aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 240629 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #450 on: December 19, 2008, 03:32:21 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic and Sakura had finally found there contact and and both were more then glad to except the offer of lodgings for the night.

as soon as they got to the base they were show there quarters and allowed to rest
IP Logged

« Reply #451 on: December 19, 2008, 10:16:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the "base" that the two AGGF members have delivered the Exia's remains to is not escaping notice hidden in the rolling dunes nearby a scruffy red-haired man watches dispassionately

???: The AG-Whatzit is here so I guess it's time to start.

With that the man's machine hidden in the desert emerges and begins with a missile attack on the small base.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #452 on: December 20, 2008, 05:20:05 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee and the Valcion Mark Shorty trade blows rapidly. Jaybee leaps about like CG Yoda, striking from all directions. ChibiValcion just stands there, rotating just enough to catch sword with sword. Finally, Jaybee leaps away, landing about 15 feet away.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Typical cyberscape newbie.

"What did you say?!?!"

Well, you are. Taking this so literally.
You've been smashing away at me like we were actually fighting. I've been gathering data.

"Meaning what?"

YATTE YARUZE!

"That makes less than... no... sense?"

Jaybee's blue aura shifts, and turns pure white, followed by his armor. The light is almost blinding, and any viral corruption near him curls back as if it's burning away. His sword shifts form, becoming straight and more broadsword-like as he strikes a pose. The Valcion steps backwards briefly.

DANKUKEN!

He hoists his sword upwards in both hands, , then hurls it forward. It flies through the air like a javelin , then pierces the Valcion in the chest. A tangle of white threads crawl out over the mech's armor, insubstantial at first, but growing rapidly.

"What... what's happening... ?"

I know how your little worm works. And how to fry it utterly.
And I'm not above doing a cheesy anime reference while I'm at it.

The Valcion explodes in a flare of light that washes out across the cyberscape, purging all the viral corruption, leaving Jaybee and the five AIs standing alone.

I think we're done here. I'll see you guys back home.

Jaybee's eyeslit closes as his armor dematerializes, followed by his body.

(Editor's note: Any more Dancouga references, and I'll be obligated to upload the whole thing to YouTube.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #453 on: December 20, 2008, 05:27:10 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 05:34:09 AM by JayBee »
Jaybee opens his eyes. He starts to sit up in his chair, then realizes he isn't staring into his HUD visor, because someone tilted it up and is sitting across the room.

Hi. What happened to evacuating?

"We got everyone out aside from a few in the server room. I was going to help them, but it looks like they don't need it after all."

Dammit, Shara.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know you'd've taken off if you thought we weren't gonna make it.  And probably clobbered us into leaving with you.

"Nah. You're not worth the trouble. These other two, maybe. But getting the AIs out in time would've been hard, as I understand it."

Right.
A hint of a smile crosses Jaybee's face.
Now gimme a hand up, and find me some water. Reinstalling everything can wait until I've had a nap and a meal.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #454 on: December 20, 2008, 09:21:06 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alexis: *Sits back as the AIs return to the laptop, and pumps her fist into the air* Yatta!

Derek: *From just outside the door* Yatta indeed. *Walks in* Glad to see we're not gonna have to drag you guys out after all.

Haruka: Or you, for that matter. What was that you said about hacking the engines and getting the ship as far away from here if it was really going to explode?

Derek: *Looks away sheepishly* Heh....anyway. You guys are all heroes. C'mon, let's get outta here. We can let the rest of the tech crew deal with reinstalling the system.

Alexis: *Nods* Hai, Derek-sama. *Unplugs her laptop* C'mon, Fuyu...*Looks at the screen*....Derek-sama, they're all asleep.

Derek: *Grins* Can't blame 'em. We'll sort it out later. C'mon, guys. You too, Ash.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #455 on: December 20, 2008, 03:18:15 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'll do the reinstall. The rest of the tech crew is busy removing the optical drives from the doorknobs... or replacing the doorknobs I vaped. Either way.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #456 on: December 20, 2008, 03:54:55 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: (raises his wrist) You guys have fun virus busting?

Momotaros: Oi, leave us alone we're trying to sleep.

Kintaros: Z.ZZ.Z. Nakru....ZZZZ

Urataros: Kin-chan stop snoaring.

Ryutaros: Night ni-san.

Ash: Nice work guys, now get some rest. (puts his hands in his pockets and follows after the others whistling a tune)

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #457 on: December 22, 2008, 03:15:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Mmmmm....
Nothin' like a hot meal after a day of virus busting.

Now let's see what we can recover...

Several hours pass as Jaybee copies data files off the system, turning file checkers loose on them to see if they're damaged or infected with viruses. When that's done, he grabs the backup cartridges and starts the restore process. And then he copies the recovered data over.

That went surprisingly well.

Jaybee begins prodding around his account to make sure everything's in order.

Well, it looks like everything's working.
Except my e-mail status is messed up. Got some old mails flagged as unread.

Well, no real harm done, I suppose.
There's an old shipping manifest from the Balmar war in my inbox... that's great....

Jaybee runs a few data integrity tests.

Well, it looks like it ACTUALLY belongs there. Must've missed it in the chaos back then.

He moves to delete it, then changes his mind for some reason.

Meh, I'm bored. Let's see what this was... Too late to be useful now, but what the hey.

Package from the Moon. Primarily spare parts... few boxes from Mao Industries in there... ah, this was back when we got my Huckey's Gunner Module...
Okay, I think I'd remember seeing THAT box.

Computer, locate shipment M7, crate serial MAO-13795.

"Crate status: factory-sealed. Current lcoation: armory."

Of COURSE it wound up in the armory. More specific, please.

An infernal buzzing racket pierces the air as an ancient dot-matrix impact printer fires up.

"Map printed."

That's not entirely what I asked for...
As he says this, Jaybee grabs the printout.
Ah-ha. That IS fairly out of the way, isn't it?

"Affirmative."

Well, I suppose I'll be needing some provisions if I'm gonna dig THIS one out.
Sometimes I wish our armory was consistent in it's respect for the laws of physics. Or at least more user-manipulable.

How long is this map good for?

"Map will fall below 75% accuracy in an estimated two days and seventeen hours."

I suppose I'd better get started on that, then. First thing tomorrow.

Run a final diagnostic sequence,  then return to normal operational status. Log any errors to my e-mail box.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #458 on: December 22, 2008, 03:23:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-AGGF HQ-

The Dynames and Shiki soon return and land in the base's main hanger.

Haro, Transfer that data to the private servers, with backups, and have it ready for analysis later.

Haro: "Data transfer, Transfer."

thanks; now I guess I have to deal with him but first,

Gai leaps down and heads over to the Duragreiz to get a status report.  Once that's done Bright and he discuss what to do about Archer

Bright: "He may not have done it on purpose but it was still a moment of idiocy for which he should be punished"

Fine then how bout we carry out a court marshal?

Bright: "(thinks for a moment)that would be a good start."

alright , I'll take care of the set-up you have him report to room 610 in 2 hours

Bright "I'll go get the Grungust..."

I already said I'd take care of the set up

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #459 on: December 22, 2008, 02:57:34 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 08:07:54 PM by alaras »
When the guard came to take Matt to his court-marshal, he found it impossible to get Matt to cooperate, or even recognize that he was being spoken to.  The shock of his hallucinated injuries, followed by rather vivid flashbacks of unspeakable things that were done to him in the past, had managed to leave him an incoherent wreck that could only flinch and back away indiscriminately, and flail if grabbed.

Meanwhile, back at Mitarashi Estate, Andy had finished repairing his Gespenst Mk. II and the Guarlion, and sent a communication on his employer's behalf to AGGF offering supplies, spare parts, a couple of mechs, and a mechanic to help them out, as a thanks for taking Matt in under such unusual circumstances.  Of course, Andy planned on being that mechanic, and on bringing his Mk.II and the Guarlion, and merely hoped that Matt wasn't found guilty of treason.  He waited calmly for AGGF's reply, not really anticipating much of a response, if any.
IP Logged

« Reply #460 on: December 22, 2008, 04:06:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Checking from his station*

It looks like the moniter rooms are back up and running now.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #461 on: December 22, 2008, 08:59:39 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee stands at the entrance to The Armory, clad in his CVR-3 armor and seated on his Blowsperior, helmet slung under one arm.

Right. I think I'm ready. Let's do this.

As he swings the door open and steps in, he mutters under his breath.
So help me, if I get attacked by Haros, someone will die.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #462 on: December 23, 2008, 01:09:05 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Into the brig walks Derek, having responded to the guard's call for some assistance regarding the matter of Archer*

What's the problem, Sargeant?

"Just what it looks like, Captain. He's been giving us nothing but trouble, and the Commander wants him at 610 ten minutes ago."

Completely unresponsive, then?

"He freaks out if we try and drag him along. I was thinking about just having him sedated, but you're the one in charge of this, sir."

Good call, Sargeant. Next time, feel free to do anything that isn't permanent. For this one, though....

*Derek walks into the open cell, looks at Archer, and calmly draws his ZB-34 handgun, pointing it at the boy's face and clicking the safety off*

Archer, I'm gonna be nice. You've got till the count of five to get off your ass and get to the court-marshal we have ready for you, or you're not going to like what happens. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

*Barona shrugs, as he's obviously drawn no reaction despite having a gun aimed at the boy's head. Then, without any warning, he swings around and pistol-whips Archer right in the face, knocking him off the bench and onto the floor.*

I'm getting tired of you, Archer. I keep trying to be nice, and all you're doing is acting like a spoiled child. Well, I'm done wasting my time with this BS. If you want to act like trash, we'll treat you like it. Sargeant, I want this prisoner at that court-martial immediately. You're authorized to subdue him in any way you see fit.

"Understood, sir. You heard the Captain, men. Taze him."

*At that command, two soldiers reach down and grab Archer by the arms and hoist him up onto his feet, while two others produce stunguns and begin to zap the hell out of him as he tries to flail about. With the Sargeant leading them, the entire group proceeds in this manner to the awaiting court-martial and deposit Archer there. Having accomplished his task, Derek continues on his way, before suddenly tapping to his visor comm.*

Go ahead, 004.

"Just wanted to let you know, there's someone calling us to offer support of some kind. Mitarashi, I think the name was. It's coming from the estate you and Masaki picked up Archer from."

Ah. Tell them we have no need for it. We're still debugging the Duragreiz after their last round of "assistance". Also inform them that, given our recent history with their grandson, we have very little reason to believe that any such help will be beneficial to us, and anyone who tries to "volunteer" to help us on their own will likely either be arrested or shot down outright if they violate our airspace. Remind them of the Guarlion that tried following us, if you need to.

"Feeling pretty diplomatic today, aren't we Derek? Not a single foul comment in the whole message."

Just send the reply and tell Alexis to make sure the Skychaser's ready. I'm going out for awhile.

"Roger that. Response sent, in those exact words."

Thank you, Haruka. I'm glad there are competent people around here we can count on.

"It's what I do."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #463 on: December 23, 2008, 01:32:24 AM » by alaras
Matt couldn't respond as desired by any of them, still unable to determine what was real and what wasn't.  That blow to the head was an almost-welcome release from his paranoid delusions, and if he comes to, he follows silently, not daring to utter a sound.
IP Logged

« Reply #464 on: December 23, 2008, 02:06:49 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 06:48:59 AM by alaras »
Shortly after getting the response, Matt's grandmother barged into the communications room, kicking the mechanic out and sending a reply.  "We don't care what you do with him, as long as he never comes back.  Let him know that he's been disowned for his stupidity.  You can execute him for all I care."
IP Logged

(Read 240629 times) 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 61
Jump to: