aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 250502 times) 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #585 on: January 29, 2009, 10:07:56 AM » by alaras
"Screw the change in packs.  Archer, moving out!"  Canceling the request for a change in equipment, Matt launched into the battle, quickly firing his vulcans at some survivors.  They were pretty heavily damaged, so that was enough to finish them.  He then stayed on alert, somehow certain that he still had a role to play in this fight, though he couldn't see any enemies and his sensors weren't picking up anything, even with the ECM in effect.
IP Logged

« Reply #586 on: January 29, 2009, 08:31:08 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:26:41 PM by Ash Rudel »
The blizzard continues to pour down upon the battlefield as mechas race across the field. A squad of lions fall back from the missile fire and timid vulcan assault. They from a circle in an attempt to  make a desperate retaliation attack.

Lion Commander: Alright men, We'll take these bastards out. For the glory of NEO DC!!!

lion pilots 1-3: YES SIR!

As soon as their group yell is down one lion is pulled back, a short yell is heard before a lion head falls before the group.

lion pilot #2: Sir they took out Harry! (a blade is driving through his cockpit) AWWW!!!

The second lion explodes as the others jump back, they begin firing into the air trying to hit their phantom assailant.  Out of the blizzard a swarm of shuriken's strike another lion causing it to fall onto the ground.

Lion Commander: Johnny!!!  (looks around) Show yourself bastard.

A pair of red eyes glow through the snowstorm as the Lion pullis it's first back it launches forward.

Lion Commander: Got you now. (Something grabs hold of the fist) What!?

Ash: Like that could take out  my 21.

The Grungust type 21 comes into clear view as it crushes the lion fist. Just as quickly he slices off the arm with the calamity blade as the lion falls back.

Lion Commander: Monsters…Your all monsters…

Momotaros: You don't know the half of it buddy. But you know what really pisses me off. (21 picks up the lion by its "commander horn") Assholes like you who think their char.

21 quickly throws the lion into the sky and raises its fist. Ash grins under his helmet as the boost knuckle fires off, busting through the lion. Jumping into the air as the knuckle reattaches, 21 switches back into wing gust.

Ash: Momo, I didn't know you where such a Char fan.

Momotaros: Oh don't get me wrong, I heard he's a real asshole. (pauses) But he was an asshole with class. Now lets go kill some more of these things before blue boy comes out and steals all the good parts.

Ash: (laughs) Right.  Here we go then! (pulls back on the thrusters rocketing forward)

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #587 on: January 30, 2009, 04:27:03 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:01:46 AM by alaras »
Picking off a few more Lions with his beam rifle, Matt started to wonder when his mech would reach its limit.  He set his sensors to passive mode and stayed low, hoping to take a more significant enemy by surprise, possibly even find some information about why the base seemed to have such weak defenses.  It just didn't make sense.  It was almost as though they WANTED to lose!
IP Logged

« Reply #588 on: January 30, 2009, 11:36:35 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
How's it going out there?

"Enemy strength has been reduced to about 75% of the estimated numbers, Derek-sama. They're starting to fall back towards the base."

Hmm. They're turning tail a little faster than we expected. The hit and runs can't be bothering them this much, even if it IS a blizzard out there.

"The snow's starting to clear up a little, actually."

That makes me even more suspicious. Everyone's still close by, right?

"Umm....Everyone except the Strike. It's reading low sensor mode, and moving away from the ships."

Ergh. *Hits the comm* Archer, regroup back here. The blizzard's starting to slack up, and you're gonna make a nice target for them to start aiming at soon. Get back here before something bad happens to you.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #589 on: January 30, 2009, 11:38:41 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:50:39 AM by Sume Gai »
-Russian NDC Base-

The Group had reached it's goal with little resistance so far which was odd to say the least.  The Snow was quickly lessening and visibility increased steadily as the Sun Rose.

Gai: "This is really weird why haven't they put up any serio-"

suddenly things changed as even through the interference hundreds of contacts appeared on the edges of the Base.  Flying Gespensts had surrounded the group on all sides.  to make matters worse an elevator in front of them opened up and the Valsion Kai and a new machine painted in red appeared before them.

????????: "Welcome AGGF we've been waiting for you."

Gai: "Oh... Crap."

the Ashsaber took off towards Gai it's Halberd Launcher firing while the Valsion sliced at the smaller Alie Strike with the Divine Blade

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #590 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:25 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 01:08:23 PM by alaras »
Matt didn't hear Derek's orders, as they came in garbled thanks to the storm.  As the ambush happened, Matt thought I KNEW it was a trap!  As the Valcion swept in to attack, Matt quickly jumped way back and launched a quick comm to it.  "MOM?!  Is that you?!  What the hell are you doing?!"  He continued to dodge the attacks, knowing he didn't stand a chance at countering such a behemoth, and nobody was close enough to provide backup as far as he could tell.  Besides, they had their own battles to fight.  As the Valcion took another swing at him, Matt managed to strafe out of the way, and attacked the blade itself with his beam saber, though it had no effect.  He quickly jumped back, not wanting to get pummeled.  The other enemy mechs, strangely, did not interfere all that much in their fight.  Perhaps they found it odd for a Valcion to focus on a mere Strike Gundam?  As the fight continued, Matt felt a cold emptiness in his heart, as though it was only his mother's body in that cockpit...
IP Logged

« Reply #591 on: January 30, 2009, 01:34:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The Valsion wasn't even phased by Archer's call it even began to mix in Cross Smashers with it's sword attacks.  As this continued the Pilot responded to Archer's hail.

?????:  "Real funny kid but I'm not your mom, I'm Yazan Gable and I'm here to kill as many of you as possible"

The Valsion followed this proclamation with a swift kick to the Strike, Meanwhile the Ashsaber continued a fierce offensive which kept Gai on the Ropes; acrobatically dodging shot after shot

????????: "Sume Gai how pathetic you are... How weak you are..."

Gai: "say that after you hit me"

????????: "humpf... as i thought you've let your mind get weak with lack of practice; not to mention how you've let pathetic allies drag you down "

The Ashsaber released it's Sword Breakers the bit like weapons flying to surround Gai.  They fired creating erratic webs of energy which even Gai was having a hard time evading.  Sensitive newtypes would feel a terrible yet slightly familiar presence spreading across the battlefield

'damn; who is this guy?'

IP Logged

« Reply #592 on: January 30, 2009, 02:21:34 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 02:37:11 PM by alaras »
"So then, you're the bastard who kidnapped her?  That's HER Valcion!  WHERE IS SHE?!"  Matt didn't get much of a reply, and focused his attacks on the cockpit, trying to separate it by using the Aile's jumping capabilities, pulling out both beam sabers in a strike that was sadly deflected by the Divine Blade, which then swatted Matt aside as though he were merely a fly.  The Aile gave out at that moment, and the Phaseshift armor powered down.  Matt knew he didn't stand a chance from the moment he saw that mech, and it would take a miracle to get the Strike up and running again.  In that instant, the Valcion prepared to attack him one more time, and Matt did the only thing he could do other than beg for mercy or help.  He became enraged, and sought out Yazan's mind by instinct, flailing wildly in his mind hoping to make him suffer for whatever the monster did to his mother.  In the process, he started to sing, not really in possession of his wits or in any position to fight.  His song was a dark one, and anyone listening would be certain he had lost some of his mind, if not all of it, to battle fatigue.  "I want to mix your blood and put it in the ground, so you can never leave!  I want to earn your trust, your faith, your heart, you'll never be deceived!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!  Liar!"  He continued singing that word, rage and pain seeping into the words, seemingly mixing even with his Newtype abilities as they reached out to attack the Valcion pilot.  He did not notice the presence due to being distracted, but it certainly contributed to his emotional disturbance.
IP Logged

« Reply #593 on: January 30, 2009, 04:33:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Before the sword could come down on Archer's head, however, a battlecry suddenly cut through the field.*

"Here I come, to ruin your daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!!!'

*Just in the nick of time, the other Val Kai suddenly came speeding in....and dropkicked the Strike, sending it flying into a nearby snowdrift just in time to dodge the blade.*

When I say get back to the ship before something bad happens, this is usually the sort of thing I'm talking about. Fuyume, get him out of here.

"Hai, Derek-sama!"

Masaki, cover them.

"On it!"

Good. Now, you there in the Val Kai, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Derek Zerus Barona, also known as the Blue Wings of Kyonoshi. Now, I don't know what the deal is between you and Archer, and I don't really care. But if you want to kick his ass, you better get in line behind the rest of us. Now let's rock!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #594 on: January 30, 2009, 06:13:04 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 06:17:21 PM by alaras »
Matt returned to his senses after getting kicked, and radioed Derek with a quick message.  "That's my mother's Val Kai!  I don't know how he got into it, but I damn well want to find out!  He may have been involved in her capture!  Oh, and I couldn't hear a damn thing you were saying before you kicked me!  Too much interference!"  He started to notice that presence now that his rage was quieted, though it was thoroughly unfamiliar to him, and so he opened the on-board survival kit, hoping to find something more than a handgun he could use against that Valcion.  Sadly, there was nothing he could use, not even a flare launcher.  It seemed he'd have to wait for retrieval and hope for the best.
IP Logged

« Reply #595 on: January 30, 2009, 08:09:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Yazan-

the Valsion raisedd it's blade looking hungry for the blood of it's twin. Yazan began a fierce attack against Derek with the devine blade as he answered

Yazan: "Yeah I took this from that bitch your father wanted and it was easy for us to overwrite the OS itwas ours to begin with after all.  As for your mommy, I don't know and I don't care kid."

Yazan laughed as he continued to trade blows.

-Sume Gai/????????-

The Sword Breakers kept up fierce assault as Gai anaylized the situation.  He took shelter behind a hanger giving him temporary relief from the onslaught.

Gai:  "Archer don't get angry, don't lash out like a child. had Derek not stepped in your mind would have been fried eggs by now.  What good would that do your mother?"

Gai was going to explain that the still unnamed pilot in the Ashsaber was defending Yazan and had been about to flood Archer's mind with Newtype energy which would have left him worse than dead but siad pilot rounded the Building and opened fire with his Halberd launcher

????????: "I guess you aren't totally pathetic but I'm still stronger than you, after all you've done nothing other than dodge, and narrowly at that."

Gai evades just as the mysterious man has said narrowly. but the man's Sword Breakers are already headed for him and soon surround him leaving what seems to be no room for escape.

????????: "see, I have you already, goodbye."

Gai: "Idiot I haven't been dodging you all this time to save my life. I've just been buying time.  NOW!! STEALTH GAO!!!"

From above the black Stealth Jet releases a bomb which falls quickly before splitting open and showering the area around the two machines with silvery particles.  The man in the Ashsaber Surprised at Gai's words and actions only now remembered to fire his Sword Breakers. 

The beams rather than heading for the intended target begin to bounce erratically about the silver specs leaving Gai to escape as the Ashsaber writhed around its own beams .

Gai: "now then FINAL FUSION!!!!"

From above the Stealth Gao descended and from the earth at his feet the Drill Gao burst forth and from seemingly nowhere the Liner Gao folded as a rocket flew towards the other machines.  the four were engulfed in Green smoke and what emerged was GaoFighGar

(Sakura I know I didn't approve those units the Vincent may stay but the Grungust must go, The Hazel is up in the air though since someone else has plans for a Hazel please email or IM me at some point as there are some things that we need to sort out.)
-Astonage-

Astonage: You do realize how ludicrous this Overboost is right? it's way too heavy will drain all your power way too quickly and if you use the boost itself you'll be crushed into pancakes along with the mech. right Sakura?

IP Logged

« Reply #596 on: January 30, 2009, 09:55:28 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Commander Gai, remember to try to capture Yazan alive. He needs to stand trial for his crimes against Neo-Shevat. I believe one of Domina's suggestions was to have him beheaded with his head placed on a pike in the center of the city for all to see.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #597 on: January 31, 2009, 02:06:36 AM » by alaras
Matt didn't bother saying anything to Yazan directly, he just left an open message.  "Commander, please make sure there's something left of him for me to torture.  Death's too merciful for the likes of him, and I'm damn sure he's lying about what he knows.  The Val Kai's no good to us, probably, but we could use the spare parts, I bet.  If you can't let him live, give him a few extra moments of agony for me, OK?"
IP Logged

« Reply #598 on: January 31, 2009, 03:15:04 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Archer, that's enough of that! We don't torture people for fun!  We're the good guys, remember?

Shara's VF-22 weaves through the airborne enemies, wreaking havoc. A Gespenst, seemingly un-noticed, makes a move and drops into the Valk's 6.

Gespenst: "I have her! WHA-"

A beam from the Sturmvogel's rear-facing cannon cuts him short as it blows apart the Gespenst's shoulder, sending it spiraling down. With a flick of her wrist, Shara shifts the mech to GERWALK mode and sheds speed rapidly, slamming her forward against her restraints. The downed Gespenst's wingmen boost ahead of her and both take armcannon blasts, as the first Gespenst hits the ground.

Shara: "Amateurs."

Hey Shara!

"I'm sick of hearing their comm chatter! Huckebein this, Vanisher that!"

I haven't even killed that many. They seem to take my choice of mech personally. Wanna give me some cover fire for a minute? Just draw their attention for a lttile bit.

"I'll draw their attention all right."

The VF-22 shifts to battroid mode and drops like a rock. The beam wings and talons deploy as it falls. As it nears the ground, the engines fire and it touches down a little heavy, but not dangerously. She begins firing her arm cannons at everything nearby, and all eyes in Jaybee's vicinity are suddenly on Shara.

Thanks, I think.

"Don't mention it."

Akagane, this is Jaybee. Please fire the "special" missile on my mark.

"This is Akagane. Roger that. The package is locked and loaded."

Cue Ace Attacker, and...
MARK!

As the music starts, a  large missile launches from one of the Akagane's missile tubes. Shortly after clearing the ship, the shell blows away, revealing a large flat purple device, with two blades on the forward end and a shaft sticking out of the back end. As it flies, the blades begin glowing, projecting a forcefield forward. Jaybee sends his Huckebein running, then boosts into the air. As the two machines near, the Huckebein grabs the shaft. And then flips up and lands on top, riding the platform like a surfboard, and the device begins to plunge downwards.

G-sword DRIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the pair of machines nears the ground, the sword-ish device levels off. The Huckebein leaps forward, landing a good bit ahead. The energy field from the fangs cuts a swath through the cannon fodder in it's way, littering the field with explosions and debris, only to be caught AGAIN by the Huckebein grabbing the shaft sticking out the back. The mech digs it's heels into the ground and drags the device to a stop. There's a flash as the surfboard/sword springs apart, and wraps itself around the Huckebein.

Shara: "Was all that REALLY necessary?"

Sure as hell was!

The Huckey adopts a martial arts stance.

Behold the true face of terror! The Huckebein Boxer!

Shara: "Riiiight. "

And her Valkyrie snatches it's buster rifles from their recharge points on the skirt armor, combines them, and sends a huge beam through another pack of cannon fodder.

"My way is much faster."

Spoilsport.

"They've started screaming about the 'crimson devil' on their comms. "

And 'that crazy pilot with the big gun' too, if I'm not mistaken.

"Shush."

(OoC: Yes, a fusion of the Dividing Driver and G-Sword Diver, OGs style is EXACTLY  what I'm going for. )

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #599 on: February 01, 2009, 04:14:21 AM » by alaras
"Sorry bout that little outburst.  If you need to borrow anything to interrogate him with, I know plenty bout S&M that could apply to making him talk.  I'm damn sure that he knows something about what happened to her.  After all, my mother left the DC because of an officer with his name!"
IP Logged

(Read 250502 times) 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 61
Jump to: