aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 251569 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2008, 03:05:21 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Don't remind me, who would have thought that Gespensts could take such a beating. Astonage you wanted to see me?

Astonage: Yeah, we've retrieved what's left of Exia but, the prognosis is bad. All that is left is the GN-Drive and the cockpit.

Citan wasn't kidding I was lucky. What are we going to do then?

Astonage: I don't know yet. Perhaps a new suit using the remains of Exia but, I don't know.

Even though I only piloted it for a while, I liked it so I'll support you if you can do anything.

Astonage: Alright I'll see what I can do.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2008, 03:55:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Archer, I'm calling you out for a duel! I do not accept people threatening my home or friends! Come and fight me, without a mech, if you dare!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2008, 05:44:00 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris stepped out into the hanger, back in human form.*
Hey, it's Chaostic! How ya doin' bro?
*Then turning toward Astonage*
Is the head all that's left?

"Yep. And if you count the leg parts that were chopped off."

Hmm... Is there another?

"As far as I know, only three were developed at TLI. One of which was ours."

Shit. Is there anyway we could make one?

"No."

...You're making me cry, Astonage.

"I don't think there is another Grungust for you to pilot in this world."

Then build one!

"Are you insane, Chris? That would take lots of time and resources the AGGF doesn't even have, and let's not forget that we'd need the TLI's help on one. Plus you have your new Tekkaman form."

I guess...

"What did you call it again?"

Justice.

*All the mechanics snicker*

"That's a ridiculously lame name."

Can you come up with better?!

"How about what they called you before... Cross, was it?"

Tekkaman Cross... not bad. NOW BUILD ME MY GRUNGUST OUT OF SPARE PARTS!!!

"Shut up, you Super Robot Pilot Wannabe!"

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2008, 05:58:17 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Sitting casually on the shoulder of the GM-R still out on the deck of the Tsubasa, Derek watches the two mechs approaching.*

Derek: *Looks down to Haruka on the deck* Well, he wants a ride. What do you think?

Haruka: *Leaning against the GM-R's leg, smoking a cigarette* We've got the room, even with everything else on board. And he IS pretty good in a fight.

Derek: Fair enough. *Puts his hand to the earpiece on his visor* Yo, Ash. C'mon aboard, but we're on a time limit, so don't expect us to stop. We'll drop a loader if you need it.

Haruka: *Nods and takes another drag* How generous of you, Captain.

Derek: I'm too nice for my own good, I know.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2008, 06:03:30 PM » by alaras
As he was about to decide on a mech to take with him, Matt's cell phone rang.  "Hello?"

"It's been four months since you went on that trip, and you never call, you never write, and you leave me to worry myself sick!"

"Oh, hi, Grandma.  How have you been?"

"Don't 'Hi, Grandma' me!  If I knew you'd end up piloting one of those facochta machines, I'd break your arms and legs to stop you from going!"

"Yes, Grandma."

The conversation went on, and Matt was strong-armed into staying for a few days.  With any luck, he wouldn't have to deal with his grandmother too much...
IP Logged

« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2008, 06:13:05 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: Don't worry, just open the hanger and we'll do the rest.

Ash looks up as  one of the hanger doors opens up. The Wing gust switches to battle mode and lands on the edge with it's hand out stretched.

Ash: Alright Kin, toss it up.

Kintaros: Hai Ash-sama.

With that the Zaku Axe swings the trailer around tossing it up towards 21, not letting go of the handle it jets up with it. Quickly 21 pulls the trailer and the Zaku Axe inside the hanger as the door closes. Parking the both mechs in available spots, then  the trailer in front of them. Quickly hoping out of his Grungust Ash runs to the deck of the Aoi Tsubasa, until he's right in front of Derek's GM-R, looking right up at Derek.

Ash: So is it alright that I crash here for a while?

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #351 on: December 09, 2008, 08:33:48 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: *Looks down at Ash for a minute, then over to Haruka* Throw me that cigarette, would you?

Haruka: *Looks up at Derek, then takes a drag* No.

Derek: Fine, be that way. *Hears a beep on his visor and hits the comm* Go ahead, Alexis.

Alexis: *Over the ship's PA* Derek-sama, we're getting close to HQ.

Derek: Right. *Gets up and jumps down off the GM-R* C'mon guys, let's go see what kind of trouble they managed to get into while we were gone. *Heads on inside*

~Tsubasa Bridge~

Derek: *Walks in* Alright, we've got HQ on screen, so let's see what it looks li--

*The monitor starts to show the base over the rise, showing the battlefield and the Duragreiz in full unfortunate glory*

Derek: WHAT.

Haruka: THE.

Alexis: Fudgesicle! *Spins around so she's facing the others, eating a fudgesicle happily*

Derek/Haruka: *Looks at Alexis*

Alexis: *Looks at the two of them* Huh? *Spins around and sees the Duragreiz on the monitor, nearly choking on the fudgesicle as she does so* Wh-wh-what the hell?!? *Stands up and slams her hand down on the console, chomping the fudgesicle angrily as she types rapidly with one hand* What the hell happened?!? When I get my hands on whatever damn idiot trashed the Duragreiz, I'll.....!!!!!!!

Derek: *Visibly taken aback* Where in the world did you pick up language like that, anyway?

Alexis/Haruka: *Both turn and just LOOK at Derek*

Derek:......Oh. Right. *Looks over at Alexis* Still, that's no excuse to use profanity. *Gets thocked in the visor with the fudgesicle stick* Or you could just do that.

Alexis: *Turns back and starts attacking the console with both hands* I can't forgive anyone who would crash such a beautiful ship like the Duragreiz, Derek-sama. When I find them, I'll make sure they regret it!

Derek:.......Right, almost forgot about that mechaphilia. I'm just not gonna throw myself in front of that one anymore. *Turns back towards Ash* You and your friends are welcome aboard, but we're gonna have to start clearing things around first. Speaking of, where ARE your friends, anyway? I haven't seen them.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2008, 08:49:05 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
There's not a single light on the thing... and are the hanger doors all blasted out from the inside?!?!

WHAT THE QBERTING HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #353 on: December 09, 2008, 09:08:37 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: Oh that’s right. (hits his hand in the palm of his other hand) I didn't really tell you about them. Guess it be better if they just introduced themselves. (raises his wrist) Hey guys you can come out now.

Ash's wrist glows brightly for a second before the glow dims. Seconds later what appears to be sand begins to fall out of Ash forming four piles on the ground. Slowly four figures rise out of the piles bit by bit at first appears to be some type of monsters but quickly shifting into human shape.  Dusting himself off Ash looks at the newly formed individuals. (http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/TuxedoK/thetaros.png)

Momotaros: (ruffles the collar of his jacket before standing with his arms crossed) My name is Momotaros, or a least that’s what the kid calls me.

Ash: (taps Momotaros on the back of the head) Be nice momo, there letting us crash here.

Urataros: (adjusts his suit's tie, then his glasses) My My, (takes a step towards Haruka) My dear lady, won't you mind if I string you along? (kisses her hand before being pulled back by Kintaros)

Ash: Urataros, the flirt.

Kintaros: Kamenoji don't start your bad habits' again. (sets Urataros down then bows) My name is Kintaros, Blue Wing-taichi.

Ryutaros: (runs around looking) Yay Yay. Who what's this? What's that? (looks at the others, poking them lightly) Ne Ne,
Ni-san, she's a hologram too.

Ash: (sighs) And that’s Ryutaros, the youngest.

Ryutaros: (shakes Fuyume's  hand) Let's be friends kay?  Oh I know. (takes a few steps back)

Urataros: Ryuta don't.

Ryutaros snaps his fingers as a song begins to play over the loud speakers. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbrh4tGB7U&feature=related) He soon begins the break dance to the song.

Ash: (looks over at Derek) You said I could stay, no take backs.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2008, 10:22:57 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
After checking the ship to see what still works, Sakura heads to the bar which is still open somehow

I need a drink, preferably something strong.

bartender: Coming up. This is really the pits, my best customers are out and Dura's a mess.

Derek and them just came back. I was on the bridge when they got into radar range. I still can't believe that we're this vulnerable.

Bartender: Here's your drink. Thanks for telling me that they're back. I get the feeling that they're going to want a drink.

Who wouldn't? The way the Dura is right now we're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2008, 11:40:37 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee takes the Stampede Valk and flies over to the Durageiz. As he nears the blown-out  hanger door, he transforms to GERWALK mode and lands inside.

Hello! Anyone in here?

A flashlight beam bobs out.

"Over here."

You guys are all right?

"Yeah. We're fine. Be nice to have some power, but other than that..."

What happened?

"That idiot Archer happened. He used a computer virus to unlock a door so he could steal a GINN, and crashed the entire damn ship in the process!"

Jaybee rubs his forehead.

And I'm the luckly sysadmin that gets to clean everything up, right?

"Yup. Lucky for me I'm a simple grease monkey. I don't know squat about computers."

That's a lie and you know it.
So what happened to the doors?

"Ummm... we got attacked. A swarm of flying Gespensts, if you can believe that."

You too?

"Yeah. Anyways, with all the ship's systems down, our mechs had to literally punch their way out."

So the ship wasn't riddled with catastrophic explosions?

"Nope. I think everyone's fine. I could tell you for sure, but, you know, THE COMM PANELS WORKED."

Yeah, yeah.... I think I made a backup last week. Just gotta find the restore disks.

In the meantime... Why haven't you gotten the interior doors open?

"The manual overrides are jammed. The system's still pushing them shut, and the interconnect is binding."

Great. Lemme try something here....

Jaybee closes his eyes, raises a firewall, and tentatively lays a hand on the door lock panel to open a data connection. Almost immediately he flies back, as if he was struck with a sledgehammer.

"JAY!"

Jaybee blinks up at the ceiling, then raises himself off the floor.
I'm... okay.
I think.

That's a pretty nasty virus. I don't think I'll be fixing ANYTHING that way.

Drawing his SAL-9, Jaybee blows the lock panel out of the door frame. As sparks gush forth and the mechanics look on in horror, he holsters the pistol, grabs a nearby crowbar, and jams it into the massive door's seam.

That should fix that. Now gimme a hand.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #356 on: December 10, 2008, 12:30:23 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Duragreiz-
-Bridge-

The Operators on the Bridge were working their buts off with some success.  They had regained enviromental control and managed to open the higherlevel security doors which were around the Crew quarters and Bridge.  Naturally it had taken little time for the news of how and why the Duragreiz crashed needless to say no one aboard was amused.

Bright: "When I get my hands on that kid. he's going to receive a correct that even Kamille would be afraid of."

I'm sure you're hardly the only one.  This Virus has left a huge mess for everyone to clean up.

Bright: "and how exactly did the virus do this much damage?"

It was I think a very potent and complicated worm.  whoever made it was an expert among experts and it was inserted into a weak point in our system.

Bright: "the kid should have reported something like that rather than hiding it; this would be grounds fro a court marshal in pretty much any Military"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #357 on: December 10, 2008, 12:46:11 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek:......I almost know I'm gonna regret having agreed to this, but what the hell. Bring on the breakdancing AIs. It can't end any worse than the Gigalot mess did.

Haruka: Speaking of, it sounds like the Duragreiz is suffering from a virus problem. That kid Archer appears to be responsible.

Derek: So much rage, so few targets. Alright. Haruka, take Alexis and Fuyume and go see if you can help with that somehow. Ash, you're more than welcome to join in if you want. Andoh, you're with me.

Masaki: And what are we gonna do, exactly?

Derek: We're gonna go figure out where Archer scurried off to and kick his ass. C'mon.

IP Logged

« Reply #358 on: December 10, 2008, 03:02:28 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
"Chris I got something cool to show you later ok, I'm going to fix the virus problem."

Chaostic wanderers off after a while a shout of "Damn it's a smart one" can be heard from the general direction that he went.

[half an hour later]

"finally it's gone. God I hate the smart types"
IP Logged

« Reply #359 on: December 10, 2008, 03:16:46 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ummm, Chaostic...
I don't know what you did, but... that was the restroom. Not the server room.

Hand dryers aren't computerized, even in this day and age.

Now gimme a hand opening this blast door.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 251569 times) 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 61
Jump to: