aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 226865 times) 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #660 on: February 05, 2009, 09:01:24 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:17:28 PM by alaras »
"Understood.  Then please drop me near the abandoned airbase in Belarus.  If you do that, I can still be of use to you guys as a mole.  Someone from the Neo DC contacted me during that last fight.  You'll find a communicator in the cockpit of the Strike Gundam, I don't know who planted it or when they did.  It's probably a trap, of course, but I said I'd be there within three days, and my injuries aren't nearly as bad as they seem.  You've actually helped that other aspect along quite nicely by releasing me, as I was going to ask you to fake doing so anyway.  As it stands, if I show up injured, it may actually make me more believable if I play the pity card, and that recording Derek made of me getting Rider Kicked will probably go viral soon.  I hope they enjoy the profits.  Now, unless you have anything else to say, I should probably start packing."  Through all of this, Matt was rather calm, focusing only on the fact that his plan has been facilitated rather easily, and allowed him to possibly save his mother from the enemy.  After listening to anything else Gai might have to say to him, Matt walks off, wandering about the ship, avoiding the hangar at all costs as he tries to contemplate his next move.  This isn't right, but if I can reunite with Mom, and trick them into thinking I just want to stop fighting, it may work in my favor without me having to be duplicitous.  Of course, if all of this is contingent on me joining the NDC, then I'll fight them from the inside, and do whatever I can to make AGGF's job easier.
IP Logged

« Reply #661 on: February 05, 2009, 09:20:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: I have no plans to make a DVD of this video....yet. Give me a few more weeks to get some more awesome videos, and I might make a compilation. In the meantime, now that the guest of honor is here, it's time we start this party!

*The gathered crowd cheers as one as Derek walks over to the TV and starts up the video. The now-edited-in song is timed perfectly with the moment where Ash guns his motorcycle towards Archer, and the crowd starts singing with it.*

GO! GO!

"LET'S GO!"

RIDAAAA!

"JUMP!!!

RIDAAAA!

"KICK!"

KAMEN RIDAA! KAMEN RIDAA!

"RIDAA! RIDAA!"

*As the video finishes, the crowd goes even louder with it's cheers, until Derek finally gets them to settle down.*

And now, it's time for my favorite part of this video. Let's watch it, in SUPER SLOW MOTION!!!!

"YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

*Replaying the video, Derek stops at the exact second the first kick connects with Archer, laughing almost hysterically.*

Masaki: What's up, D?

Derek: Hahahahaha....Oh, I just love this part. Ash, you really are a devious bastard, you know that?

Masaki: Oh yeah! This was the taser kick, wasn't it?

Derek: That it is, Masaki! And you guys know what a taser does, right?

"SHOCKS LIKE HELL!"

Derek: And you can't feel much pain when you're already tased, can you guys?

"NOT A LOT!"

Masaki: So, what happens when that taze wears off?

"GET A BUCKET!"

Derek: *Laughs again* Exactly! Now, to finish watching in SUPER SLOW MOTION!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #662 on: February 05, 2009, 09:24:25 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:29:35 PM by alaras »
After walking away from Gai:

Matt's wanderings take him to the bar, where the clip's still playing.  He notices, then walks over to Derek and Masaki with a genuine smile, and says "Well, I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourselves a bit.  Have fun while you can.  I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines.  If you're ever in Belarus, feel free to drop in!"  On his way out, Matt commented to Ash "Thanks for going easy on the taser there.  Hope you feel better now."  With that, he walked away far more cheerful than he arrived, and sure enough of himself that he could handle what was to come next.
IP Logged

« Reply #663 on: February 05, 2009, 09:46:01 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:47:40 PM by Ash Rudel »
Ash: (ingores Archers comment's and looks at Derek) I'm glad someone realized the brillance of that kick combo. (pauses for a second)  With that swirling kick....I'm guessing I broke four of his ribs. Archer make think he's all fine and cheerful. But he  should be feeling , and the after effects of the first kick, right about....now

A faint scream is heard as Ash crosses his arms and laughs as he gets a round of applause.

Ash: Snide little bastard. (sighs) Guess I should of put a little more Gar in that kick.

Masaki: (looks back at the video then at Ash) Hey Ash, can you teach me how to rider kick?

Ash: You willing to go through painstaking cybernetic operations that may very well cost you your hummanity?

Masaki: Uh....

Ash: I'm just screwing with ya. But you'll need a scarf. (crosses his arms) Really, go get one.

Masaki: Ok..... (runs to the storeroom)

Ash: (walks over to Derek and pats him on the shoulder) Good choice on the song by the way. (laughs a bit as he walks back to his bike) Now who wants to see me to crazy bike tricks?

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #664 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:08 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:06:34 PM by alaras »
When Ash heard that scream:

Matt was walking towards the sick bay, when he tripped, letting out a yelp of surprise.  He landed directly on his chest, and coughed forcefully as he landed, a bit of blood issuing forth from his mouth as he did so.  As he tried to get up, the pain proved unbearable, as though his hallucination from a few days prior was taking place all over his torso, and he passed out where he lay.  A bit of blood trickled down his lips, and began to pool on the floor.
IP Logged

« Reply #665 on: February 05, 2009, 10:18:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:25:56 PM by Sume Gai »
Gai: "No!! I will not let you spy for us; you would put yourself and us in even more danger. now I promise you'll soon feel that kick so I'd suggest you get to sick bay"

Gai dismissed Archer without any further delay and began to think again about what Wan had said.

-'Doc'-

Citan saw the boy fall and rushed to his aid it wasn't long before they realized how badly he was injured his insides were mush and several ribs were busted badly.   It would be a long night.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #666 on: February 05, 2009, 11:09:29 PM » by alaras
In Matt's mind:

By now completely unconscious, Matt found himself standing in the middle of a place where he could see nothing.  He heard laughter all around him, and started to see people as well.  They were his classmates, laughing and playing, without him, on his first day at his new school.  He was always the freak, the weirdo.  Nobody really wanted much to do with him, all because he didn't really catch on to social cues, and couldn't tell when someone was mocking him. 

Things seemed to fast-forward a bit,  It was that afternoon, when he went back home to his father.  It was the day his mother left to join the DC, and his father had received plenty of therapy from the bottle.  That was the first time he experienced how deeply a child could be defiled.  Again, it seemed to fast-forward, but much more this time.

It was about a year ago, at Jigen Mitarashi's estate.  Matt's mom had already returned after leaving the DC over the actions of a Titan she called "that fucking retarded-monkeyshit Yazan", and Matt had gone to visit his grandparents.  There was a new mecha mechanic/apprentice engineer there, no older than Matt.  "Hi, I'm Andy, pleasure to finally meet you!"  They became fast friends, somehow, and Matt saw that one time together, after which he and Andy had trouble speaking to each other.  "Sorry, Andy.  I should've talked to you about that night sooner."  Of course, there was no response.  He was only seeing it in his mind.

Another flashback, this time of the event that started his involvement with UN SPACY, started to form in his mind, still catatonic from his injuries.  It was the day they arrived on the museum ship, the name of which he still couldn't remember.  They were touring the Aviation Museum, and suddenly the evacuation alarm went off, and everyone was being rushed to shelters.  As Matt tried to run to safety, he and one boy who lived onboard the ship fell behind, crashing into each other and losing sight of the others.  The other boy boarded a VF-5000, and Matt got in the VF-22, each starting up their mech while Matt's teacher and the curator's daughter tried to get the VF-11 and VF-19 ready to fight, since the shelters had all already been closed off.  As they headed out, there was a lone Nousgadgel-Ger moving towards the museum, causing destruction as it approached.  Matt quickly transformed to Battroid mode, took careful aim, and fired the arm and head lasers at the enemy, startling him and causing him to flee.  That was his first sortie, and the first time he wounded another living thing.  It would not be his last, as he killed at least 12 Zentraedi pilots in the course of his time defending the ship.

The memories stopped coming to him, he couldn't take any more of them.  Everything faded to black, and he no longer even dreamed, though he was still alive.
IP Logged

« Reply #667 on: February 05, 2009, 11:19:37 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You guys are a bit sadistic, you know?
He had it coming, don't get me wrong. But this is a bit over the top.

Shara cuts in before Jaybee can say any more.
"Let them have their fun. As you said, he had it coming. And personally, I would have executed him after that virus incident. No questions asked. A few cracked ribs and some public humiliation is getting off light."

Touche. I'd actually forgotten about that clusterfuck for a second. Everyone, continue.
Barkeep! Toss me another glass!

The bartender looks over, raises an eyebrow, and asks a question.
"Since when do you drink water in here?"

Since I came here straight from the sims.

The bartender throws a sports drink over.
"Electrolytes."

i hate this stuff, you know.

Jaybee pops the top off and drinks anyways.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #668 on: February 06, 2009, 02:55:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Gai soon entered the bar, whatever was distracting him was still there for the truly observant to see but he acted rather casual as he took a seat at the bar.

Gai: "I have to say you made that look even more painful than it seemed in person Derek.  I just got word that Archer will need two solid days of nano-treatments and ether healing before he'll heal up.  you'd better at least apologize to Doc for all the extra work you've given him." 

Gai relayed his drink order through a simple hand gesture while he spoke.  It was in front of him soon after he finished speaking and he lifted, it taking a sip before staring pensively at his reflection.

IP Logged

« Reply #669 on: February 06, 2009, 03:30:16 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee finishes his drink, this time something a little harder than Gatorade, then heads for the door.

I'm gonna go take a shower and change clothes before I stink this place up too bad.

The bartender raises an eyebrow, then throws a rag. It lands across Jaybee's face.

"You'll wipe that stool before you leave, thank you very much. Put your sweaty ass down on my furniture and expect me to clean it up?"

I'm wearing pants. I wasn't aware this joint was THAT casual.

"I think you got ass sweat on my chair anyways."

I think my flight suit is rated for hard vacuum. It better NOT be leaking sweat.

While the great ass-sweat debate rages, Shara drops a few credits on the counter and heads for the door.

"I'll see you guys later. Gonna get some sword practice in."

Geez, aren't you tired?

The door closes as Jaybee asks this, leaving his question unanswered. Then he turns back to the bartender.

Hey! How come she didn't have to wipe HER chair?

"You've already got the rag. And her pants look better."

The bartender glances at the door for a moment, then turns back to the rest of the crew.

Remind me not to come up here in flightsuits next time.

"Good call. Shower next time, too. You ARE stinkin' up the place."

Flicking the rag at the bartender's head, who tilts his head to the side and catches it with a minimum of motion, Jaybee leaves and heads back to the sim area to grab his clothes out of the prep area and then back to his quarters for a shower. But before he leaves, he turns to Gai...

Hey, chief. No offense, but you looked a little slow out there today. You-
Jay picks up on Gai's mood, and decides to drop the point. Thinking that everyone's allowed their "down" days, even the ones you'd never expect it from, he changes direction in mid-sentence, almost without pausing.
-need someone to practice with, I'm sure I can find something suitable for you to bang on in the sim. Don't want ya gettin' sloppy with too much AI practice.

Pausing at the door as he leaves, he flips a few extra credits to the bartender, and makes a slight motion indicating it's for Gai's tab.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #670 on: February 06, 2009, 01:41:03 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 01:44:34 PM by Derek »
I'll apologize to Doc for making him work, but I hold no sympathies for the fact that it's Archer in there under the knife.

And, let's be honest here. Ash's taser kick or not, he really should have gone straight to see Citan after being kicked. I know if a cybernetically-enhanced Rider fanboy like Ashy-boy here kicked me in the chest and back so hard I crashed into wall, the Doc would be the first person I'd go see. If he's so stupid that he honestly didn't think anything was wrong with him after that kick, I think he deserves every ounce of pain coming to him.

"Wow, Derek. That's, uh, slightly nastier of you than usual."

I wasted one of my best punches on him, so I don't feel like being nice about it. Now, since we're talking about all this, let's watch that video again!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #671 on: February 06, 2009, 09:47:11 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Seeing the video is right before the first kick lands

Derek, could you pause it right there?

Derek obliges

In a deep southern accent: It was just then when Ennis figured out he pushed one of the Duke boys too far.

Back to normal: Ok, hit it.

Video resumes

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #672 on: February 06, 2009, 10:36:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Ah, that's some good watchin'. *His comm beeps* Eh? *Checks it* Go ahead, 004.

Haruka: *Over the comm* We're on approach to HQ, Derek. I assumed you'd want to know.

Derek: You assumed correctly. Thank you, Haruka. *Goes over to the TV* Sorry guys, but I'm afraid the show is over. *Disconnects the camera, much to the dismay off the crowd* Hey, you guys all knew it was a private viewing. I've got a ship to get back to, so I've gotta take my camera with me. C'mon, Andoh.

Masaki: Right. See ya, guys. *Follows Derek out of the bar* Since we're getting within several thousand feet of the Tsubasa again, I assume you have some kind of plan to deal with Alexis?

Derek: *Sighs loudly* No, I hadn't thought that far ahead. Thanks for reminding me, you jerk.

Haruka: You should probably figure it out soon. She wants to talk to you about something.

Derek: *Stops at that* Auuuugh. This is gonna suuuuuck......

IP Logged

« Reply #673 on: February 07, 2009, 02:49:11 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: sorry tenderizer but yazan is under my jurisdiction and he is a) no longer a titan and b) has no authority over Archers mom)

-Wan Fey Lo-

the Ashsaber is flying after the damaged but operable Valsion Kai. ahead lies a Rhinoceros land battleship taking in the remaining Gespensts and soon the Val Kai and Ashsaber.  once on board the two dismount to be greeted by Ali

Ali: "Hey boss; It seems you had a rough trip"

Wan: "I admit we took more damages than expected but it is well within limits.  that base was about to become redundant anyway.  So have you gotten what I sent you after."

Ali: "yeah and thanks for the present it'll come in handy against those AG-whatiz"

Wan: "I do hope so"

IP Logged

« Reply #674 on: February 07, 2009, 09:16:20 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
~Aoi Tsubasa hallway~

*With the Tsubasa and Akagane now finally docked back at HQ, Derek and Masaki stop to plan how they're going to accomplish their next astounding feat.*

Masaki: You're so screwed.

Derek: *Groans* I'm aware.

Masaki: You're SO screwed, in fact, that it's dangerous for ME to be around you right now.

Derek: How so? She wasn't angry at you.

Masaki: Uh, hello? Chased me with a wrench twice?

Derek: Oh, right. Indescriminate rage.

Masaki: Yeah. I should probably get out of here before you come up with some plan like making me put on a visor and jacket and go out there as you, hoping she'll wear herself out kicking my ass.

Derek: Masaki, we're friends. You know I wouldn't do that to you.

Masaki: You wouldn't? Really?

Derek: Absolutely. I'd just take you with me and use you as a shield if she started throwing stuff.

Masaki:....Yeah, somehow, I expected that. Remind me how we're "friends", again?

Derek: You keep sticking around, even after all the crap that happens to you around here. If that's not friendship, it's a pretty twisted case of Stockholm Syndrome.

Masaki:....*Shrugs* Eh, can't argue with the facts. So, what's the plan?

Derek: I have an idea in mind, but we're gonna need to do this with as much finesse and grace as possible.....

IP Logged

(Read 226865 times) 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61
Jump to: