aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 236863 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #465 on: December 23, 2008, 03:38:33 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Waking up to alarms, Sakura finds the nearest person and finds out that the base is under attack. Hearing this, Sakura heads to the hangar to get to Queen

Who in the hell declared hunting season on the AGGF!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #466 on: December 23, 2008, 04:45:18 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-AGGF HQ-
-room 610-

As archer was dragged in to the room he would notice it had been set-up as an impromptu court room. A large oaken booth in which Gai set clearly presiding as the judge was the most eye-catching new feature;  two 'benches' one for the defense and another for the Prosecution, sat opposite each other in front of the judges booth.  Archer was led to a seat in the center of the two benches and facing the judge before the guards pulled back to the doors.

Both benches were empty but the stands behind them were full with the accused finally in place the trial began

Archer you have been accused of treachery in the first degree , two counts of insubordination and three counts of malicious negligence.  I believe the facts of the case are clear and am ready to pass judgment but for procedure's sake how do you plead?

-Africa-

The blue Enact fired it's last round of missiles at the hanger before dropping the added weight and drawing his blade rifle.

???: "hey AG-whatizit I get a nice bonus for each of your heads"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #467 on: December 23, 2008, 04:52:11 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:44:15 PM by alaras »
Finally hearing what was being said to him, Matt said "I plead guilty to all charges, and would add several counts of criminal incompetence and one count of third-degree psychic assault."  His head was hung low, and it was impossible for Gai to see his eyes, but if he could, he'd see no life in them at all.  He'd see the face of a former spoiled brat who had come to realize what he is, and who was ready to die for what he had confessed to.  In fact, he was almost hoping for an execution, rather than being forced to continue to live as an incompetent mockery of a human being.  Any Newtype in the room would likely recoil in horror upon sensing the extreme pain and guilt he was willingly inflicting on himself, though many in that room might agree that he deserved far worse, and be tempted to deliver it themselves.
IP Logged

« Reply #468 on: December 23, 2008, 05:59:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-AGGF HQ-
-room 610-

so you plead guilty? You confess to have intentionally and willing ly sabotaged our Flagship in the name of the DC, twice neglected your duty without reason and thrice disobeyed direct orders.

Gai peered gravely down on the young pilot.

you realize that if you do this you will face an execution?

IP Logged

« Reply #469 on: December 23, 2008, 07:33:35 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 07:47:29 PM by alaras »
"Even if my actions were not intentional, they were still treasonous and worsened an already-desperate situation.  No, they were not in the name of the DC, but regardless, an execution is already more than warranted.  I'm not only incompetent, but a risk to everyone in AGGF.  By all rights, I'm surprised I wasn't killed without trial.  It's more than justified.  Besides, it's the only way you can really get rid of me.  I'm probably not welcome at my grandfather's place, my mother's a hostage, and my father's a traitor.  I have no other living relatives, and in times of war, foster care may as well not exist.  Your only options for dealing with me are imprisonment, execution, kicking me out at some random location, or continuing to expose yourselves to the risk that I have already proven that I am.  I expect you to decide in a manner that best fits the needs of AGGF, regardless.  If that means my death, then at least I won't have to relive my past again like I did in that hallucination."  He looked up, his face unchanged from before, his eyes almost vacant and without any hope.  His voice was quiet and emotionless, as though he no longer had any motivation to survive, and knew of the futility of trying to redeem himself through further stupidity.  "For all of those reasons, the best thing I can do for everyone is plead guilty and accept my execution.  I'd rather be a corpse than a burden."
IP Logged

« Reply #470 on: December 23, 2008, 07:53:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-AGGF HQ-
-room 610-

very well then, you have left me no other recourse, unless someone else has objections you are hereby sentenced to death by Boosted Brightslap.

Gai raised the Gavel ready to strike the final blow; the blow that would seal the boy's fate

IP Logged

« Reply #471 on: December 23, 2008, 08:06:10 PM » by ChrisABlair
Hold, Commander. I'd like to speak.
*Chris walks up to Matt and punches him in the face, knocking him over*
You piss me off, kid, you know that? You're throwing your life away that easily?! I'm a TEKKAMAN, and I realize that MY life sucks, but you throw your freaking pitty parties, and cry about how worthless you are. I want to see you stand tall, everything is in the past now. I've blown enough holes in the wall to know I cause trouble.
*Chris turns to Gai*
Commander, I'd like to take this boy under my care for a period of three days; if he shows no resolve to better himself, I'll allow the execution.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #472 on: December 23, 2008, 08:08:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Chaostic was out like a light and it didn't seem a nuclear blast would wake him when his eyes slowly opened and he got up from the spot on the floor where he slept. Sluggishly the made his way to the hanger and into the cockpit of the virtue.

Upon launching the bulky mech lurched forward moving at a snails pace

Chaostic: don't you know better then to wake the dead.

His voice had a unnatural echo to it as he spoke through the open com line.

Chaostic: I know that voice... Gary Biaggi the man who killed me...
IP Logged

« Reply #473 on: December 23, 2008, 08:21:05 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-AGGF HQ-
-room 610-

Very well I shall withhold this trial's conclusion until after our next major mission. court is now in extended recess.

Gai banged the Gavel this time signalling the delay of the trial rather than Archer's end

-Africa-

???: hah! what'd you call me?  well it doesn't matter; you're wrong and you are about to die; you  AG-Whatizit.

With that the man raised the Blade and fired several shots at the Virtue.

IP Logged

« Reply #474 on: December 23, 2008, 08:42:46 PM » by alaras
With the trial's conclusion, Matt turned to Chris and said only a few words: "You may have spared my life, but I can't stay here if allowed to live.  I've done far too much damage, and I'd rather just find someplace where I can stay out of the way that isn't a holding cell or prison.  I don't belong on a battlefield or battleship.  I don't have a family to return to.  I never had any friends.  I've been alone and mostly despised most of my life, and I probably deserve a lot worse than I've gotten.  I figure I've gotten off easy, and being pitied by you isn't helping.  I'd love to 'better myself', as you put it.  Still, my Newtype abilities acted up earlier when the guard destroyed the disk that caused this entire mess.  I wanted to hand it over in case it could help, but once again, I was shown exactly why I should abandon all hope of ever doing ANYTHING for someone else's sake.  I wound up accidentally attacking the guard with my emotions, I think, and possibly even trapping one or two in a hallucination.  Let me know when you relived your father and three of his subordinates doing unspeakable things to your five-year-old self.  I assure you the pain and horror are both quite exquisite."  By this point, Matt has a bright and vicious grin on his face, and projecting emotions potent enough to give any Newtype nearby a splitting headache, and possibly some non-Newtypes as well, with no way for safely controlling them.
IP Logged

« Reply #475 on: December 23, 2008, 08:49:36 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris merely puts a hand on Matt's shoulder.*
Ever hear of Enhanced Humans? I went through that. I never knew my family, they just kept pumping drugs into my system. They put gunpowder in my food. I was forced to kill my only friends, and if it weren't for the Crimson Fang unit, who I adored as family, I would be a mindless soldier out killing everyone. So, I think, more than anyone on this ship, I know your pain.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #476 on: December 23, 2008, 10:17:57 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Angst24, the only channel that's all emo all the time, will be back after these important messages.

Jaybee is riding his Blowsperior at a high rate of speed through a corridor of crates. He slide around a corner, comes out of the turn, and slams on the brakes, skidding to a stop 5 feet away from a pile of crates.

Dammit, used to be able to drive straight through for another few miles. Ah well...

Jaybee rolls his bike back, then guns the throttle again, sending it flying towards the crate again. He thumbs a switch, and the bike pops a wheelie, then launches into the air. As he flies over the crate, his bike starts coming apart, and reforms around him. He strikes a pose in his power suit, then lands.

I guess from here out I walk.
Probably halfway there, anyways.

Clambering over boxes, Jaybee emerges from the twisting corridor near a crevasse, and shifts the Blowsperior back to bike mode. Looking down, one can see a massive pile of mobile suits about 15 feet down from the lip of the gap.

Oh, HELL no!

Jaybee walks over to a small object, picks it up, and studies it to make sure it's inactive.

Good. Still dead. Let's make sure it stays that way.

Jaybee throws the non-functional Haro into the air, spinkicks it as it starts to fall, then snatches his SAL-9 out of it's holster and blasts the Haro as it peaks. The top half of the foul device vaporizes, spiking the bottom half down into GINN Canyon.

Moving on now.

Jaybee rides his bike alongside the canyon ntil he reaches a large patch of clear space. He stops and adjusts some of the beacons placed around the edges.

Good to see the 'bots are still obeying the perimeter beacons around my little space. I'd go crazy if I couldn't just get away from everyone once in a while.

Jaybee drives off into another crate corridor, this one leading into an underground cave.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #477 on: December 23, 2008, 11:33:58 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 03:06:30 PM by alaras »
"Of course I know about them.  I think they're still using some of the tech from those experiments, especially on my mom if she's still alive.  If that's the case, you know damn well why I'm not going to let myself be executed just yet.  Besides, if I don't get Mom back, I'll have nobody, and have only myself and my weakness to blame.  If I'm going to get started on setting things right, I should start now.  What should I do?"
IP Logged

« Reply #478 on: December 24, 2008, 12:08:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
As he strides through an interesction, Jaybee suddenly jumps back as a robot strides through, carrying a pair of crates stacked in it's arms.

Hey! Watch where you're going! And get out of my way!

The robot, all smooth curves and almost egglike, continues on, ignoring Jaybee's complaints utterly.

Some day I'm gonna find wherever these 'bots come from, and fix their programming to something more useful than "randomly rearrange crates." Some day.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #479 on: December 24, 2008, 12:20:13 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
After watching the "trial" play it's course, Ash made his way to the hanger to find Astronage. Having a few questions for the older mechanic.

Ash: Hey Astronage.

Astronage: Oh hey kid. You need something cause we're still a little busy.

Ash: When you guys get some free time, could you transport those type 3 parts over to the Aoi Tsubasa for me?

Astronage: Don't tell me your going to try to rebuild the type 3?

Ash: Nah, just a little side project. (crosses his arms) Besides you heard what I said to Chris didn’t you?

Astronage: Heard….I made a recording of that. (looks around) We'll get on it once we're done with the repairs.

Ash: No rush.  That Lancelot is free right?

Astronage: It's just sealed up. Why?

Ash: (starts walking towards the Lancelot) I feel like going for a joyride.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

(Read 236863 times) 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61
Jump to: