aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 262362 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #630 on: February 03, 2009, 11:36:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:51:25 AM by Derek »
(And that's why you should actually pay attention when I talk to you.)

~Aoi Tsubasa Bridge~

Derek: Who's left?

Alexis: The R-Wing's about to land on the deck, Derek-sama! That's everyone!

Derek: Good. 004, get us the hell out of here!

Haruka: Already on it! Leaving the combat zone in fifteen seconds!

Derek: *Sits back in his chair and sighs* Trust the maniacs to blow up their own base, hoping to take us with it. Sounds like a Titan plan, alright. Haruka, when we get clear, link up and dock with the Akagane. After a mess like that, I get the feeling that there's probably gonna be some kind of staff meeting.

Haruka: Roger that, Captain. We'll link up with the Akagane in a little under five minutes. We should be long clear of the explosion range by then.

Derek: Good.

Alexis: *Gets up* I'm gonna go ahead and start looking at the mechs, Derek-sama.

Derek: Thanks, Alexis. And, uh....Before you go down there.....

Alexis: *Smiles sweetly* I saw how the Val-Kai-kun looked, Derek-sama. I am very unhappy with you right now. *Walks out of the room*

Derek:....Yeah, I figured something like that....

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #631 on: February 03, 2009, 11:45:34 PM » by alaras
Matt got out of his now-trashed mech, trying not to make eye contact with a fairly irate Astonage, as he walked over to Gai.  "Um, as I was saying, there's something I need to discuss with you and Captain Bright that you may find interesting.  It may allow us to infiltrate the Neo DC, if we're lucky."
IP Logged

« Reply #632 on: February 03, 2009, 11:49:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Russian base-

The power generation unit reached critical mass; the Steel casing could no longer hold back the energy and the base erupted loudly and violently.  A mass of Steam and Smoke billowed upwards in a huge mushroom cloud

-Sume Gai-

on the deck of the Akagane, GaoFighGar watched the blast, hunched over supporting itself with one hand, before silently standing and walking into the hanger.   Getting down Gai seemed distracted but he heard archer's request

Gai: "Ah.. Archer I wanted to speak to you anyway.  come along."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #633 on: February 03, 2009, 11:56:00 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:05:40 AM by alaras »
"Yes, of course."  Matt followed silently behind Gai, noticing his lack of focus, and wondering I wonder who that pilot was, to put him in that state of mind?  Definitely a Newtype, and probably someone he knew from a previous conflict.  Still, I need to remember to focus on what that Brazilian was saying.  I don't like the idea of joining, but it's better to try subterfuge and sabotage if it means I get to save my mom.
IP Logged

« Reply #634 on: February 04, 2009, 12:47:47 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:52:47 AM by JayBee »
Meanwhile, on the observation deck...

Man, that was a big explosion.

"Indeed."

Kinda wish I was still out there, though.

"I... what?"

Can you imagine how awesome it would've looked if I'd been riding the G-Sword just ahead of the shockwave the whole way?

Shara slaps Jaybee in the back of the head.

"You're an idiot."

Oh, c'mon! That woulda been cool!

"I'll see you in the sim tomorrow. Those 50 credits are good as mine. Good night."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #635 on: February 04, 2009, 01:44:17 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:47:52 AM by Derek »
~Aoi Tsubasa Bridge~

Haruka: Docking procedure complete. We're connected to the Akagane.

Derek: Good. We're an easier target to aim at like this, but it's so much simpler to transfer things around when we're docked. And it's not like the two E Fields can't stack or anything. Alright, I'm gonna go over to the Aka. Take care of things over here, will you?

Haruka: It's what I'm here for. Have fun.

Derek: Thanks.

*Derek leaves the bridge and heads to the elevator. When he opens the door, however, he is forced to step back as Masaki staggers out, looking like he had just walked halfway across the country, and even propping himself up on a pipe he secured from who-knows-where, to complete the image.*

Masaki: *Breathing heavily, as well* Haah....haaah.....finally.....found.....it.....

Derek: Do I even want to know?

Masaki: *Looks over and spots him* Haaah....haah....Derek....

*Without any warning, Andoh drops the pipe and suddenly grabs Derek by the collar, getting an inch away from his face and giving him the most serious death glare he possibly could.*

Masaki: WHAT. THE. HELL. DID. YOU. DO. TO. PISS. HER. OFF?!?!?!

Derek: *Completely undisturbed by the proximity* I take it you ran into Alexis.

Masaki: I said hi. She reached over and hit EVERY SINGLE BUTTON ON THE ELEVATOR BEFORE GETTING OFF.

Derek: And you've been on a world tour of the ship since, huh?

Masaki: I PASSED BACK THROUGH THE HANGAR TWICE TRYING TO GET UP HERE.

Derek:...And?

Masaki: SHE CAME AFTER ME WITH A WRENCH BOTH TIMES!!!!!

Derek: That sucks. Now let me go if you value your hands.

Masaki:....Ergh. *Lets go* You owe me for this.

Derek: I'm aware. C'mon, we'll go hit the bar.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #636 on: February 04, 2009, 02:32:54 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Making sure to evade Alexis fit of  rage in the hanger, Ash quickly made a mad dash from the hanger to his trailer. Typing in a pass-code, he slips inside.  He warned him to shut up, but he didn't listen. After digging through a pile of junk he finds what he was looking for.  Moments later Ash rides out of the trailer on what looks like a Motospeeda, expect all white.

Ash: Momo, stay here. (puts on his helmet) I got some work to do.

Momotaros: Go kick his ass.

Ash: (nods) Will do

Revving the bikes engine, he rides out of the hanger and onto the ships deck. Taking a moment to judge the distant between the Tsubasa and Akagane, he peels out and launches himself skyward.  Pulling a couple of tricks in the air before he lands on the Akagane. Not wasting a second he drives off towards his target.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #637 on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:38 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~Akagane hallway~

Derek *Gets off the lift*:...And that, my friend, is why I'm not going anywhere near her for awhile.

Masaki: Yeesh. I knew you'd gotten hit pretty hard out there, but...

Derek: Makes all the times I've messed up 'Scythe and Shining look pretty simple in comparison, doesn't it?

Masaki: Yeah. *Looks down the hallway* Oh, there's Gai. *Looks again*....And Archer.

Derek: Oh, good. *Digs something out of his jacket pocket*

Masaki:...Derek, why did you have a camera on you?

Derek: It's all in the preparations, my friend. *Starts messing with the camera's settings* And I wanted to get this on tape.

Masaki: Wait, is there really about to be a--

Derek: I'm much more capable of predicting things than some people think. *Finishes setting up the camera* Now, let's watch.

IP Logged

« Reply #638 on: February 04, 2009, 03:14:28 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 09:29:41 PM by Ash Rudel »
(Cue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VylSFs4kXvM)

Ash: Outta the way, outta the way.

He yelled out as he drove pass crewmembers scrambling out of the way. He was on a mission…A mission to bring some justice. Normally Ash was very easy going, but today he was going to put his foot down.  Popping a wheelie he zooms passed Derek and Masaki, giving a thumbs up as he drives pass. He sees his target near the commander. Quickly setting his bike on auto, he stands up on the seat.

Ash: I WARNED YOU ARCHER!! (flips a switch on his belt, and a slight electrical charge runs down his leg) Here I go. (leaps into the air) RIDERRRRRRRR KICKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

He summer slates into the air, ending with his foot out stretched. The electric taser built into the bottom of his boot starts to put off a fairly large amount of electricity. Finally reaching his target, his boot slams into Archer's chest. Not stopping there, he quickly kicks off Archer and leaps back into the air. Twisting around his second kick begins to swirl. Once again he connects with Archer, hitting him on the back this time, sending him crashing forward.  Bouncing off of his target he lands on his bike. He slightly turns letting his scarf flow in the wind, and flashes a thumbs up at Derek and Masaki, before driving off.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #639 on: February 04, 2009, 03:21:47 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Having watched that from the far end of the hallway

What was that all about? Not that I'm complaining too much about Archer's injuries, but, woah...

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #640 on: February 04, 2009, 03:27:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: *Got every single glorious second of it on tape* Haaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!

Masaki: Hahahahahah! Oh, man. That was great!

Derek: *Looks over* Oh, hey Andrew. Long story short, Archer REALLY needs to listen to people when they tell him things. C'mon, Andoh. I'm gonna go hijack a TV in the bar while I edit a soundtrack into this tape.

Masaki: What're we waiting for, let's go!

IP Logged

« Reply #641 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:19 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 03:38:47 PM by alaras »
Archer stood up silently, not even bothering to complain.  "OK, Commander, where can we talk and make sure we won't be interrupted short of an enemy attack?"  He was bruised and battered all over thanks to that attack, bleeding a little from his nose, and had two black eyes, but he didn't really care.  He stumbled on what could be a major opportunity to be useful for once, and he wasn't about to let a little something like getting his ass kicked get in the way of either saving his mother or undermining the Neo DC.
IP Logged

« Reply #642 on: February 04, 2009, 04:11:23 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Before going with Masaki and Derek

Archer, after your talk with Gai, go see doc in the infirmary. There is no way you didn't break something after that.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #643 on: February 04, 2009, 04:16:26 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:11:34 PM by alaras »
"Oh, alright.  I feel fine, though."  Matt continued to follow Gai, not really concerned with what happened to him.  It looked and felt like crap, but he couldn't have sustained any major injuries if he was able to stand up and just shrug it off.  The two of them arrived in a room of Gai's choosing, and Matt said "Is this room soundproofed, and can I lock it?  I can't allow the others to hear what I have to say, or I'll get a lot worse than just a Rider Kick for it."
IP Logged

« Reply #644 on: February 04, 2009, 04:40:10 PM » by ChrisABlair
How is it, Astonage?

"For what you usually do, the Hyaku Shiki is still in fantastic shape. A few scrapes, but other than that, it's still okay."

Thank god. I don't need random mobile suit developers like Anaheim or Morgenroete jumping down my throat.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 262362 times) 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61
Jump to: