aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 260326 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #870 on: May 13, 2009, 05:28:31 PM » by ChrisABlair
"I want you to remember restraint. We aren't gonna try to kill anybody. Though, I suppose it's okay if you rip them to shreds and demoralize them. Leave Jay and Gai to me, though. That's only IF they appear. If I see that your actions will compromise the mission, I will drag you back here to the Cradle. Understood?"

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #871 on: May 13, 2009, 05:30:54 PM » by alaras
"I can settle for that.  I don't actually need them dead or anything like that.  Besides, it would be even more painful for them to get their asses handed to them and be spared by the likes of me.  Oh, and don't forget that you're likely to find something significant in this fight.  Also, don't reveal your true identity.  There's a reason we've got disguises!"
IP Logged

« Reply #872 on: May 13, 2009, 05:33:44 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Don't worry. My new face was constructed last night. I'll load it up in the hologenerator. Now, get in your pilot suit. I will be looking forward to your performance in battle."

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #873 on: May 13, 2009, 05:40:06 PM » by alaras
"As will I."  Matt went and changed into his pilot suit, then headed to the hangar and his mech.  At the sight of it, his jaw dropped.  "If this is the prototype, I can't wait for the final version!"
IP Logged

« Reply #874 on: May 13, 2009, 05:46:08 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris ran the final checks on his test type, then made an announcement over the com*
"Crimson Fangs, we will supplement the 8th and the 19th Armored Forces in their attack on Izu Base. They're beginning their operations in ten minutes, in which our units will be delivered via hollowed rockets. Right when the Federation thinks missiles are incoming, we will shed the shell of the rocket and begin the attack. Good luck to you all."
*Ten minutes later saw 12 large rockets launch, their destination: The Far East Brigade's Izu Base.*   

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #875 on: May 13, 2009, 05:53:56 PM » by alaras
From inside the hollowed-out rocket, Matt started on his disguise.  Unlike Chris, he had his own ideas for concealing his identity.  I guess I'll give them a good shock with my debut!  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Seeing that the designers must have had a good sense of humor, Matt noticed a Shu Shirakawa setting on the personal disguise, and an optional Granzon hologram button.  I'll save those for another day.  He then configured his disguise for the voice, and left his face as a Guy Fawkes mask.  "Well now, old chap!  Shall we trounce the enemy?"
IP Logged

« Reply #876 on: May 13, 2009, 05:58:40 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris and the rest of the crew laugh heartily, and Chris decides to switch on his disguise. Chris's hair grows out and changes to a vermillion red. His eyes turn blue as the sky, and his face assumes a more strong valiant appearence. He smiles as he claims who he is.* "I am Captain Raziel Lann! Christoph Blair I am not". *The crew chuckles a little* Shut up, guys.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #877 on: May 13, 2009, 06:00:12 PM » by alaras
"You verily wish to know my visage and vocation?  Well, I cannot give that away, dear boys, but my assurance is that I have never met this Archer chap.  You may call me V."
IP Logged

« Reply #878 on: May 13, 2009, 06:02:10 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Everyone chuckles heartily for one last time.*
"We will reach Izu in three minutes. Shed the shell in two. I'll see you on the ground."

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #879 on: May 13, 2009, 06:11:18 PM » by alaras
After two minutes, amidst gunfire, Matt shed the missile shell and came out ready for combat.  The 10 Lions that came out were no challenge, and were quickly dealt with thanks to the Brainwave Control System.  The performance levels were only at 20% of the prototype's predicted maximum, but he wasn't even trying.  Is AGGF the only group with qualified pilots anymore?
IP Logged

« Reply #880 on: May 13, 2009, 06:18:28 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Chris fired the eye beams of the test type at all of his attackers, though he noticed that overuse of the beams lead to bursts of overheating. Chris found himself locking up every few minutes, a fatal error.* "We've got mass production Huckebeins en route. I'll take them out. *He fired the chest cannon at the oncoming huckebeins, but found it was too much for the test type to bear. It shutdown *
 "I need cover for two minutes while the OS restarts! Cover me!

Nate: "Prepare to sortie! 15th Valkyrie, deploy!!
Are you here, brother?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #881 on: May 13, 2009, 06:21:12 PM » by alaras
"Roger that, old bean!"  Matt quickly moved to guard the powerful mech, and sent a quick laser communication.  "Why not send the heat out the ass-end?"
IP Logged

« Reply #882 on: May 13, 2009, 06:27:12 PM » by ChrisABlair
Ahhhh! The sub-vent! It could be used as a weapon! *And thus, the pilots of Izu Base discovered the dangerous possibilities of a super robot with an ass vent*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #883 on: May 13, 2009, 06:36:27 PM » by alaras
"Excellent work, old sport!"  Matt then spots the VF squadron heading their way.  "Valkyries, eh?  This brings back memories, doesn't it, Raziel?"
IP Logged

« Reply #884 on: May 13, 2009, 06:38:03 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Heh. My thoughts exactly, V. Let's go!" *the left fist raises and blasts off in a brilliant flash of light*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 260326 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61
Jump to: