aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 251640 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #360 on: December 10, 2008, 03:43:35 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
"I know I was fixing Jim's(from R&D) laptop.. um... yeah the blast door. if you open the panel on the right hand side and cut the the forth red wire from the right and cross it with the green wire in the left the should override the controls"

after that chaostic starts to mumble to himself
IP Logged

« Reply #361 on: December 10, 2008, 03:56:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I opened the panel... I'm not seeing any wires, though.

Jaybee waves his laser pistol in the gneral direction of the control panel in question, which is now a smoking hole in the wall.

So...
Jaybee jams a crowbar into the seam of the door.
I've got the manual override engaged, but this thing's heavy.You wanna help me pull it open?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #362 on: December 10, 2008, 04:54:35 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
"Sure sure"

Chaostic helps Jaybee pry the door open

"I think we can squeeze though now!"
IP Logged

« Reply #363 on: December 10, 2008, 04:56:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Thanks!

Onward! To the server room!
Hey, anyone know how many blast doors there are between here and there?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #364 on: December 10, 2008, 09:00:50 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Haruka: *Casually leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, smoking a cigarette as she watches Jay and Chaostic* Quite a few, actually. Would you like some help, or are you two big strong men fine as is?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #365 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:06 AM » by ChrisABlair
*Walks in and stares at Jay and Chaostic*
Y'know, I could voltekka the doors.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #366 on: December 10, 2008, 11:13:07 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
After drinking for a while Sakura starts to walk around looking for an opening to the disabled system

Where is an access point when you need one? Ahh here is one.

After accessing the system for a little while Sakura disconnects and shakes her head

Damn it! The person who made this is good, I'll leave it to Jay. Since I can't dent the virus I'll head to the server room and see how bad it is there.

Upon reaching the first set of blast doors, Sakura notices that they are pried open and then continues and sees Derek, Jay and Chaostic trying to open another

You know there is a manual override switch at each panel? Don't you?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #367 on: December 10, 2008, 12:59:47 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic looks at Sakura and sighs

yeah but SOMEONE keeps shooting the panels off.

hell I might be able to use my nanites to interface the ships systems if I needed to.

Arg!
IP Logged

« Reply #368 on: December 10, 2008, 01:11:59 PM » by ChrisABlair
Do you want me to open the doors by blasting them or not?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #369 on: December 10, 2008, 03:35:43 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Haruka, I'll gladly accept another pair of hands. Especially a pair as lovely as your's.

Chris, please don't. Blast doors are expensive to replace, and you've blown enough stuff up already. They'll probably kill me if I ASK you to blow something up.

Blast doors also tend to scatter part of the blast back down the corridor, even when they fail. I'd like not to be on the receiving end.
Now if you'd care to put some of that cybernetic MUSCLE into moving this thing, by all means do so.

And the over-rides are jammed. You think I'm trying to pry a blast door open for FUN?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #370 on: December 10, 2008, 03:41:37 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Since they are jammed, we'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

Chris, do you really think that Bright will allow you to blow holes in the ship? Considering you blew up the hangar doors when leaving with the grungast.

Grabbing the crowbar, Sakura wedges it between the door and with Chris's help opens it enough to let a person through

How many more doors to we have left?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #371 on: December 10, 2008, 04:08:06 PM » by ChrisABlair
Oh, gee, thanks for reminding me about the Grungust.... Y'know... *he says, heaving yet another blast door open* Astonage refused to build me a Grungust. Said there was NO WAY we could. Well, I'm sure with all the junk we pick up, we could build one, TLI or not. By the way, there sure are a lot of blast doors. Am I being too whiny?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #372 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:36 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Given how things are going today, I'd say you're not whining enough, if anything.

So help me, when we catch that kid... 
I don't want to believe he was a traitor, but there's no possible way he could believe uploading a crippling computer virus into the ship was a good idea.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #373 on: December 10, 2008, 04:54:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:21:40 PM by Derek »
Haruka: *Takes a drag of her cigarette as she walks with the others* Yes, Chris, to put it bluntly. You're also responsible for two out of four of the infirmary walls being destroyed, and why Citan now makes appointments ahead of time for pilots, since we seem to be keeping score. And Archer better hope Derek finds him before anyone else does.

*She taps the headset she's wearing on her left ear, to signify it.*

Haruka: Bright has NOT been feeling particularly nice about the vengence he has in mind if he gets ahold of the kid.

*She stops as they reach the next blast door, taking another drag as she motions towards it with her free hand*

Haruka: *Opens up the panel* Alexis, you two give this one a shot. Be careful, though.

Alexis: *Walks up from behind them, holding an open laptop and wearing a visorscreen over her glasses* Okay, Ha-chan. Fuyume-chan, are you ready?

Fuyume: *On the laptop screen* Hai, Alex-chan!

Alexis: Okay, but be careful. *Plugs the laptop up to the panel*

Fuyume: Downloading in three, two, on--*Something black suddenly comes flying across the screen and nearly hits her* EEEP!

Alexis: Aaahh!!! *Unplugs the wire as the entire panel starts to spark up angrily at her* What the--Fuyume-chan, daijoubu? Fuyume-chan?!

Fuyume: *Can be seen running back and forth across the screen crying as some black blob-looking thing is chasing after her* Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Help me, Alex-chaaaaaaaaaan~!!!!!

Alexis: Aaah!! Hang on, Fuyume-chan, let me start the anti-virus program!

*As Alexis immediately turns away and starts frantically typing on her laptop while trying to help Fuyume, Haruka calmly watches and takes another drag off the smoke.*

Haruka:.....Right. Back to Plan A.

*Taking one last drag off the cigarette, the bartender pulls out an empty cigarette pack and flicks the butt into it, puts the pack away, and then, in one motion, turns around, draws a gun, and proceeds to unload several shots into the panel.*

Haruka: *Holsters the gun as she looks at Jay, and shrugs* If it works, it works. Hand me the crowbar.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #374 on: December 10, 2008, 05:22:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
what happens next surprises them. a Blue curved blade juts out the door seam as it's forced open from the other side.  standing there Is Gai and behind him is Bright clearly livid

well at least now we can get out, Hello everyone.

Bright: "It's a start  do any of you know where Archer is?"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 251640 times) 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 61
Jump to: