aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 214832 times) 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #570 on: January 27, 2009, 12:54:43 AM » by alaras
"Excellent point.  We should be careful not to let our engines get too cold, though.  If those freeze up, it'll be a bitch to get them started again!"
IP Logged

« Reply #571 on: January 27, 2009, 01:53:38 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee blinks momentarily.

Ummm, unless I REALLY don't get what you're going for, but.... it's very difficult for a fusion generator to freeze up, given that they are, in fact, giant balls of fire.
Don't even get me started on tronium cores and black hole engines.

There aren't ancient internal-combustion devices we're dealing with.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #572 on: January 27, 2009, 11:54:15 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Jaybee blinks momentarily.

Ummm, unless I REALLY don't get what you're going for, but.... it's very difficult for a fusion generator to freeze up, given that they are, in fact, giant balls of fire.
Don't even get me started on tronium cores and black hole engines.

There aren't ancient internal-combustion devices we're dealing with.

The most you have to do for prepairations for battle in snow is to make sure that you PERSONALLY are ready for an emergency ejection during the battle. Dress warmly, just in case.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #573 on: January 27, 2009, 02:34:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Sume Gai-

Gai: "Jay's got it right; Derek crank up the ECM's and hit em hard and fast.  though I want you and the Aoi to wait a bit before entering the fight.  Just in case."

-????????-

the Three were meeting again this time to deal with the approaching AGGF

Ali: "this looks like a real thrill so how many do you want me to take care of?"

????????: "None yet.  I have an errand for you to run go to these Coordinates and there will be a gift waiting for you You'll need something better than tha Enact to fight with us"

Yazan: "and what about me?"

????????: "you'll be with me and we'll try to do as much damage to them before we abandon this place"

Yazan: "Abandon? whywould we do that?"

????????: "this base served it's purpose, there is no concern over losing it now  after all our production facilities in the Cradle are up and running now thanks to that man"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #574 on: January 27, 2009, 07:42:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Well, that sounds like our cue. *Hits the comm* Alright boys and girls, let 'em have it!

Masaki: *Over the comm* About time! Cybuster, launching!

Fuyume: Fei-chan, launching!

Haruka: *Looks over at Derek* You're not going with them?

Derek: Not yet. I really don't want to go out in the cold if I don't have to. Have fun.

Haruka:.....Right. Fine, I'm taking off. Come on, Ash. *Heads for the door*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #575 on: January 27, 2009, 08:01:43 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Ash: Right.

He follows behind Haruka as they make thier way the hanger, before thier parths split as they make thier way to they machines. Hoping into Wing gust as the hatch closes he picks up a helmet and puts it on, as the machine roars to life.

Momotaros: (he apppears in a chibi oni form on the helmets hud) Using this thing again?

Ash: Figured we might need it. Kintaros come in.

Kintaros: Yes Ash-sama?

Ash: I want you to stand by for now. What for the right time to launch.

Kintaros: As you wish Ash-sama.

Ash: (pops his knuckles) Here we go, Wing Gust 21, launching!!!

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #576 on: January 27, 2009, 08:49:20 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:28:57 PM by JayBee »
Shara: "Thought you were gonna take a Valk today."

That was before the blizzard. Those winds and that visibility? No way I'm going airborne.

"Sissy."

The VF-22 blasts out of the hanger and vanishes in the snowstorm.

Right. Anyways, launching.

The Huckebein steps to the edge of the hanger and leaps off into the snow. As it lands on the ground, Jaybee flicks his hand across the control panel, toggling  switches expertly. The screen goes from white to black as he kills the visible light cameras, then several colored blurs appear as he shifts thermal imaging and RADAR to the main screen, then take the shape of mechs as he overlays computer models based on the IFF signatures.

There we go.
Huckey 3, go!
Drawing a beam saber, but leaving it inactive for the moment, Jaybee stalks toward the nearest enemy, keeping the generator low to minimize his own thermal signature.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2009, 02:33:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The Huckebein approachs a Gespenst in a crouch, saber held ready.

Just a little closer...

Closing to striking distance, Jaybee slams his controls and his mech springs into action. As the saber ignites, it's blade shining like a beacon in IR, the purple mech springs upwards and dashes forward. The Gespenst starts to turn, but the pilot never really stood a chance, and the saber cleaves the machine in two. As the explosion dies down, Jaybee deactivates his saber and sends his machine diving away as some of the luckless pilot's friends come to search for his killer.

Mmmmm.... How do I wanna press this?

Jaybee briefly considers bringing his gravity rifle online, tehn decides for a different approach. Toggling a few switches, his mech reaches for it's left forearm.

Fang Slasher, GO!

Hurling the oversized boomerang-like device outward, he moves quickly as the new mechs turn towards the weapon. Two of them are cut down as the rest send gunfire towards where the Huckebein used to be.

Three down, umpteen-bajillion to go. Let's leave these guys alone for a little while and find a new target, though. I wanna mess with their heads a bit before I raise the generator output and light myself up.

The Huckebein creeps away, a shadow in the storm, and seeks another target.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2009, 02:57:46 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I can't believe I got delayed during the launch, but...
R-1, Launch

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2009, 05:22:24 AM » by alaras
"Ugh, I think I picked the wrong equipment for this mission.  Oh well.  Would it be possible to switch to the Launcher pack and delay my launch?  The Aile's not very useful under these conditions."
IP Logged

« Reply #580 on: January 28, 2009, 06:25:36 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Chris Blair, Hyaku Shiki, launching!!"

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #581 on: January 28, 2009, 09:33:51 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Masaki: You know...

*The Cybuster slowly creeps up on two Lions that are trying in vain to lock onto the few bits of pink they can find and then quickly runs them both through*

Masaki: This is almost too easy.

Fuyume: *Giggles* That makes twelve so far, Masa-chan!

Masaki: Thanks. C'mon, let's find some more.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #582 on: January 28, 2009, 10:21:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-base CIC-

Officer: "We've lost lions 57 and 56"

Yazan: "'you sure ti's alright to let them keep coming like this??  I'd be happy to hunt them down."

????????: "it's fine, we'll let them come to us rather than fumble around in that snowstorm."

-Gai-

GaoFar descends on one Lion from above then follows by upper cutting it's companion with the claw rendering them both inoperable.

Gai: " they aren't even trying to fight back; even for rudimentary AI this is pathetic.  Its probably..."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #583 on: January 29, 2009, 01:00:06 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think I'm done for now.

Jaybee slaps a switch,  and the lights brighten as the Huckebein comes out of low power mode. Electricty hums through the system as capacitors charge. Snow begins melting off the armor plating as the cooling system dumps heat to the outside as the beam saber ignites and glows steadily.

Shara: "So you're through playing games?"

Damn right.

Six Gespensts turn towards the Huckebein suddenly flares up on their sensors.

"The vanishing trooper!"
"Send that monster back to hell!"
"OH GOD, WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!"
"Where did he come from?"

Not Huckey fans, I guess.
Well, let's get the party started.

The surprised Gespensts recover rapidly and begin pelting Jaybee's machine with fire, some of it deflected by the gravity wall system, some dodged. Jaybee points the Huckey's sword at the nearest mech.

One of you is right.

Firing the thrusters, he boosts forward and slashes the mech in two. spinning to the side, he cleaves the arm off another as he whips the gravity rifle up and fires at a third, grazing the chest armor as it dodges.

Oh, so one of you can actually drive?

"Quiet, vanisher!"

The Gespenst lunges forward with it's  jet magnum. The Huckebein deflects the attack with it's beam saber, the plasma stakes sliding across the blade.

Not bad.
But this isn't the vanisher.

The fang slasher energizes and launches, striking the Gespenst in the chest almost before it finishes unfolding. The surviving Gespents begin falling back as a Lion dives in to reinforce them. A gushing stream of energy pours down through the Lion, carving a gash into the ground.

Geez!

Shara: "Nice trick with that parry."

I'd forgot you mounted that monstrosity of a gun to your Valk.

Shara: "It was your idea."

Don't remind me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #584 on: January 29, 2009, 01:43:15 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:45:24 AM by Derek »
~Tsubasa Bridge~

Derek: *Listening to the comms* Huh. I guess the Gespensts are being piloted after all. Shot down Archer's theory pretty quick, didn't it?

Alexis: *Working at the console* Derek-sama, the enemy's begining to respond to Jay-kun and Shara-chan's movements. They're starting to group up and head in that direction.

Derek: Good. Groups are always easier to deal with....if we've got the right gun for the job. Isn't that right, 004?

~Tsubasa Deck~

*The Alex is reclining on the deck of the ship in much the same way Derek was in the Shining just the day before, but with a different weapon in hand, a large rocket launcher-like device with an expanded barrel.*

Haruka: *Finishes lighting her cigarette* Sounds about right, Captain. Almost finished aiming this.

Derek: *Over the comm* Good. Fuyume? Masaki? How's it going out there?

Masaki: We're working them over to the target spot now. Give us another minute.

Fuyume: Over this way! Look at me! C'mon, play with us over here!

Haruka: *Grins a little as she aims* Gotta hand it to those two, they make an excellent distraction. I'm all set, Derek.

Derek: Good. You two, get out of there. Haruka, fire when ready.

Haruka: Roger that. Let's see if Seiya made it right this time. Firing, Brimstone Launcher!

*The Alex fires, and a single rocket shoots almost straight up into the air and continues up for several thousand feet before the fuel gives out and it begins to fall back to the ground. At about three hundred feet up, however, the shot falls apart and a single cylinder falls from it, headed straight towards about twenty of the enemy machines are grouped. The cylinder then suddenly stops plummetting, and begins spinning rapidly. Before any of the DC machines look up to realize, high powered beam shots begin firing from the cylinder at a downward angle as it spins, raining death straight down on every single one of them. After about thirty seconds of this constant fire, the cylinder finally runs out of power and falls to the ground harmlessly, surrounded by the scrapped mechs and craters it created.*

~Tsubasa Bridge~

Derek: Hahahaha! Just the kind of damage we were going for! Good job, guys!

Haruka: *Over the comm* Thanks. Too bad that was our only one.

Alexis: Yeah, it would've been nice if Seiya-chan had left a few more of those on the Tsubasa, but at least we know it works, right?

Derek: Yup. Alright everyone, keep going. Time to open up a can of Blue Wings brand Whoopass on these guys!

IP Logged

(Read 214832 times) 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 61
Jump to: