aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 262762 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #480 on: December 24, 2008, 02:59:40 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(OOC:Is it okay for my OCs to use the Vincent Commander Type? If you guys don't want me to bring them in I'll figure something else out.)

Despite the Enact being a mass production model, Sakura and Chaostic are having quite a problem with it.

Just great, Chaostic is acting weird and this guy is skilled enough to dodge my attacks when I get close enough to attack.

Noticing that Chaostic is being lead into a position that leaves him wide open, Sakura starts heading towards the Virtue to defend it

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #481 on: December 24, 2008, 04:00:28 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris smiles* We fight. With the commander's permission, of course. I'm sure I could find something to pilot.
*Walks to the hangar*
Hey, Astonage!

"Yeah? Oh, it's Chris. What can I do for you?"

I need a mech to pilot, and I need something fast. I'm helping Archer get his mother back. Can you call up the commander and see what I can pilot?

"No Grungusts."

Dammit, I know!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #482 on: December 24, 2008, 04:40:09 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 04:44:27 AM by alaras »
"Thanks.  I appreciate the help, but we don't have a clue as to where she is.  Thought I heard Dad muttering something about his subordinate taking off with his cash cow while we were flying back, though.  My guess is he was talking about Mom.  Are there any leaders of autonomous factions within the DC that might be able to do this?  And isn't there that small bit where the Commander hasn't decided on how to deal with me yet?"
IP Logged

« Reply #483 on: December 26, 2008, 10:15:30 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~???~

*Meanwhile, in an undisclosed location....*

???: And that concludes my report.

?????: Good. You were able to deliver the transmitter to her, then?

???: W17 should have had no problems retrieving it. Aurum 1 proved to be a suitable distraction for that end.

?????: Good work, W16. You're dismissed.

Echidna: *Nods* As you command, Mistress Lemon.

*As the subordinate leaves, the woman known as Lemon Browning sits back in her chair and ponders the situation. The pondering is cut short, however, when a loud throat-clearing is heard behind her. Whirling around in her chair, she spots a figure standing in the darkest corner of the room, mostly obsured by the dim lighting.*

???????: So, the "Slackers will be shot" rule doesn't apply to the senior staff, huh?

Lemon: *Sighs and takes a breath* It's just you. For a second, I thought Vindel had walked in.

???????: Nope, just me. Glad to see I can still get that reaction out of you, though.

Lemon: Unfortunately. Why don't you ever stand in the light, anyway? It's not like you're trying to hide your identity from me.

???????: I like the darkness. Besides, we ARE operating from the shadows, anyway. This sets the mood.

Lemon: Melodramatic as always. So, what did you need?

???????: Just felt like letting you know the old man's gonna make his speech soon.

Lemon: Already? So Desert Cross is already finished?

???????: Between Zankantou Boy tearing through what was left of the EFA forces and the Hagane and Shirogane making a break for Europe, we control all of Africa now. No better time to declare war on the world than after taking over a continent, I guess.

Lemon; The DC in this world's always had that kind of sense of drama. I heard Bian Zoldark made his original declaration right after Shu Shirakawa destroyed the entire Coatsland base by himself.

???????: Speaking of.....*Tosses a data disk to Lemon*

Lemon: *Catches it and looks at it* This is the information, then?

???????: Everything I could steal from the EFA databases about this "L5 Campaign" we keep hearing about. I was right about the AGGF being far more capable, here.

Lemon: Oh, really? How often do they show up in it?

???????: Once, as a dishonorable mention. Which, in EFA terms, means they probably did most of the work themselves.

Lemon: And the Hagane and Hiryu?

???????: A bit more credit, but not much. There were a couple recent upheavals in the ruling governments just before we got here, so a lot of the data I found was one-sided. The AGGF seems to have had some hand in that, too.

Lemon: Sounds like Vindel may have been wrong about them, after all. I'll let him know.

???????: Thanks. Who knows, maybe he'll actually pay me for doing the legwork on this one.

Lemon: If he doesn't, you know where to find me. He might not trust you, but I don't see a reason to think you'll turn on us at this stage. You're still interested in that guy, aren't you?

???????: Of course. I was loyal to you guys even before THIS scenario was brought up. But now that we're here, and I have a chance to see what he can do on this side....

Lemon: Don't go getting obsessed on me, now. It's bad enough with just Axel.

???????: Don't worry. I have no intentions of letting it cloud my judgement. He's not THAT important.

Lemon: Good to know. Was there anything else?

???????: Well, the base in Russia reported some potential issues regarding a spy in the last day or so. The commander is pretty sure they're gonna be hit.

Lemon: How paranoid. Yet, given who we're talking about, I don't doubt his intuition. I'll tell Vindel about it, unless you feel like going yourself.

???????: Nah, I'm good. I hate the cold, personally.

Lemon: You didn't strike me as the type to let weather bother you.

???????: *Shrugs* As long as I don't have to go, I don't care what gets away with it.

Lemon: Fair enough. If that's all, you're free to go.

???????: Alright. Catch ya later then, boss lady.

*A blink of an eye later, and the shadowed figure is already gone, the door on the other side of Lemon closing behind him. The woman spins her chair back around slowly and leans back in it, going back to her deep thought. Occassionally, she takes a glance at the data disk in her hand, considering the contents within....*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #484 on: December 27, 2008, 01:24:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee opens the throttle on his motorbike and just cruises for a while, reveling in the expanse of not-box corridors spread before him. Eventually, he reaches his destination... and more crates. Sliding to a stop, he drops the kickstand and steps off his bike.

Ah, here we are.

He starts reading tags, one after another, brushing dust of them in turn.

And this is it. Good ol' MAO-13795.
Crate manifest....
6 tronium engine coolant valves...
2 Huckebein wrist joints...
a spare Huckey elbow...
Ah, there we are. AMHB-002.

Hmmm.... where's a 'bot when you need one?

Jaybee drives around for a bit until he finds another of the rounded white service 'bots.

*ahem* Robot! I need a hand with crate MAO-13795.

"UNABLE TO COMPLY."

I beg your pardon?

"UNABLE TO COMPLY. ALREADY ENGAGED IN ORDERS."

What sort of orders would those be? It looks to me like you're just standing around.

"ORDERS WERE "
The robot plays back a recording of it's orders.
"Look, just stand there and don't get in my way!"

Jaybee tips up his helmet visor and rubs his forehead.
I told you that LAST YEAR. Now I'm telling you to MOVE.

"UNABLE TO COMPLY."

Oh, I'll give you compliance...

Jaybee smacks a switch, and shifts his Blowsperior back to ride armor mode. Firing the jump jets, he rises up above the robot, and then drops down, his right hand extended toward the 'bot's head.

Time for some reprogramming, up close and personal!

As the robot tries to lean out of the way without moving his feet, the Blowsperior lands hard on the insufferable 'bot's left shoulder. A clacking noise can be heard as the 'bot's left wrist opens up and it begins raising it's arm. Jaybee lays his right hand against the machine's head, and opens a computer link through his cybernetics. The robot shudders, straightens up, and then starts walking forward.

Good boy.

Some time later, a large pair of doors shudders open in the hanger, and the iRobot staggers forward, Jaybee's hand pressed firmly to it's head. It sets the elusive long-lost crate from Mao Industries down on the floor, then freezes.

Hi guys!

"Not too often we see those 'bots doing something useful."

The real question is what happens when I lift my hand.

"Meaning..."

I dunno if I've actually reprogrammed this thing permanently or if I'm just over-riding it. If it's the latter, that left wrist will probably open up the rest of the way and lasers fly... maybe I'll walk him back through the door before I do that.

"We'd all appreciate it."

Right. I'll be back in a minute.

The robot staggers through the door, which slides shut. A few minutes later, the Blowsperior clomps out alone.

Freakin' 'bot. Went right back to just standing there as soon as I let go. I had to take back over and march it out of the hall so it wouldn't be in the way. I should've fragged it just on principle.

"So... did you want this gear equipped?"

Ye-
Jaybee notices a torpedo casing peeking out of the ammo locker.

Scratch that.
[I've got a better idea.

Grinning like a madman, Jaybee transforms his power suit back to a motorcycle, sheds the armor suit it interfaces to, and starts explaining the plan. As he talks, Astonage gets interested.

"Well, it certainly sounds like a fun mod to implement. I'll get right on it."

Thanks. I'm gonna go to the range and blow some stuff up. I'll be back later.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #485 on: December 27, 2008, 06:32:06 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Slowly Chaostic's movements have been picking up speed as if becoming accustom to piloting the Gundam thus far the few attacks he attempted had helped rather then hindered there opponent but that was starting to change

Chaostic: WHAT'S WRONG!? Ehehehehehe THE OLD YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED ME AGAIN BY NOW!

a red glow surrounded the heavily armored real as it enters tras AM mode

Chaostic: NOW I UNDERSTAND AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TERROR I FELT ON THAT DAY THE TERROR OF OVERWHELMING POWER!

Igniting his seconded beam saber he closed back in on the enact before it could react and sliced everything but the cockpit and left leg to ribbons.

as the enact spiraled out of control he turned his attention to Sakura

Chaostic: Now it's...

at this point he ejects from his mech, next thing he see is the base personal rushing him of to the medical ward. in his delirium he looks and Sakura and mumbles about beautiful red wings
IP Logged

« Reply #486 on: December 28, 2008, 07:34:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The AGGF pilot was clearly delusional in his efforts to force the Enact down.  the pilot dodged effortlessly flipping over the attacker as the Virtue smashed into the ground.

???: I don't know or care who you think I am but all I'm here for is the money you AG-whatsit .

the red haired mercenary drew the plasma saber and removed the downed gundam's head before kicking off it and heading for Sakura.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #487 on: December 28, 2008, 08:29:31 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 06:55:35 PM by Sakura77 »
Realizing that Chaostic is down and the Enact is coming her way, Sakura understands that Super Mode is out of the question and that she doesn't have many options.

Damn it! He has the advantage and I have to keep an eye on Chaostic just incase he wants to attack him again.

???:You are such an idiot to have a machine that has only close ranged weapons. A good pilot has both!

Suddenly the Enact is shot at several times forcing it to dodge or be hit.Looking over, Sakura notices a black knightmare frame with it's assault rifle aimed at the Enact.

What are you doing here Raven?

Raven:I just finished delivering something when I discovered that you were fighting and came to help.

The problem with that statement is that you never come out to help.

Raven:"She" would skin me alive if you died.

Ah. Now I know why you came, the G Raven not working?

Raven:It raises too many questions when I use it, I had this Vincent Commander commissioned for doing things a little less noticeable.

Looks good with the Raven motif.

Raven:Thanks.

???:Who the hell are you!

Raven:Someone who doesn't exist.

With this being said, Sakura launched her bees to distract the Enact while Raven launched two slash harken before drawing one of his MSVs before dashing in close followed by Sakura.

IP Logged

« Reply #488 on: December 31, 2008, 01:00:43 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Africa-

the scruffy redheaded merc was enjoying this but even with a third opponent he could win

???: Heh you could have been fine had you left us be but if you try to keep me from my bonus you'll just have to die too.

as he speaks the pilot fires his 20mmVulcan at the incoming Bee's and evades the harkens from the Vincent.  the Pilot then switched the Plasma blade to i's sonic Knife form and blocked the MVS the two harmonic weapons hun in the beif clash before the larger mech flicked the Vincent's attack aside forcing the pilot to release the MVS or lose his arm.

The Enact then ascended upwards, over Sakura, he was about to attack the Queen again when a console within the Enact beeped.  The man not letting his guard down read the message before pulling away from his opponents.

???: you got lucky this time my employer just canceled his contract and trashing you isn't very profitable.

with that the Enact transformed and soared away back into the endless desert.

-Russian DC Production Facility-

the base commander's wrathful gaze was focused on a middle ranking officer, one of the ones who had been from the DC proper.  On his desk sat the report on a most interesting man, one Ali-al Saachez mercenary for hire.  The Commander spoke, a wicked pleasure in his voice; the officer visual squirmed under the unwavering gaze.

Commader: "he is on his way?"

officer: "Y-yessir; he confirmed the change of contract and is on his way here right now."

Commander: "good, now for you.  You're lucky you gave me something very interesting.  as such I'll let this recent misconduct slide... or not..."

Screams of agony soon filled the office and the corridor beyond as the man's mind was tortured till it broke.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #489 on: December 31, 2008, 02:10:54 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 09:24:27 AM by Derek »
~Forested area, several kilometers due west of AGGF HQ~

*In the woods, near a parked Skychaser and hidden Cybuster, Derek and Masaki are taking it easy in a completely natural way for the two of them. That is, by trying to bash each other's brains out with heavy sticks.*

Derek: *Holding his stick in his right hand like a katana as he swings horizontally*...I can't see it. I really can't.

Masaki: *Holding his stick like a normal longsword as he dodges the swing, then goes for a vertical slash* Why? What's wrong with that one?

Derek: *Moves just to the left to avoid the slash before returning with a vertical of his own* Excellen has too much fun being in that "grey area". I couldn't ever see an evil version of her happening.

Masaki: *Just barely parries before jumping back to give himself some room* Ah, you're no fun. I don't see why she couldn't.

Derek: *Jumps backwards as well, doubling the distance* It'd be like an evil version of me. I'm already enough of a complete bastard as it is, so where else could an evil me go with it?

Masaki: He could start by paying his half of the check from time to time, I'll tell you that.

Derek: Oh, hardy har fricken har. *Grabs his jacket off a nearby tree branch and puts it on, tossing the stick in the process* I think that's enough for today.

Masaki: *Does the same with his own gear* Yeah, I'm beat. Call it a day?

Derek: Yeah. *Starts to walk towards the Skychaser, but stops* Actually, I just thought about something. What about an evil you?

Masaki: *Looks at Derek and grins* It'd never happen. I'm too lovable to go evil.

Derek: It's a hypothetical question, Andoh. I say you'd be gothic and creepy as hell.

Masaki: Sounds like a lot of fun. Anything else?

Derek: The words "Blackhole Cyflash" come to mind.

Masaki: Alright, now you're just making shit up to piss me off.

Derek: Ten bucks says that, if by some fluke of the universe we ever run into an alternate version of you, he'll be evil and have it.

Masaki: *Shrugs* Just to humor you, I'll take that bet. If we don't see it by the time we take out Shu, I win. Deal?

Derek: Deal. Now c'mon, we've been gone for a couple of hours now. The court marshal's probably over by now.

Masaki: Lead the way.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #490 on: January 04, 2009, 12:46:27 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Finding a large bit of open land a little bit from the base Ash sends the Lancelot soaring into the air. A thought quickly comes to his mind "Why do they build more giant robots with roller-skates?",  before it soars back towards the ground.  Ash maneuvers the Lancelot like he's going in a drift race, before circling around towards the hill, sending the white knight back into the air. Whistling a tune you veteran super robot pilot lands back on the ground once again and checks the power gauge.

Hm…still got some power left. Let see how much I can push this thing.

Ash laughs as the decides to see what the machine can really do.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #491 on: January 04, 2009, 05:31:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
And off in the simulator...

"So... why exactly are we engaging in this bout of idiocy again?"

Because we CAN. And you lost our bet over in the rifle range.
Besides, I STILL want to know if it's doable.

"Right. I'll sit this one out. You have fun."

I guess that's fair, if you don't think you can handle it.

"You're just saying that to manipulate me. We both know I can handle it."

You'll have to prove it.

"Sigh.... fine. Computer, restore player mech two. "

All right! Aaaand... Begin simulation.

A pair of Blowsperiors, one in red with black highlights, the other black with blue trim, launch into action as a half-dozen Zaku 2s walk into an arena. The two bikes peel off in different directions, and boost upwards as the Zakus begin firing. Jaybee's black suit drives a blade through one Zaku's eye as it comes down, while Shara's boosts sideways to avoid a hastily-readied heat axe.

I'm ahead!

"That's not a kill, and you know it!"

As she lands, Shara whips up a laser rifle, firing several quick shots at the damaged Zaku, severing the vulnerable energy cables near it's knees. As it collapses to the ground, she boost-dashes forward and slashes her blades through one of the mech's elbows, causing it to crash to the ground. Spinning around, she delivers a quick series of strikes to the mech's back, and rockets skyward as it blows up.

"THAT'S a kill."

I concede the point.

Jaybee fires his missile salvo at another Zaku, damaging it  beyond operation.

Cheap shot, but we're even now. Ahead, if I get partial credit for your kill.

"Partial credit... Tell another joke."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #492 on: January 05, 2009, 07:46:13 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Having each scored another kill, Jaybee and Shara move in on the last two Zakus, which have grown more aggressive and harder to deal with.

"Did you leave the adaptive difficulty on?"

Of course not. I... crap.

"Nice one, genius."

Both power suits flip away as machine-gun fire peppers the ground they're standing on, and move into evasive action.

Not leaving a lot of openings any more, are they?

"We'll just have to make our own."

I've got a better idea.

Jaybee passes the plan over an "encrypted comm channel" as they continue bouncing around, trying to get a hit.

"Do you REALLY think that'll work?"

Given how pissed they are... it might.

"I guess it's worth a shot. If it actually works, I'm going to laugh, though."

Right. Let's go!

The two Blowsperiors launch an assault of their own, serving only to enrage the Zakus further. They boost around the arena like the Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales on meth, heading in opposite directions and dividing the attention of the two Zakus.

NOW!

The two Blowsperiors kick off walls on opposite ends of the arena, and head towards the center as fast as possible, rocket packs flaring the whole way as machine gun fire traces towards the leaping mecha. The height of each jump varies As they near the center of the room, they pause for an instant, then leap exceptionally high, and the machine gun fire tracing behind them stitches along after them as both Zakus shoot each other in the chest. Jaybee strikes a pose as he lands, crouching with his blades extended to the sides and down. Shara stands upright, her hands on her stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Told ya. They were getting too focused on hitting us.
So how do we score those kills?

"One each seems fair to me."

So we're tied at three and three...

"If it was a contest."

Is it ever NOT?

"Good point. Want a tiebreaker?"

Naw. I'm starving. I'll buy if you're hungry.

"You've got a deal. And I'll make you regret it."

One all-you-can-eat buffet, coming up!

"Cheapskate!"

Damn right! End simulation.

The arena, debris, and power suits fade out as the two head for the door, smiling as they trade verbal jabs.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #493 on: January 08, 2009, 01:16:02 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
After retrieving Chaostic and the remains of Virtue, Sakura returns to the "base" and starts talking to Raven

Do you have any idea who that was?

Raven:Nope.

Okay... even with her insisting, you wouldn't just appear to help me and then stick around. What's going on?

Raven:I have something for you to use on Kina so she fully repairs and won't be affected as bad as she was.  Also, I've had the Overboost rebuilt to be compatible with the V2.

The overboost? Wasn't the designed for the Impulse but was scrapped when it was discovered that it put too much stress on the pilot's body?

Raven:Yes but, one was completed and was used for a short time. I have had it redesigned for the V2 but, it's been set up so that only newtypes and psychodrivers can use it.

The V2 itself is suicide at 20G so why would I want some thing that would shatter every bone in my body if I used it?

Raven:It's not as dangerous as it was originally made to be, significant efforts have been made so that the pilot only feels half of the total Gs.

Which is?

Raven:42G. You know she was the one who insisted on having it adapted to the V2.

Leave it to Shirahime to insist that her "mother" needs something as dangerous as the Overboost. Where is she by the way?

Raven:She's nearby, after I leave here, we're going to get the Overboost and head towards the Duragreiz and the rest of your guy's ships.

After we are ready here, we'll leave and head back to the ships ourselves. Take care of her Raven.

Raven:I will and stay alive.

IP Logged

« Reply #494 on: January 09, 2009, 05:14:37 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Meanwhile, somewhere else...

DC Soldier: "Sir, the commander wishes to speak to you about the virus incident."

???: "I've already told him what happened. The person he assigned to the project was incompetent. And I took care of the problem."

DC: "We don't execute people for incompetence!"

???: "Well, maybe you SHOULD. Now move, I have things to do."

Shouldering aside the stunned trooper, the man strides off as the trooper falls to the floor. He appears to be in his late teens. His hair is shaved into a Patrick Stewart look. He wears a blue tunic with gold trim and buttons, and a black cape with a royal blue lining, which flaps behind him as his rapid, purposeful stride carries him down the hallway, and through a door. The luckless DC soldier blinks, then stands up and starts wondering what to do.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 262762 times) 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61
Jump to: