aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 213177 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #840 on: April 30, 2009, 04:24:21 PM » by alaras
"Could you get me some stuff for a disguise while you're out?  I was thinking a Guy Fawkes mask with black hat and cloak, and a voice changer.  Thanks, aniki!"
IP Logged

« Reply #841 on: April 30, 2009, 04:43:37 PM » by ChrisABlair
Yeah, yeah. *Chris waves his hand, back turned. The door shuts behind him* Disguises, huh? I guess we share a wavelength.

Nathaniel Hausen-Blair stood above his enemy, a trashed Guarlion, in his custom VF-17, gunpod aimed directly at the cockpit.
"Scum."
He pulls the trigger calmly, the shots tearing through armor, mincing the pilot inside.
"That's the last one. Everyone okay?"
Only five of the thirteen stationed Valkyries of the Anchorage Base still stood.
"It doesn't take a genius to see the Neo DC ripped us apart. I can't believe there were supporters on base." Robert Lankan, one of the pilots said.
"I need everyone who's alive to tell me who they are." Nate said calmly.
"Lankan"
"Jakobsen"
"Iizaki"
"Fowles"
"Hernandez."
"Damn." Nate said. "I can't believe this. We were sitting ducks."
"Hey, kid, how come you didn't figure we had spies here?" Ray Jakobsen growled.
It was true. Nathaniel Hausen-Blair, age 17, was a certifiable genius at an IQ of 201, which was above and beyond most geniuses in past years. However, for his immense knowledge and logic, he had made to foolish decision to follow his older brother, Cristoph, into the military. He doubt his brother had heard of his exploits, though.
"Back off, Ray! He's just a kid." Ryuuichi Iizaki argued with his comrade.
"Hey, guys, whadda we do now?" Felio Hernandez, the worrywort of the team asked.
"Good question," Nate replied. "We should look for my brother, he'd know what to do."
"Lieutenant Blair? As in Crimson Fang 04, Christoph Blair?" Ryuu asked.
"Yeah," Nate said. "He's posted with the AGGF. I'm sure we could send a signal out to the Duragreiz and accept us. Let's go."
They lifted off, in fighter mode, and headed towards their destination, with a friendly signal.   

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #842 on: April 30, 2009, 08:07:15 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Duragreiz: Sakura's Room*

Sakura after having the heated conversation with Jaybee, sat down with her sisters and gave out a sigh.

Sakura: "I guess I screwed up again..."

Nadesico: "I wouldn't say that you screwed up but, it was kind of stupid putting things in the security network without clearing it with your commanding officer."

Aria: "Why did you put things in the network?"

Sakura: "To tell the truth, I kind of reacted on old training rather than thinking things through. I should have told Gai or Jay my intentions but, I didn't."

Nadesico: "So what happens now?"

Sakura: "I don't know, Jay cut my connection before I could find out what the virus was supposed to do."

Aria: "Why is this happening... I want to know what is this happening to us now..."

As Aria was saying this she tried to curl into a ball and started crying.

Nadesico: "Aria it'll be okay I don't know why this is going on but, I know that crying won't help us."

Sakura: "I can't tell you why this is going on because I don't know myself, however I promise that things will get better."

Aria: "I want mommy... mommy where are you?"

Trying to comfort Aria, Sakura realized that Aria needed their mother and she'd have to get a hold of their mother in order to reassure Aria that everything would be okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Undisclosed location in japan

Artesia Inoue stood in the family hangar watching the family servants repairing the vaious suits that had been used during the fight to defend the grounds. Fortunately her help had arrived before the attackers had and helped her defend the place.

"Ma'am most of the repairs are done except to your F91"

Artesia: "Thank you and I'm not surprised that the 91 isn't finished because it took a lot of damage during the battle."

"Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

Artesia: "As I am going to be busy finding out why they attacked us, contact my daughters and let them know that I'm okay."

"I will call the AGGF and have them let them know ma'am"

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #843 on: May 01, 2009, 03:37:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
----

~Aoi Tsubasa: Deck 2 -- Outside Lounge~

----

"Annnnnnd cue even more outrageous destruction!" Kanzaki called as he jumped around the corner leading to the lounge hallway. Looking at the area in front of him, he snapped his fingers once and grinned back at the others. "Am I good, or am I good?"

"Or, we could just be getting closer to where the destruction actually started, so OF COURSE there would be more of it around here." Derek countered as he turned the corner, stopping and checking things out for himself. "It doesn't take a genius to figure out that much."

"I'm not sure if I want to take that as an insult or not, boss." The green-tinted man replied, scratching the back of his head. "So, let's just move on and check out the horrific carnage. Sound good?"

"Whatever works for you." Barona replied with a shrug. "Looks like there's plenty of carnage to go around." His gaze scanned the hallway for another second before stopping on something, which he then pointed out to the others. "Like that, for example."

Everyone walked over to examine the object in question, marvelling at it. One of the doors of the ship had been blown off with such force that it was actually embedded into the opposite wall of the hallway. To add to the display, there was the remains of a hand sticking out from it, signifying that one of the robot soldiers had been directly in the path when it blew, and met a rather unfortunate fate for it.

"Wow." Was all Kanzaki had to say for a few seconds, before he looked over with a grin. "Hey, would you call this a rather--" The sentence was cut off rather sharply as Derek reached over and punched him in the back of the head. "Ow! Jeez!" He yelped, clutching the spot where he'd been hit.

"Do NOT finish that pun, Seiyokaze." The captain warned, pulling his fist away. "Or so help me Luna...."

"Sheesh, just trying to lighten the mood a bit." Kanz pouted, rubbing the sore spot. "Fine, fine. No bad puns, I get it."

Momotaros and Ryutaros both tilted their heads, looking at the door embeded in the wall for a moment. "Where the hell did this door come from, anyway?" Momo wondered out loud, before suddenly looking around in as much of a panic as the robot body could show. "Wait, don't tell me they hit God's Line!!!"

"Momo, it's probably from the open door frame over there." Ash replied casually, before he suddenly turned to face the robot with his fist raised. "And would you KNOCK IT OFF ABOUT GOD'S LINE ALREADY!!"

Momotaros looked shocked at Ash for a moment before stuttering out "But....but....God's Line!" He finally managed.

"Guys, let's save the debate about this God's Line or whatever until AFTER we've taken my ship back from the homicidal robot army, please?" Derek stepped in, looking at the two. "Now, moving on. What was that about there being an open door frame?"

"This is the lounge door, boss." Kanz answered, looking into the room in question. "Just another casualty, I'm afraid."

Derek sighed loudly, then took a deep breath to prepare himself. "I'm going to regret this...." He muttered out loud, before turning to look and see what kind of horrible damages had befallen one of the few nice places on the ship.

Unlike every other place on the deck so far, the lounge was completely undamaged, save for the door. Spotless, even. Pristine. You could almost hear the birds chirping and small animals chattering, it looked that nice in comparison to everything else on the deck. Well, except for the part where there was a very large cannon set up on a tri-pod placement positioned directly in front of the door, the case for it pulled out and opened in front of the couch where it had presumably been assembled. But other than that, the lounge was perfect. Derek looked at the room for a few seconds, then sighed loudly again.

Urataros took control of the body for a moment, reaching over and patting Barona on the shoulder. "You should consider yourself lucky, Boku-chan. It could have been much much worse..." His hand pulled back as Derek pushed it off and started working his way past the cannon. "What are you doing?"

Four words said everything about Derek's mood at the moment. "I need a drink."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #844 on: May 01, 2009, 08:19:11 PM » by alaras
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:54:35 PM by alaras »
After Chris's exit, Dr. Feff came in to check on Matt.  "So, I'm sure you're already aware, but the surgery was a complete success.  Also, I am a bit intrigued at your cleverness with that virus.  How did you get it to infect a PDA?"

"That thing has various OS emulators on it, so I just tried them until one opened it, and let it infect the entire damn thing.  I always figured that in a pinch, I could just use it again on AGGF if they decided to harass me after kicking me out.  I'm sure you'd agree that the current application for it is far superior in strategic value, though."

"Indeed.  Now, I just need to do a few tests to make sure you're healing properly, and then take some readings to calibrate the neural interface.  I'll be out of your hair in no more than an hour, and then you can get some more sleep."  I also need to check on those Neu Machine Cell prototypes, in case he's like the last sample...

"Good.  I was getting tired of staring at these walls anyway."

The tests were fairly routine, as Dr. Feff said, other than all the electrodes he had to use to monitor the cybernetics and brain waves.  Still, he had finished and left within 45 minutes, having found nothing wrong, and Matt went back to sleep, thankfully unable to dream...
IP Logged

« Reply #845 on: May 05, 2009, 09:17:36 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris looked after the two test models based on his creation.
CBCSR-001TT01 "Blair Special", his model, a massive super robot and the CBCSR-001TT02 "Archer Special". Each one was to test each mode in the variable forms. He works with the mechanics to configure each one to its perfect condition. He turns to the head mechanic.*

They look awesome. Who came up with the idea for the test types?

"It was Dr. Feff. He figured you should get used to each form of the CBCSR-001. Also, it gets you two out in the field faster."

I see. Anything new on what we ordered?

"The materials are ready. You can grab them whenever you want."

Thank you. I'm sure Matt will be pleased as well.

*He hands a computer pad to the mechanic*

Here. Finish the test models with these specifications. I've got a 'little brother' to visit.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #846 on: May 05, 2009, 11:34:49 PM » by alaras
The sound of an opening door woke Matt up from his for-once-peaceful slumber.  "Chris?"  Matt woke up a bit more, looking every bit like a child of ten instead of fifteen as he did so for some odd reason.  When his eyes confirmed his instinct, he immediately got even more excited.  "CHRIS!"  His eyes lit up, his smile grew impossibly wide, and despite the usual impossibility of it, he managed to fly out of bed and glomp his surrogate big brother in what would have been a crushing death grip had he been almost anyone else.  Apparently the nanites were working overtime to get his body back to prime condition while he napped.  In his excited state, though, he didn't even notice his half-naked state (covered only by a hospital gown), nor did he realize that he was glomping his big brother when he shouldn't have even been able to move for another week!
IP Logged

« Reply #847 on: May 05, 2009, 11:41:04 PM » by ChrisABlair
It's good to see your body is accepting the machine parts and that you're quickly recovering. *Quickly gasps for air* Look, even your strength is increased. *He lays Matt back on the bed* I'd give you maybe a couple of hours. Damn, your new body is resilient. Anyone else would be down for a week! Could I get something for you to eat?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #848 on: May 06, 2009, 12:13:01 AM » by alaras
"Um, oops.  Didn't realize how hard I was hugging you there, big bro!"  Just as Chris mentioned getting him something to eat,Matt's stomach started rumbling loudly enough to be heard on the floor below, and they could hear something that sounded like someone banging a broom handle on the ceiling below.  "Actually, why don't I just come with you?  I'm starving, and I can't stand being in this bed!"  Matt got up like it was nothing at all, and accompanied Chris to the galley.  Upon arrival, he grabbed a tray and piled up what would seem to be enough beans (especially lentils), pasta, vegetables, tomato soup, and vegetarian quiche for two squadrons!  After sitting down with Chris, the pile of food quickly disappeared, with little to no assistance from the surrogate big brother.  With a slight belch, Matt said "Ah, much better!  So, did you ever find those disguise materials?"
IP Logged

« Reply #849 on: May 06, 2009, 12:20:02 AM » by ChrisABlair
Yeah, they're ready to go. I even combined the Guy Fawkes mask and the voice changer for you. All the rest was handled by the Supply Corps. *he takes a drink of water and holds out a specialized pilot suit design.* Check this out. It even has a holographic face and voice changer. I took your ideas, and combined them into a specialized pilot suit! Awesome, huh?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #850 on: May 06, 2009, 12:22:11 AM » by alaras
Matt again glomped Chris, again unaware of his enhanced strength.  "ANIKI!  You're the best!  Now we can go after Masaki by using our mech's holographic projector and having me talk like Dr. Shirakawa!  You're the best!" 
IP Logged

« Reply #851 on: May 06, 2009, 12:26:38 AM » by ChrisABlair
You could look like the good doctor if you wanted to. *takes another sip of water.* Everything is working out as we had foreseen. Wow, that came out a little more evil than I expected.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #852 on: May 06, 2009, 12:27:53 AM » by alaras
"Maybe, but just wait till they think they're going into battle with Lily Allen, kicking their asses as she sings her hit song 'Fuck You'!"
IP Logged

« Reply #853 on: May 06, 2009, 12:30:05 AM » by ChrisABlair
Ah, that would kick ass. Piss Derek and the gang off with certain types of music. God, this sounds a little like the Macross 7 incidents. Except, instead of dealing with alien forces, we're fighting former comrades.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #854 on: May 06, 2009, 12:33:12 AM » by alaras
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 10:14:54 PM by alaras »
"Meh, I just always wanted to do that.  Now, what'd REALLY be fun is doing a coordinated in-mech dance after we scrap them, but I know we wouldn't have the time, sadly.  Now, do our mechs have middle fingers, because I've got an idea if they do..."  At that moment, Matt's stomach gurgled again.  "Man, I never used to eat this much, but I'm still hungry!  Be right back!"  Matt returned a couple of minutes later with more beans, enough salad for five people (dressed with the vinaigrette), and even three or four desserts.  Again, it was gone within minutes, and this time, Matt was sure he was full, if the slight gas was any indication.  "Man, that sure hit the spot!  Now, what was I talking about again?"
IP Logged

(Read 213177 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 61
Jump to: