aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 240818 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #525 on: January 18, 2009, 04:08:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Lemon and the claoked man step out into the hanger

Lemon: "What are you waiting for? Get the repair bays ready."

Technician: "Umm, are you sure about that? We really don't know anything ab-"

Lemon: "We know they're on our side, or at least some version of our side. They're willing to work with us. And they amuse me. So get the repair bays ready. Or I'll find someone else to do your job."

Tech: "Yes ma'am!"

The technician snaps a salute, and begins prepping the mechanics.

???: "And send someone out to pick up the pilots of the unit that got shot down! I don't want anyone other than us to know whatever they might know."

A Lion pilot leaps to action, not wasting time on a reply, lest he be deemed incompetent.

Lemon: "You know, if you shoot too many of them, they'll start deserting."

???: "Yes, but shooting one really lights a fire under everyone else."

Lemon: "True. Perhaps not the best for morale, but it IS good at motivating them."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2009, 06:28:19 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Hanger-

Gai: "Well that work out rather well but Getter Zaku? I think I would have heard of something like that."

returning the 008X to it's berth, Boxer Frame still attached. Gai Opens a direct line to Astonage.

Gai: "Thanks for all the help you got this thing working again and were able to set up that nice trick with the eyes; Sorry bout the damage though."

Astonage: "Heh That was easy and don't worry bout the fist It just looks like the protective armor got damaged so it should be easy enough to repair in time."

Gai: "Good and the R-3?"

Astonage: "we managed to get it working again but if Ian keeps pushing the T-link like he normally does it won't hold up very long"

Gai: "good now can you patch me into the PA?"

Astonage does so in only a few seconds and soon Gai's voice rings through the base

Gai: "Listen up everyone! I'm sure you all saw that announcement from the Neo DC; well I have my own announcement to make.  We, the AGGF, will not accept the DC's second bid for power.  tomorrow we will make our first strike against them.  We shall be attacking a production facility in Russia.  It's exact Strength is uncertain but It is manned by a garrison about 500 strong of which 300 are Lion types and 200 are those new Gespensts we fought recently; further details are unclear.  anyone without a Mech should report to Astonage for a new mech assignment."

---------------
Ian - R-3
Archer - Strike

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2009, 07:04:28 AM » by alaras
"Well, all I can say is that even though these ghost mechs seem manned, when you down them, don't expect to find a pilot inside.  It's almost like they cremate themselves somehow, because all I found inside when I tried to capture one of the pilots was dust.  These aren't your ordinary DC pilots, so stay on guard at all times.  I'm more than certain they'd blow themselves up without hesitation to take us out if they can.  Also, which frames are available for the Strike?"
IP Logged

« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2009, 02:28:04 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
We've got three of the mechs and two Skygraspers, plus whatever packs you might need. Aile, Sword, Launcher, Lightning, IWSP, Noir... I also assume Asto's taken out the T-Link receptors for my little multi-mech escapades, right?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2009, 04:33:54 PM » by alaras
"Well, I've heard of the first three, but those last ones?  I'm not a big fan of those first ones, and I've heard of IWSP before, though I'm not acquainted with all its armaments, but what's this 'Noir' pack?  Sounds like a potent one, but I'd rather know what it's got before I pick it."
IP Logged

« Reply #530 on: January 18, 2009, 04:57:51 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hang on, I've got the briefings around here somewhere...

Ah! Here we are. Here's the Integrated Weapons Striker Pack for the Rouge, which has a flight pack, twin railguns, two solid blades and a shield-mounted gatling gun. Then there's the Lightning Strike, which has increased operation time and an EM cannon split between its arms. Finally, there's the Noir Striker, which features linear cannons, beam blades and rocket anchors, and is usually mounted on the black Enhanced Strike.

IP Logged

« Reply #531 on: January 18, 2009, 05:01:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You're too paranoid, Archer. The Fei-Yen has a cockpit seat built into it, and we all know who drives that mech. Most machines are built from the start with intentions of being manned or unmanned, but you can stick an AI into suit that has a cockpit block. Removing or building in a cockpit is usually a major overhaul as well, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see it left alone. Given that it's the DC, the Gespensts were probably all stolen from somewhere anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if they just downloaded a group AI into them and used them like that.

Oh, and I'm done recovering the wreckage. A few pieces were left from those freaky Getter Zaku things, and two standard high-alt camera planes. They're working on fixing the rest of the landscaping and collapsing the remainder of that tunnel as we speak.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #532 on: January 18, 2009, 05:50:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-hanger-

Behind Ianator Astonage speaks up, having something to add.

Astonage: "Commander told us not to give Archer any of the stronger packs on you're first sortie so you'll have to keep it to the original three I'd recommend the Aile personally; and Ianator; call me 'Asto' again and you'll be repairing your own mech next time."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2009, 07:26:05 PM » by alaras
In reply to Derek's chiding, Matt calmly said "That's what I thought at first, but when we checked, there was no AI installed like that.  The rest of the systems and AI were intact, and I doubt the DC has any need to delete their autopilot AI when the mech goes down, so what does that leave us with?"  To Astonage, Matt said "Well, in that case, I'll take your advice.  The Aile's the most versatile out of these anyway, and I heard the Launcher pack's not very maneuverable."
IP Logged

« Reply #534 on: January 19, 2009, 01:12:44 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee raises a hand.
Archer, if all you see in the cockpit is ash, that means it WAS an AI.
People aren't readily combustible, what with being mostly water. Anything that'll reduce a person to ash will do severe damage to the rest of the cockpit.

Most likely it's their next-generation AI, and they don't want us copying the new combat parameters. Keeps it from becoming obsolete quite so fast.
Not that it matters. New AIs blow up just as good as the old ones.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #535 on: January 19, 2009, 01:51:06 AM » by ChrisABlair
Commander, with all due respect, sir, what the hell am I supposed to pilot? I'd rather not use my Tekkaman form, we all know what a monster that is, and the only mechs I've ever known to pilot were my Type-3 and a Gespenst Mk-II, and one was ruined by some samurai wannabe, and the other wrecked itself during fold escaping from the Tekkamen. And seeing as I'm banned from using a Grungust unit, what can I use?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #536 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Pretty sure we can find you another Gespenst.

Or maybe we can get one of those old GINNs up and running again.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #537 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:31 AM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
(OOC: Joint post: As the Aoi Tsubasa turns..)

Haruka stood on the bridge, checking over a few things for the up coming mission. She paid little attention as the doors of the bridge opens  and someone walks in.

Haruka: (still at a console typing) Oh Derek, good you’re here. Did you remember reload my booster rifle this time?

The figure walks closer to Haruka while she continues to type.  Stopping a few inches from her, he flicks his hair and chuckles a bit.

U-Ash: I must say it is always such a lovely sight to see a girl hard at  work.

Haruka stops typing and quickly turns around. Rather then seeing Urataros she see's Ash, but not normal Ash. Instead of his standard pilot gear, he has on a black suit with a yellow tie and a pair of black glasses. If the pick up line hadn't tipped her off, the glowing blue eyes and streak of blue hair was more then enough proof.

Haruka: Urataros.

U-Ash: (takes a bow) In the flesh, (stands back up with a blue rose) So to speak.

Haruka: *Raises an eyebrow as she looks him over* Hmm. I suppose that trick you four did with Fuyume should have been a giveaway. Possession, then?

U-Ash: Ashy-boy's cybernetics do have more then one use my dear.

Haruka: He has my sympathies, if you're able to do this at will.

U-Ash: (laughs) Well now, we do have to be tricky if he doesn’t want us to. But who cares about Ashy-boy right now. (holds up the now  fake rose) How about I take you for a night on the town Haruka-chan?

Haruka: *Turns back to the console and goes back to working* i think not. You may have time to play around, but some of us are busy

U-Ash: (leans on the other side of her console) A moonlit boat ride then?  Or we could have some fun in your quarters? (flips over the console landing on his feet) This is the "Love Tsubasa" isn't it?

Haruka: *Immediately stops working, but doesn't turn*......You have five seconds to get lost.

U-Ash: (leans towards her) Now why  would I do that when the view her is so lovely.

*Two fingers tap U-Ash on the shoulder from behind*

U-Ash: (swaps the hand away) Not now, I'm busy.

*The hand reaches back up and taps U-Ash on the shoulder again, this time much more forcefully.*

U-Ash: I said I'm Busy!

Momotaros: (walks on to the bridge) Kame, you bastard. I knew you where up to something.

U-Ash: Wait…if Sempai is there then whos…. (turns around)

Derek: *Cracks his knuckles* Yes, Kame-baka. We all knew you were up to something.

U-Ash: Wha….why are you here?

Derek: The other two of you maniacs asked me to find Ash after you ran off with him. *Flicks a small strand of hair out of the way of his visor* And if I'd known what you intended on trying, I'd have brought flowers.

U-Ash: Flowers…For what?

Derek: For the funeral of course.

U-Ash quickly realizing  he is surrounded turns to make a run for it. Before he can make it Kintaros and Ryutaros grab onto his legs. He tries to shake them off, not noticing Momotaros getting a running start.

Momotaros: (runs and jumps into the air towards U-Ash) BANZAI!!! (crashes into U-Ash going inside)

U-Ash: Hah, Sempai looks like I still got complete control. (his body slowly turns back to face Derek) Oh crap.

Derek: *Pulls his fist back, then stops* You know, I'm really hesitant to just wall off and punch you, if only for Ash's sake.

Momotaros: (his voice comes out of Ash's mouth) Don't worry he won't feel a thing.

Ryutaros: Attack the tie for massive damage!

Derek: Ah, I see. Thank you. *Reels back and uppercuts U-Ash straight in the tie*

After Derek's punch Urataros is sent flying out of Ash's body, landing a few feet from Haruka. With Urataros out, Momotaros leaps out too. The remaining taros stand by Derek as Ash gets to his feet.

Ash: (holds his head and coughs) Who the hell hit me? (looks down at the suit he's wearing) DAMN IT URA!

Derek: (looks at  Momotaros) I thought you said he wouldn’t feel it.

Momotaros: (shrugs) I lied. (puts his hands behind his head) I do that sometimes.

Urataros: (gets up and dusts himself off) Sempai always ruining my fun. (pauses) Strange, I'm suddenly getting this feeling of imamate doom.

*Two fingers calmly tap Urataros on the shoulder from behind*

Derek: *Looks over*....Oh, right. Shoulda brought flowers.

Urataros: Not the flower joke ag...(turns around to see Haruka's fist)

Haruka: *Punches Ura and sends him flying across the room* You'd appreciate them. They're for your funeral, after all.

Ash:  You totally expected her to do that

Derek: I totally expected her to have ALREADY done that."

Momotaros: (looks at Urataros now twitching, holding up a white flag, then looks at Haruka) I like that girl. She's got class.

Ryutaros: And a good right hook.

Haruka: Thanks. *Rubs her hand a little* You need both to make it around here.

Ash: (holds up his wrist, as a beam fires from his bracelet hitting Urataros) Now stay asleep for a while Ura. (Urataros fades into the bracelet) Sorry a bout that Haruka. (looks at the others) Clean up around here will ya guys?

Kintaros: As you wish Ash-sama.

Momotaros: (Takes a sit in Derek's chair) Whatever.

Derek: *Promptly shoves Momotaros back out of the chair and sits down in it* Take care of what you need to, gentlemen.
We've still got stuff to do before we ship out on this next op.

Ash: (looks at the taros, then Derek as they salute) Roger that Captain. Now if you all excuse me, I'm getting out of this monkey suit. (walks out of the bridge)

The Taros follow Ash out the door as he pulls off the tie and slings the suit jacket over his shoulder.

Ryutaros: Sorry bout Kame-chan Ni-san.

Ash: It's not your fault, we all know how Ura can get sometimes.

Momotaros: Is that why you sent her away?

Ash: (stops and looks at Momotaros) Just drop it Momo.

Momotaros: (pats Ash on the shoulder) You know I'm just messing with ya kid.

Ash: Kin, Ryu,  Momo, go run another check on 21. Something tells me this fight is going to be a bumpy ride.

Ryutaros: Onee-chans word's ni-san?

Ash: (holds his hand over his right eye) Just a feeling.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2009, 02:16:12 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Back in the Hangar...

Chris, why don't you take the Rouge or Noir? It'd make a good match to your new apprentice. I'd take the third one out if I wasn't needed for the SRX. Speaking of which, I need to go check out ol' 3's TK circuits, see if there isn't something that can be done to boost their strength a bit...

IP Logged

« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2009, 02:47:49 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 02:49:22 AM by Derek »
~Aoi Tsubasa Bridge~

Derek: Now that the craziness is out of the way, how's everything going on the prep?

Haruka: *Has since returned to her station* We're all green, and most of the base reports are coming up green. Getting that drone line back up and running's taking a little longer than they thought it would, though.

Derek: Seriously? I spent half an hour out there setting up the computers for the AI. We've got five drone AI Lions and the Val Kai's master control protocols. What else do they actually need?

Haruka: I asked them just that. They said it's some kind of minor streamlining issue. The AI devices have the wrong plugs or something. The gist is, they have to modify the AI computers manually, which takes about twenty to thirty minutes each, as opposed to the two minutes it takes the rest of the line to put the full Lion together.

Derek: So they're just working on fixing the stockpile, then. I can accept that.

Haruka: You're sure it's a good idea to turn that drone line back on, Derek? I mean, even with the change in AIs...

Derek: I'm getting really tired of people sneakattacking this base and there only being two or three responses to it. Some base defense drones will give us some extra firepower to work with, or at least some extra targets for them to shoot at. And if they're all slaved to the Val Kai, that means we've got control over them, in case I need to play the role of AGGF HQ Defense Commander.

Haruka:.....You just want to use them on someone en masse like G-Bits, don't you?

Derek: The thought did cross my mind, yes.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 240818 times) 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 61
Jump to: