the few remaining Gespensts following him. With all that, the battle was finally over.*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2008, 10:29:51 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 10:36:29 PM by alaras »
Matt was a bit bruised and dizzy, though otherwise uninjured.  Of course, the GINN was trashed, and he had no way of getting it to work again.  Luckily, he realized that he was actually near one of his grandfather's tunnels that he had built throughout his property, which they were on the border of at the time.  There was no way he could get to the main entrance, but he figured that the high-speed transit system grandpa installed would work just fine.  He radioed the others "Guys, my grandfather's estate's near here, so I'm going to pay him a visit.  I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with some mechs and mechanics!"  With that, he lifted the barely-concealed manhole cover, climbed down, and stepped on the platform.  He sat down on the seat that came up behind him, strapped himself in, pushed the intercom button, and said "Grandpa, it's Matt.  We need to talk."
IP Logged

« Reply #337 on: December 08, 2008, 11:01:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragreiz-
-Bridge-

What a mess  how much have we just lost in this "simple" fight?

Bright: "we're not sure we've still got to sort out this virus mess."

yeah the Akagane is on it's way. we'll tow the Greiz back and fix it.  we're just lucky the mechs weren't infected.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2008, 03:32:48 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ignorant of the catastrophic events occurring back home, Jaybee sits leaning against a tree that survived the battle royale, his mech crouched down beside him. Shara has landed and opened her cockpit, but not removed her restraints. She looks a tad nervous, for some reason.

Hey, did you bring any popcorn?

"You're entirely too casual about this, you know."

Aww, c'mon. All the other pilots are dead or evacuated, and Derek seems to be keeping that last one occupied pretty well. We're perfectly safe out here.

"Unless debris or a missed shot comes flying this way."

As if to punctuate the sentence, a burst of machine-gun fire rips through the top of Jaybee's tree, scattering foliage and splintering wood. Jaybee jerks and freezes for a moment.

Ya know what? The ground's actually kinda hard here. I think the control seat in my Huckebein was more comfortable. Besides, it'll be easier to watch 'em with the sensors in my mech than just my naked eyes.

"Aren't your eyes cybernetically enhanced?"

Shut up. The ground's still rocky.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2008, 04:25:40 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
<blip>

"Ah! Finally I found you guys... Oh right I better let them know I'm near by."

[transmission]

Chaostic here I'll be arriving near the Duragreiz soon and I world greatly appreciate it if I could be briefed on the current situation after I land. Thank you .

[end transmission]
IP Logged

« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2008, 10:29:30 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 10:40:22 AM by Derek »
*The GM and the Gespenst continue to sword duel for several minutes, going back and forth through swings, thrusts, and more than a few parries and dodges, breaking it up with the occasional head vulcan or machine gun barrage, such as the one that nearly hit Jay.*

Derek: Hey, that nearly hit my friend, you ass!

*Swinging the shield around, Derek activates the sabers in it and lunges for the Gespenst, catching it off-guard enough with the attack to at least knock the machine gun out of it's hands, though the mech itself dodges and remains undamaged.*

Derek: Good reflexes....Most people never see that coming, even when they know I have it.

*Bringing his beam sword up again, Derek continues the duel. The two of them charge straight at each other, but at the last second, both dodge to their left, "leap" up, and boost dash straight at each other, passing by and "landing" several feet away with their backs turned to one another. The gouge marks in both right shoulders suddenly start to spark, and both mechs are forced to let go of their beam swords as the arms go limp.*

Derek: Not bad. I guess we're going for a tie game?

"Hardly."

*Clenching it's left fist, the Gespesnt's plasma stakes begin to visibly charge as it gathers power. Within seconds, the Jet Magnum goes active, and it charges. Derek avoids the punch from hitting anything critical, but his shield takes the full force of the blow and the entire top half shears off from the attack.*

Derek: GAH! You son of a--*Catches himself for a second, and breathes* Alright, You wanna play? Let's play.

*The GM lets go of the ruined shield, letting it fall off and show the rest of the left arm under it. Which, surprisingly enough, has plasma stakes of it's own built in. Bringing it up, Derek arms his own Jet Magnum to go.*

Derek: Never underestimate how interchangable Gespenst and GM parts are, pal! Jet Magnum R, let's gooooooo!!!!!

*The Gespenst, in response, re-arms his own Jet Magnum, and the two charge for one another. As they close in, they both hold their attacks until the last second, and as mirror images of each other, punch one another straight in the head before releasing the energy. Engaging in a giant robot version of a Cross-Counter, the two mechs effectively decapitate one another with the attacks.*

Derek:*Breathing heavily as he backs up, not listening to the alarms going off in the cockpit* Matched me again.....Who the hell IS this guy, anyway? *Hears a beep as something comes up on the screen* Huh?

"That's enough for today. We'll meet again, Blue Wings."

*Pulling away, the headless Gespenst turns and jets off, leaving the battlefield devoid of any enemy forces. The fighting appears to finally be over.*

Derek: *Sits back and pops open his cockpit* Sheesh. THAT was a workout. *Gets thrown a little as the mech shudders* Aw hell, don't tell me the pack went out!

Masaki: *Moves the Cybuster's hand in front of the cockpit for a second* Nah, it's just us. You looked like you could use the hand.

Fuyume: *Moves the Fei's hand into sight repeatedly, obviously waving* Uh huh! GM-sama looks REALLY bad from the outside, Derek-sama!

Derek: *Sits back and sighs* Thanks guys. Just drop me off on the Tsubasa for now. *Checks his comm* Hey, it's still working. Haruka, can you hear me?

Haruka: *Over the comm* Loud and clear, Captain. We're getting a call from HQ, wondering where the hell we are. Looks like they were attacked, too.

Derek: Alright, let's hurry this up then. Ash, I'm gonna assume you and your friends can hear me. We're gonna clean up our mess and get out of here, so consider this one on the house. Good luck with everything, alright?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2008, 11:34:08 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 04:50:41 PM by alaras »
The transport Matt was on stopped at a mecha hangar that was even bigger than the one on the Duragreiz.  Of course, it was rather familiar to him, and as he got out of the transport, he was grabbed from behind in a firm hug.  "Andy?!"  "Yep!  How could you not call after that great time we had together?"  "I thought you decided it was a one-time thing!"  "Maybe, but I've had other thoughts since then, and now that you're fighting in this war, I'm worried about you!"  Andy turned Matt around, allowing him to see his childhood friend wearing a mechanic's outfit, the sleeves rolled up to show off the muscles he developed on the job.  Matt pulled Andy into a hug, then gave him a loving kiss on the lips before backing up and saying, "Alright, now where's grandpa?  I need him to help me out with a few things, especially now that the DC has Mom and her Valcion Kai."  "He's not here, but he said you could take any one mech with you, and that you could have a mechanic come with you as well, if they agree to do it."  "Well, then, will you come with me, Andy?"  "I'd love to."  The two best friends kissed again, then headed over to a computer to look up what mechs his mechaphile grandfather had in the hangar.
IP Logged

« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2008, 12:55:14 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Ouch! Whatever made him stop attacking has my gratitude.

Citan: You're lucky that you only have a few bruised ribs and a slight concussion.

That's all? I am lucky then. How's the Dura?

Citan: Everyone is working on the problem. The Akagane is coming to tow us home and we've reached the Aoi Tsubasa and they're coming back soon as well. Also Astonage wants to see you.

Probably about the remains of Exia. Am I free to go?

Citan: Avoid the sims and piloting for a little while and I won't come after you.

Aright Doc.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2008, 01:38:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
After landing Chaostic was shocked at the damage sustained from the resent battle

Chaostic: Wow this is almost as bad as the beating we took from Giga-chan!

deciding to speak to anyone he entered the hanger when he ran into Astonage whom gave him the details of the last battle

Astonage : Anything else?

Chaostic: Yeah, how's Mica doing?

Astonage: He's been a little lonely but otherwise fine

Chaostic: *nodding his head* Good good... oh hi Sakura looks like things have been quite rough lately eh?
IP Logged

« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2008, 02:40:59 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: I hear ya Derek….Thanks everyone.

The Zaku Axe waves as the Aoi Tsubasa departs back towards base. Ash crosses his arms as Kintaros retakes command of the Zaku. Pulling down his goggles Ash looks up at the screen as the Aoi Tsubasa moves out of range.  Signing as Kintaros picks up the pieces of Proto Getter, before walking back into the bunker. The lights kick on as Ash jumps out of his cockpit, then slowly walks over to a cluttered desk and sits down in his old chair.

Ryutaros: What's wrong Ni-san? We got out house back, shouldn't you be happy?

Ash: (covers his left eye with his hand, looking up at the ceiling with his blue eye) I should be, but for some reason I'm not.

Urataros: Is it because what happened to Getter?

Ash: No, I can always fix anything we break.
Momotaros: Baka-ru, you should stop complaining then.

Kintaros: Momonoji, Ash-sama must of enjoyed working with someone besides us for once.

Ash: Maybe your right Kin.

Momotaros: If that’s the case why don't you just go find her. (Ash kicks over a photo on his desk)

Urataros: Sempai you really have no sense. You know why he sent her away.

Ryutaros: I really wanted to meet the blue wings. I wish we could of stayed with them.

Ash: (moves his hand and blinks) That’s right, what's stopping us. Guys start packing everything we need, I'm going to go pack up my things.

Momotaros: Eh?

Ash: (pokes his head out his door) It's moving day.

After a while of hectic packing the doors the bunker open up again Wing gust comes flying out first, followed by the Zaku Axe towing what appears to be a huge u-haul trailer behind it. Ash  quickly hits the open comm.

Ash: Ash to Aoi Tsubasa. There are twenty-one things a man needs in life, number one is good friends. So Ash and the Taros, requesting permission to come aboard.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

(Read 214555 times) 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 61
Jump to: