aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 251419 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2009, 01:26:58 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Just as Chaostic was waking up from his odd slumber, the transport that he and Sakura are on arrives at HQ

Took you long enough Chaostic,  we're back at HQ. Dr. Hickman took Exia and Virtue saying that the AGGF doesn't need them. Well I'm off to report to Commander Gai after having Queen placed in the hangar. You may want to see the doc since you were acting very weird during the attack.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #511 on: January 17, 2009, 03:11:24 AM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:13:23 AM by TheTenderizer »
OoC: Hey, there.  I saw this thread, and I figured you might want a character batting for the villain's side.  And then I had an interesting idea.
-----------------------------------

*A desolate wasteland in Syria.  Various large mobile armour of three types lie in awkward positions, some of them even upside down.  The pilots, garbed in fairly gaudy spacesuits are all unconscious, and two of them are even dead from breaking their seat belts and hitting the glass.

One of them, an older black haired corporal wearing a silver mask, slowly stirs and quickly contacts his squad mates.*

Corporal: Seripa!  Lorando!  You guys out there?

Seripa: Ungh... Five more minutes...

Lorando: ...!  YES SIR!  PRIVATE LORANDO READY FOR DUTY TENMA SIR!

Tenma: Seripa, you're a Zeon soldier, wake up.  Lorando, you may address me as Ten.

Seripa: Aww, but you don't let me address you as Ten, Tenma.

Tenma: That's CORPORAL Tenma to you, Private.  Now the both of you, do a systems check.

Lorando: Everything is in working condition, sir!  Getter Ray output levels are normal, C-Parts are functional.

Seripa: Yeah, yeah, it's all working.  Are we gonna-

Tenma: Yes.  Form the Zaku-1!  Open the gate!  CHANGE ZAKU!

*The three mobile armours stack in the air and form a gigantic looking red Zaku I with a cape and longer helmet points.  It strikes a pose.*

Lorando: Zaku-I Change complete!

Seripa: I'm never going to get used to that sequence... yeeee...

Tenma: The others should get over the dimensional transfer soon.  In the meantime, we should head over to the checkpoint and establish contact with the Neo DC, as we were instructed.

Seripa: I don't get this whole mission, Corporal.  I thought there wouldn't be any war after the the collapse of the United Dinosaur Empire, the Aerogaters, and The Old Republic.

Lorando: As soldiers of Zeon, we shouldn't argue with our orders.

Tenma: They didn't tell me much, but we since Earth's so messed up after the war, we need somewhere to stuff the Earthnoids, and Earth-2 is perfect.  Unfortunately there's aliens and war here, so we're going to help the Neo DC sort this mess all out.  I'm just glad to be back in the cockpit again, wasting some mechs.

Seripa: Gee, it's a good thing this is a regular conversation and not extraneous exposition, Corporal.

Tenma: Shut up Seripa, don't be cute.  Here's the meeting point.

*The rather large and weighty Zaku-I lands quite firmly, breaking the ground beneath it.  A fairly generic DC officer, Officer Demes, in a Landgrith/Randgrith, contacts them.*

Demes: I take it you're the ones from the Zeon Extragalactic forces.  I'm Aetos Demes of the DC, Generic reception division.

Seripa: Oh, good, we got the right place.  I hate asking for directions.

Tenma: I told you to shut up, Private!  (over radio) Hail, Officer Demes.  I am Corporal Loh Tenma of the Expeditionary forces.  These two with me are privates Seripa and Lorando.  (not over radio) but if I had my way about it, you'd still be cadets!

Lorando: Reporting for duty!

Seripa: Uh, yo, reporting in!

Demes: Where is the rest of the squadron?

Tenma: About a, uh, "click"?  Yeah, a "click" northeast, over those mountains.  They're still dealing with the effects of dimensional crossing.

Demes: We'll send the Rhinoceros out to pick them up, sit tight.  Over and out.

Seripa: So, who are we fighting, again?

Lorando: They're called the EDF and the AGGF.  Didn't you listen at all during briefing?

Seripa: I was busy checking out the girls.  Skintight spacesuits are AMAZING!

Tenma: Heh.  I did the same thing in my first briefing.

Seripa: Really, Corporal?

Tenma: I got shot down by a dino-missle, and was hospitalized for a week.

Lorando: Around the time of the Minovsky crisis, right?

Tenma: I'm not that old, Lorando.

*Some time later, on the Rhinoceros...*

Demes: We are approaching the AGGF base.  This force is meant to act as bait for our main attack.

Tenma: I can live with that.

Demes: Another unit will fight alongside you, so do not be alarmed.

Lorando: The hatch is opening, sir!

Tenma: Zaku-1, move out!

Seripa: Uh, you're at the controls, Tenma.

Tenma: What's your point?  And call me Corporal.

Seripa: You don't really have to yell it out.

Tenma: Shut up, Seripa.  HEAT HAWK BOOMERANG!

*The Zaku-1s of the forces toss their gigantic heat hawks, which spin and rip apart the forests around the AGGF base, scrape up the sides of the installation, and then return perfectly to their hands.*

Seripa: (Whistles) You don't waste any time.

Lorando: That's why they call him The Tenderizer!

Tenma: That's right.  Now let's go carve someone up.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #512 on: January 17, 2009, 03:26:48 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Newtype FLASH~!

Crap. Looks like we've got some uninvited guests.

Ianator gets up from his bed, grabs an antacid and a glass of water and contacts the command center.

Ops, this is Ian. Someone's making some hostile waves nearby, and I don't like where they're headed. I'm headed up.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2009, 03:33:35 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:35:14 AM by JayBee »
???: Are... those YOUR men?

Lemon: *blink* No. I've already brought all mine over. Besides, my people haven't even STARTED getting the mecha ready. You have some interesting requirements.

???: That's what I thought. And is that a... Getter Zaku?

Lemon: I think so. I can't help but wonder what kind of universe creates something like that.

???: It IS both awe-inspiring and terrifying at the same time. They seem to have landed in the wrong dimension.

Lemon: It DOES sound that way. They certainly THINK they're working for us.

???: Let's see what happens. This should be entertaining, if nothing else.

Lemon: Indeed. I wonder if there's any popcorn around...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2009, 10:35:12 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 10:38:21 AM by Derek »
Derek: *Sitting out on the open cockpit door of the Shining, which is in turn sitting in the same position on the edge of the Tsubasa's deck* Well now. Wasn't expecting THAT. I guess we can test the waters, a bit. *Taps his comm* Fuyume-chan. Fire a few shots from the forward and port side cannons at that thing. If it can't dodge a few shots like that, I'm not even gonna consider going out there and fighting it myself.

Fuyume: Hai, Derek-sama! Ichi, Ni, Roku, fire!

*As ordered, several rounds of long-range beams are fired at the offending mech, intent on making this a very short attack.*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2009, 01:38:48 PM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
Seripa: Hey, uh, does anyone else hear a buzzing noise?

*A Zaku Getter to the right of theirs is immediately hit with a long range beam.  The armour is thick enough to resist most of it, but it still manages to burn right through.*

Lorando: Multiple high-energy beams coming from one o'clock!

Tenma: Scramble!

*The Zaku-1 splits into the three Mobile armours.  One is red and resembles the Val Varo.  One is Blue and resembles the Apsalus.  The last one is green and doesn't really resemble any mobile armours, and doesn't look like it should even be flying.  By splitting apart, the three units deftly dodge the remainder of the barrage*

Seripa: Zaku-1 is too obvious and slow!  We'll have to use Zaku-2!

Lorando: Can't we use Zaku-3, sir?  The superior armour would-

Tenma: I hate to say it, private, but I think that the Zeon engineers made the Zaku-3 as a sick joke against soldiers everywhere.  Zaku-2 configuration!

Lorando/Tenma: Open the-

Tenma: Private, I give the orders here.  Open the gate!  Zaku-2 CHANGE!

Seripa: You never let us say anything.

*The three mobile armours stack up while avoiding shots to form a Gouf with a very large heat-drill arm and some sort of propeller hand*

Seripa: Now it's my time to shine!

Tenma: Just don't get us killed.

Lorando: This isn't like a simulation, Seripa.  Also, the barrage has stopped.  We've taken a single casualty, sir.

Seripa: Don't be such spoilsports.  Propeller cracker!  Prepare to submerge!

*The Zaku-2 releases the propellor, which carries a number of grenades as a bundle - not unlike a dandelion spore, which is carried over the AGGF base.  Another propeller quickly replaces the first one, and the drill begins to rotate rapidly.  The Zaku-2 begins to drill underground as the remaining Zaku Gettes cover them with heat hawks and more crackers.  The Zaku-2 drills straight through the bottom of the AGGF hangar, and the grenades begin to detonate over top of them.*

Seripa: Looks like we hit PAY DIRT!  ha ha ha!  Get it?

Tenma: Private, the Republic of Zeon has court-martials for those who make terrible puns.  Now start blowing things up.

Seripa:...Yes, sir.

Lorando: We've got company.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2009, 02:52:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Huh. Haven't seen floaters in awhile. *Flips backwards into the cockpit just as the Shining does the same, coming into a standing position.* Well, let's see. Base guns, target the ones on the right side. Fuyume, use short bursts and take out the ones on the left. Leave the center one alone. On my mark....Fire!

*As the grenade pod opens, a hail of gunfire opens up and takes out all but a single one in the middle. As it starts to fall out of the air, the Shining Gundam suddenly jumps back, dashes forward, and boost jumps straight off the ship towards it*

Derek: Been working on this idea for awhile, but I didn't think I'd get a chance to use it. Two...one....Shining Spinkick!

*Just as it is about to collide with the explosive, the Gundam suddenly flips around in midair and kicks the crap out of the grenade, sending it flying....directly at the Rhinoceros in the distance. The crew has just enough time to realize what's about to happen as it impacts straight into the bridge, destroying it entirely.*

Derek: *Lands with his arms crossed, watching the explosion* THAT was definately worth it.

Fuyume: Gooooooaaaaaallllll~!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2009, 02:52:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:54:47 PM by Sume Gai »
(While I like your style  there is a need to make this fight quick as certain story events are about to take place.)
-AGGF Hanger-

Gai: " ya know it's not exactly a good Idea to show up right in the middle of your enemies Hanger when they are inside it as well."

as if in response the Eyes of the surrounding mechs flash in unison. and one of them, a Black and White Huckebein Boxer, steps forward.

Gai: "I hope you'll understand we're not exactly in the mood right now."

the larger fists begin to glow as a powerful barrier forms around them.

Gai: "GEIST KNUCKLE!!!!"

With a heavy swing the first fist Strikes out at the drill arm. the Field sure to break it upon impact

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #518 on: January 17, 2009, 03:21:45 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Sakura sitting in Dinah after using Raven's disc to repair Kina looks at the Getter knockoff and shakes her head

Whoever built that machine is either an idiot or a genius. Kina how are repairs going?

Kina: The disc that you used got rid of the virus and repaired many of my damaged systems. I'd say that I'm ready for combat since the only damaged areas were underneath the armor Sakura-sama.

100% then?

Kina: Pretty much except that the X-CANNON is not working yet.

Can't use it inside the base anyway. Since Commander Gai is working on the junk, target as many enemies as possible and take them out.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #519 on: January 17, 2009, 03:30:06 PM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:39:00 PM by TheTenderizer »
OoC: Fair enough.  I thought you guys were making this up on the fly (though obviously there are arcs and whatnot).
---------------------------------

Lorando: We're surrounded!

Seripa: What's that?

Tenma: Beats me.  Sink it, rookie!

Lorando: I think it's a close-combat type!  Don't let it-

Seripa: You wanna have a fistfight?  There's a drill on the front of this ship - I mean Zaku!  Eat it!

*The rapidly spinning drill and the punch collide head-on.  The energy barrier outmatches the heat generated, and the drill is snapped in two, albeit the larger bit of it getting lodged in the Boxer's fist.  Both mechs stumble from the drill breaking, but the Huckbein is clearly the decisive winner.*

Tenma: Quick, get some distance on it, kid!

Seripa: What just happened?

Lorando: I've analyzed the data!  I-It's a Huckbein!

Tenma: Nani?

Getter Zaku pilot: (Over radio) Corporal!  Something's wrong... the carrier's down!  I think there was a problem on the DC communication... Get out of there!

Tenma: Listen up, ladies, we need an escape route, and fast!

*The Zaku-2 maintains its distance from the Boxer and its glowing eyes*

Lorando: Sir, I've located a water channel for naval ships.  Can we-

Tenma: Yeah, yeah-form the Zaku-3!  We're getting out of here!

Seripa: Hey, you, the "Hackbeing" pilot!  Don't think this is over!  Mine is a drill that will pierce the heave-

Tenma: Not now!  Open the gate!  CHANGE ZAKU-3!

*The three mobile armours once again split off, firing blasts at whatever they can and dropping smoke for cover.  They then form up to create what seems to be a Kapool with really wide legs.*

Lorando: Finally... Zaku... (sniff) ZAKU-3 CHANGE COMPLETE, COLONEL!

Tenma: Shut up and get us out of here!

Lorando: ZAKU TORPEDOES!

*The Zaku-3 launches a barrage of missiles from its chest at the ceiling, and makes a break for the waterway.*

Lorando: Man, that was close!

Seripa: Yeeeah, but now we're rich!

Tenma: Stop that.  Take us to DC headquarters, private.  We need to get this mess sorted out.

Seripa: Wait, how do we know where the DC headquarters is, sir?

Tenma: You're getting on my nerves, rookie.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2009, 03:36:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee heads to the Stampede Valk, grabs the boarding ladder, then pauses.

Hey, Shara.... Do we really need to do anything? It looks like they're making a run for it.

"Probably not, but I'm bored."

Fair enough.

Jaybee climbs into his Stampede, and as it starts up, he shifts it into battroid mode and stomps out of the hanger, walking around the hole where Zaku Robo entered.. Raising the right arm, he fires a particle cannon designed for ship-cracking at the retreating enemy mechs. The beam punches through the armor and grazes the generator, turning the robot into a fireball

Aerodynamics of a rock, but big guns are fun!

Shara's VF-22 flies past him, rattling his mech with a sonic boom. Shifting to GERWALK, she dives towards another mech, gouging it's armor with her beam talon mod and damaging a shoulder.

"Pick up the pace, slowpoke!!"

Look who's talking. My target's dead already. Pbbbbth.

And the last of the mechs sink into the water and vanish.

"Awww....

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2009, 05:20:28 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Getter Zakus? I gotta hand it to whoever made those, they sure know awesome. Wonder if I can make my Strikes combine...

Also, Commander Gai, when's my R-3 coming out of the shop?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2009, 06:30:02 PM » by alaras
Unable to join in the fight, Matt simply watched dumbfounded as the Getter Zakus arrived, were trounced, and with a loud sigh, said "The cosmos have a sick sense of humor..."
IP Logged

« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2009, 07:56:55 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: Alright Momo, give it some gas.

The engines of 21 roar to life as Ash stands beside them with a wretch tapping against it. He closes his eyes and sinks up his breathing with the sound of the tapping. Quickly opening his eyes he flips open a panel on the leg.

Ash: Looks like something came loose in one of the lower circuit boards during that last fight. (pokes his head in and starts to look around) Ryutaro's how the power levels?

Ryutaros: ( sitting on 21's shoulder) Fuel cell and back up power is ok Ni-san.

Kintaros: (sitting cross-legged in front of 21) Weapon systems are all ready as well Ash-sama.

Urataros: (looks over at the type 3 parts piled in the other side of the hanger) Ashy-boy what are you going to do with those?

Ash: (closes the panel and looks over at Urataros) Hitsmu De Su.

Momotaros: (jumps out of the cockpit and smacks Ash on the back of the head) That’s not funny Xellos.

Ash: (holds the back of his head) Damn it Momo.

Momotaros: (laughs)  Be happy I don't have my sword on me. (crosses his arms) So are we done yet, I want some coffee.

Urataros: Sempai, that’s all you think about.

Momotaros: Kame, didn't you say something bout wanting to chat up that bar girl?

Kintaros: I want to hit the weights Ash-sama.

Ryutaros: No No, Let's color with Fuyume-chan!

Ash: (sighs as the Taros start to argue with each other) This isn't going to end well.

The taros soon get in a dog-pile, punching and kicking each other. Swearing and saying whatever else to each other, before Urataros final looks up.

Urataros: What's that over there?

Momotaros, Kintaros, Ryutaros: Nani? (they all look over)

While the others are distracted Urataros leaps up and runs into Ash.  The others soon look back with grim looks on their faces.

U-Ash: (both his eyes glow blue as part of his hair streaks blue) This will do nicely. (looks down at his close) Time to change into something better, (starts to walk off) so I can string those lovely ladies along.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #524 on: January 18, 2009, 04:04:27 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~???~

Lemon: *Shrugs* Well, that didn't last too long. Oh well.

???: Interesting mechanical designs, though. They may be worth taking a look at.

Lemon: Probably. But for now, we might as well go start on the--*Stops and takes another look at the screen*

???: *Turns back just slightly, to look*

Lemon: *Goes to zoom the image in a bit, enhancing the view of the AGGF HQ* Is that....? *Zooms in even further, then again one more time, zeroing in on one select image* Is that Gundam....aiming a sniper rifle at the camera?

~Aoi Tsubasa Deck~

Derek: *In a reclined position inside the Shining Gundam*.....Yeah, I thought so.*

Haruka: *Appears on the Shining's vidscreen* Captain?

Derek: *Glances over briefly at the screen before going back to what he was doing* Something wrong, 004?

Haruka: Just wondering what you're doing out on the deck with my Boosted Rifle, that's all.

Derek: *Checks his aim one more time* Skeet shooting. Pull!

*The Gundam fires without hesitation. Several seconds later, there's an explosion high above the base as the flaming wreckage of a high-altitude spy plane falls from the sky and crashes several kilometers away.*

Haruka:.....Nice shot.

Derek: Thanks. Oh, hang on. Redundancy clause. Pull!

*Adjusting his aim by a few degress, Derek fires again, and causes a second spy plane to come blazing down into roughly the same area as the first one.*

Haruka:.....Should I be worried that you were just able to do that?

Derek: Not really. *Relaxes and puts the sniper rifle down*....Damn.

Haruka: Was there another one?

Derek: No, I just realized I should have flipped them off while I had the first one's attention. Missed an opportunity, there.

~???~

*Lemon is left completely speechless as she stares at the dead screen, while the slightest hint of a smile touches the mouth of the man standing next to her. A sudden laugh from the corner of the room, however, manages to get both individuals' attention.*

???????: *Standing in the darkest corner of the room, leaning against the wall* Didn't know he could do that, did you?

Lemon: When did you....*Looks across the room* The door is locked this time!

???????: And I wouldn't be much use to you at all if a locked door was all it took to stop me, now would I?

???: It seems you have a bit of a rodent problem in your office.

???????: *Shakes his head and shrugs* If I'm a rodent, then I guess that'd make you a cockroach, wouldn't it?

???: *Shrugs and smiles in response, not giving any other reaction*

Lemon: Alright you two, that's enough. I assume you had a reason for sneaking in like this.

???????: The bossman's tightening things up after old man Vat Tran's announcement, and that includes any possible security leaks. When I heard a secret meeting going on in here, I just HAD to see what it was all about.

Lemon: So you snuck into my office. Again.

???????: *Shrugs* You were busy watching that Getter Zaku monstrosity, so I figured you wouldn't mind.

???: Hear anything interesting while you were spying on your boss?

???????: Oh, lots of things. Most of which I don't consider important enough to make it back to the big man, but...I did hear one interesting thing, though. Something about a trap or two for the AGGF.

Lemon: How long have you been hiding in here, anyway?!

???????: The whole time, give or take a few minutes. I really didn't want to disturb you, but I just couldn't help laughing after watching Blue Wings there, on the monitor.

Lemon: *Sighs* So you heard about the plan. What about it?

???????: *Shrugs* Oh, I just thought it was an interesting plan, that's all. But I've spent enough time chatting, already. I need to get back to work. But before I do... *Casually walks over and deposits several listening and visual devices on the table in the open* It sure is a good thing you mentioned the bugs, you know. If Vindel had found out from someone that there was a leak in HIS base, of all places? *Shakes his head* I really wouldn't want to be the poor sucker on the end of THAT firing squad, no sir.

???: Wouldn't be my first execution.

???????: Then be glad, because the boss always checks the body afterwards. Well, see ya. *Calmly walks out the door*

Lemon: *Watches him leave* Now that that's done we, we should get to work ourselves...

IP Logged

(Read 251419 times) 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 61
Jump to: