aggf arc 3 & 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF arc 3 & 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 250243 times) 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61

Re: AGGF arc 3 & 4
« Reply #885 on: May 13, 2009, 06:45:35 PM » by alaras
"Right behind you."  Matt took off with his sword at the ready, reaching 40% performance levels with no strain on the machine.  Just by moving at speeds no VF-11 could hope to deal with, Matt cleaved the wings off all the VF-11s in the sky with little difficulty.  He watched as they crashed, and the pilots got out.  The VF-17 was piloted by someone a bit more skilled, obviously, and escaped unscathed, firing its gunpod at the prototype.  Matt easily got out of the way, and allowed Chris to catch up.
IP Logged

« Reply #886 on: May 13, 2009, 06:55:47 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Let's go, whoever you are, bring it on!" *The mech jumps high for a Super Robot and punches the right wing of the VF-17* Don't underestimate an ace of the Neo DC!!
My god, that voice!! Chris?! *He shifts to Battloid mode and whips out the gunpod* Is that you?! Chris!! *He files several bullets in the Super Robot's left leg, immobilizing it* Now for your friend. Bring it! There wasn't a foe I haven't defeated! *He fires short burst's towards the flying mecha*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #887 on: May 13, 2009, 06:59:45 PM » by alaras
Matt turned off his voice disguise as he effortlessly evaded the boy's attacks.  "You'll have to do better than that.  No mere child could hope to fell me in battle."

"You're just a kid yourself?!  What's going on here?!"  Nate continued his assault, firing wildly at Matt as he kept dodging, until a somehow satisfying click could be heard, signifying that the VF pilot was out of ammo.  "Shit!  I can't believe I forgot to get another clip!"

"Too bad for you.  Claíomh Solais, great blade of Findias! Show us the power of inescapable strength!"  Matt charged with his sword drawn, the laser attacks from the VF-17 doing little to no damage.  "Annihilation Slash!"  With one downward sweep, the VF was damaged beyond functionality.  "You're significant to Chris-aniki, so I'll just take you back with me.  The rest will become clear soon enough, I suppose."
IP Logged

« Reply #888 on: May 13, 2009, 07:05:11 PM » by ChrisABlair
"We've done enough damage. Withdraw, let's go home!!" *He fires the flares for withdrawal.* "V, take the prisoner home. I'll talk to him personally."
Who the hell... Nate?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #889 on: May 13, 2009, 07:06:48 PM » by alaras
"Understood, Raziel."  Nate took the VF-17, and its pilot, and brought them back to the Earth Cradle.  "Be grateful.  Aniki-san has decided to deal with you personally.  I suppose I was right about you being significant."
IP Logged

« Reply #890 on: May 13, 2009, 07:14:00 PM » by ChrisABlair
"Damn, I got captured. Sorry guys..." *Nate sat helplessly in his cockpit.* Brother, is it true? That you turned against the EFG and now work for the Neo DC?

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #891 on: May 13, 2009, 08:56:20 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Duragreiz
-Bridge-

Bridge bunny: "Captain Bright, I'm picking up a distress call from Izu base saying that it was attacked.

Bright: "Send Gai a message about Izu being attacked and try to find out who did it!"

Bridge bunny: "Yes sir!"

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #892 on: May 14, 2009, 10:59:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Chris and Alaras: You guys DO know how to make a joint post, right?)

~Aoi Tsubasa: Deck 1 -- Outside Bridge~

----

"Okay, so, in retrospect, our mistake was obvious." Kanz chatted casually, leaning against the wall next to the door as the sound of more machine gun fire finally died down against it. "We figured that, after one firing squad, they wouldn't need a second one actually inside the bridge at the exact spot you expected them to have one in the first place. Thus, our sudden shock and surprise at a second one blasting at us as soon as we unlocked the door."

"Can I ask you something?" Derek spoke up as he checked down the other hallway for any signs of an oncoming pincer attack. Finally, he turned and looked at Kanzaki like he had just said something incredibly stupid. "What's this WE ****, green man? I already knew there'd be a group inside the door, that's why I SAID so."

"....Yeah, makes sense." Seiyokaze shrugged. "So, next question is, what are we gonna do about it?"

"I know what we're gonna do about it!" Momotaros suddenly spoke up, walking up to the door. "We're gonna bust in there and kick some ass!"

The robot body suddenly turned away as Urataros' voice kicked on. "Sempai, please try to be reasonable for once." He pleaded. "They have the door completely guarded, and we're not exactly bulletproof. A good fisherman plans out how he intends to catch his fish ahead of time, you know."

"Ah, to hell with it!" The oni argued back as the body turned back towards the door and slammed the controls, then charged in as soon as the door opened. "It's high time I showed these bastards just what my Hissatsu Attack is all abo--"

A hail of gunfire cut whatever boasting the group could hear short, as the robot quickly ran back outside, being shot at the entire time. Dodging around the corner, everyone was able to see the machine's state, not quite as damaged as Kintaros had been, but still pretty messed up. With a frustrated growl, the machine reached up and actually ripped off his own mangled left arm, then tossed it back in like a grenade. "Take it if you want it that badly, you bastards!" Momo shouted in anger, as Kanzaki calmly closed the door before he could get shot up again.

"Are you done yet?" Ash said from nearby, his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall. "We already figured out that wasn't gonna work."

Before Momo could give any reply, Ryutaros looked over from his lookout point at the body they were using. "Kame-chan, you're gonna explode soon." He commented, before turning back to guard duty. "Leave Momo-baka in there when you do, okay?"

The robot body looked down at itself as both AIs realized the condition it was in. "That....does present a problem." Urataros spoke up, before the machine's hand suddenly reached up and slapped the door control again. "Sempai, what are you doing?!?!"

"If we're gonna go, we'll take 'em out with us!" The oni cried as the door opened and he charged in. "It worked for the bear, it can work for--"

Once again, the monologuing was cut short as the gunfire rang out, sending the robotic body flying backwards, now minus it's head. As soon as it hit the ground, however, both Momotaros and Urataros fell out of it, sliding across the floor and crashing into the wall in a heap.

Urataros turned to look at Momotaros, tilting his head slightly. "Sempai...you're the one with no sense." He complained as he held his head in pain.

"Ow....get off me!" Momo groaned as he pushed the turtle off him and started to stand up. His efforts were cut short once again, this time as he was shoved facefirst into the wall by Derek and Kanzaki, dragging the robot's mangled form as far down the hallway as they could before running away from it just as fast, slamming the AI into the wall for a second time. A few seconds later, the machine gave up the ghost and exploded, thus fully ending the sad exploits it had been a part of.

Ash looked at the machine parts for a second before turning towards Momotaros and glared at him. "And that's why we can't have nice things."

Kanzaki looked over at Derek for a minute with an unreadable look on his face. "Really is an interesting group you got working for you, isn't it boss?"

Barona looked back at his subordinate mirthlessly. "If the whole thing wasn't so ludicrous, it would make me want to cry." He said without a trace of any sarcasm or joking whatsoever.

At the exact moment that Derek uttered the word "cry", Ash, Momo, Ura, and Ryu all tensed up and looked over at him as if he had just proclaimed a death sentence on someone. From down the hallway, Kintaros, who had been sleeping standing up against the wall, suddenly looked up. "Nakeru?"

The reaction wasn't lost on the captain of the ship. "I just did something really bad, didn't I." He spoke out loud, receiving nods from the others. "Goddammit."

Kintaros pushed himself off the wall, looked around, and immediately moved towards Ash. "NAKERU ZE!" He cried, just before turning into his monster form and charging into the cyborg at full speed.

"Son of a bitch!" Momotaros shouted, before turning to Derek and glaring at him. "Do you know what you just did, you blue bastard?!?"

"Something I'll live to regret, I'm sure." Derek deadpanned, not taking his eyes off the still form of the possessed Ash. "How bad IS this, anyway?"

"Bad isn't quite the word for it, Boku-chan." Urataros commented, walking over to stand next to them. "You are aware that we--that is, Sempai, Ryuuta, and I--were made based off Kin-chan's programming code, correct?"

"I think I remember hearing something like that." Barona said with a nod. "Kuma was the one Ash's old man made first, right?"

"To be more specific, Kin-chan was actually programmed BEFORE Ashy-boy was taken in. He was around when Jin-san first had to rescue Ashy-boy from a horrible death, and Ashy-boy's cybernetics reflect this." Ura paused for a second to let this sink in. "We're able to possess him, but our ability at it is only a mimicry, you could say. Kin-chan, however, can access his...FULL potential."

Before Ura could continue, Ash suddenly let out a war cry and removed his helmet, allowing a shoulder-length ponytail with yellow highlights to fall, and looked at everyone with eyes that shone near-golden. Nodding once, he reached up and popped his neck, then slapped his hip and flexed a bit.

(Cue Double Action Axe Form)

"My strength will make you cry!" He spoke out, before suddenly pulling several tissues from his pocket and throwing them into the air. "Wipe your tears with these."

Derek watched the entire display for a minute before coughing. "You know you're gonna pick those up, right?"

Kanz' attention was focused elsewhere on the possessed cyborg. "Holy crap, boss. Take a look at those pecs!" He said in awe, pointing at Ash's now-much-more-impressive physique. "He really IS a bear!"

"Blue Wings-sama, I believe it is time I showed you my true strength." K-Ash said as he walked over to Derek and nodded once. "Please allow me to take the lead."

Derek stopped to think about it for just a few seconds, which was more than enough time for Kanzaki to jump in. "Better idea for ya, Bear-man." He said with a grin, before pulling K-Ash over by the shoulder and walking down the hallway with him, talking in his ear. A minute or so of them talking like this and nodding at one another went by before they walked back, stopping around the place where Kintaros' robot body had originally been destroyed. "Alright, ya got the plan?" Kanz asked with a wide grin. "Remember, it's no good if you don't say it right when you do it."

"I understand, Kaze-san." K-Ash said with a nod. "And I shall not fail in this task, you have my word."

Patting K-Ash on the shoulder once, Kanz walked away from him and rejoined the others. Before Derek could stop them long enough to find out what the hell was going on, K-Ash popped his neck again and took what was fairly close to a sumo stance. Rather than face the area the door was, however, he faced the wall near where he had self-destructed. Without a seconds' hesitation, he charged forward and actually broke through the wall into the Bridge. As soon as he started to crash through, he bellowed the war cry Kanzaki had made him swear he would say.

"OH YEAH!!!!!"

Everyone raced over to the large hole in the wall and looked in, then suddenly winced as one and pulled away from the carnage. "That....worked out better than I thought it would, to be honest." Urataros spoke up cautiously. "At least he's attacking the ones we WANT him to go after, this time."

"No kidding!" Kanzaki agreed, as a half-bent leg came crashing nearby. "This guy...He's a WRECKIN' MACHINE!"

"My wall. My poor, poor wall." Derek half-sobbed, looking at the pieces of metal littered about. "LOOK WHAT YOU BASTARDS DID TO MY WALL."

"Nevermind that, Kuma's done!" Momo slapped Derek on the shoulder before moving past him into the room. "Now, it's our turn!"

Everyone else joined Momo in moving through into the Bridge. The firing squad had been painfully dismembered at K-Ash's hands, but there were still a number of robots in the room, all but one manning a station. The only one that wasn't stepped forward from next to Derek's chair, gun drawn and aimed at the group.

As he looked over at the one opponent, K-Ash started to move for it, then suddenly stopped. After a second's struggle, Kintaros was suddenly thrown free of Ash's body, while the cyborg himself glared and pointed at the robot in question. "I recognize you, you bastard!" He shouted out, before charging forward. "I still owe you for punching me in the face, you son of a bitch!"

The robot turned to face Ash, but was too late to stop him as he charged and closed range on him at lightning speed. Rather than kick him straight out, however, Ash actually grabbed onto Derek's chair and leaped up, using the fact that it was a rotating chair to spin around on it horizontally, gaining speed and momentum as he did so. As he rotated once, his foot shot out and kicked the machine in the stomach, causing it to bend over involuntarily from the impact, while the second rotation allowed for a kick to the head, sending the machine backwards. At the third and final rotation, Ash let go of the chair and flew forward through the air towards the soldier, adjusting his angle so that he was spinning facing up in a normal spinkick, and shot out his fully-energized left foot, kicking the already-flying soldier so hard it shot like a bullet through the outer window of the bridge and off into the nighttime darkness outside.

Catching a guardrail as he passed it, Ash stopped himself and landed on the ground near the shattered window, then pointed out it. "Serves you right, you jerk!" He jeered out into the darkness at the machine, who was now presumably falling several hundred feet to it's doom.

Derek stared at the display with something akin to shock and horror. "Goddammit!" He finally got out. "WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND BREAKING MY SHIP!?!?!?!"

"There, there." Kanz patted Derek on the shoulder, before pointing at the mechanical bridge crew. "Look, some people to take your stress out on. You wanna do that?"

Derek said nothing for a second, before finally drawing his sword. "Y'know, I LIKE that idea. Let's do it."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #893 on: May 14, 2009, 11:11:45 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Continued immediately from the last post, due to text limits)

----

The robots manning the stations, however, had a different idea after watching what had happened. As one, they stood up and placed themselves as close to each console as they could. "Initiating final orders. Capture of the bridge will not be allowed. Activating Code ATA."

The group's reaction was to the effect of "SON OF A--" before everyone hit the deck, just before every single soldier self-detonated, taking as much of the place with them as they could. When the smoke cleared and everyone stood up, they were horrified to see that the only place on the entire bridge not completely destroyed by the explosions was, in fact, Derek's chair. Windows, consoles, everything else had been completely blown to bits.

The level of devestation left them so stunned, in fact, that it was actually a full thirty seconds before Derek finally began swearing at the sight. "First my hallways, then my wall, then my window, now my whole damn bridge!" He finally shouted out, charging over to one of the busted windows and shaking his fist out into the darkness. "IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO DESTROY, WHILE YOU'RE AT IT?!?!?!"

"As a matter of fact, yes." A metalic voice suddenly came on the comm speaker on Derek's chair, prompting them to swarm around it. "But I'll settle for taking you straight into Cradle airspace before I have you shot down."

"Huh, so you're the guy running this show?" Kanz opened up, curiously. "Still playing from a distance, or did you at least land on the ship at some point?"

"Ah, Westwind. Revealed your true nature at last, I see." The voice addressed Kanz, seemingly unphased by the turnaround. "It was only a matter of time, after all."

"Yeah, yeah. We get it, you predicted this whole adventure, you're still six steps ahead, whatever. You're an asshole." Kanzaki shot back with an added yawn for effect. "What's your point?"

"As you may have guessed, my point is that things aren't quite over yet." The voice replied calmly, not rising to the bait. "While I didn't expect you all to have gotten here so quickly, I'm far from beaten."

"Quite sure of himself, isn't he?" Urataros commented aside to the other Taros, who all nodded in agreement. "I'm a little curious to see where he plans on going from here."

As if in response, a mech took off from the outside deck of the ship and flew into view of the bridge. Turning to face it, the R-Eins hovered in midair and watched them from a distance. "Your ship is currently on an autopilot course to the Earth Cradle, and I estimate you have perhaps thirty more minutes before we reach the defensive airspace." The voice called out from the Eins' loudspeaker now, having abandoned the comm. "With the Tsubasa's bridge in the state it's in, you'd be rather hard-pressed to stop yourselves and turn around in time, giving my men and I more than enough time to withdraw."

With a slight hand gesture behind him to Ash, Derek stepped forward to the front window and crossed his arms. "If that was your only trump, this wouldn't be any fun at all." He spoke up, staring down the floating mech. "So go ahead and tell us what's behind Door Number 2."

"Perceptive. As I expected of the Blue Wings." The enemy commander replied, before several more machines took off. The remaining five enemy Gespensts lifted into view, two in front carrying the limp form of the Fei-Yen between them. "If we leave, we're taking this curious machine and pilot with us. With your own mobile suits in security lockdown at the moment, you would have to spend precious time unlocking at least one or two in order to pursue us." The R-Eins made a sweeping motion with it's hand, taunting Derek. "I hardly think your little engineer has the ability to perform both miracles in the timeframe you've been given."

"My ship, or one of my crew." Derek repeated the situation slowly, weighing things in his mind. "Funny, that's about the only sort of deal that would give me pause, really. You really are a step ahead of the game." He said with a shrug. "But let me ask you something. You've predicted every single one of my moves up to this point, right? What's my next one?"

"Your next move would likely be to make some kind of snappy one-liner and reveal a flaw in my predictions before turning things around on me, if the long history the Blue Wings have of doing such a thing is any indication." The commander replied thoughtfully. "The amount of foresight you've shown simply getting to this point so far would indicate you have at least the next three steps ahead planned out, waiting for the right moment."

Derek chuckled a little, at the situation. "That's pretty good. If I did have a plan, that's about what I'd do, yeah." He said with a shrug. "Kinda wish I did, actually."

"Uh, wait a sec, boss." Kanzaki piped up, walking over to Derek. "You mean you got all this way and now you're out of ideas?"

"'Fraid so. I wasn't expecting them to blow up the bridge." Barona admitted with another shrug. "This guy's got us dead to rights, I'm afraid."

"You, uh, you're serious." Seiyokaze said incredulously. "You're completely serious." Looking between Barona and the guy out in the mech for a second, he ran a hand through his hair in shock. "You never actually finished this plan. You just got this far and didn't expect anything else to happen. Holy mother of--Why in the hell did I join back up with you?!?"

"Actually, I DID finish this plan." Derek corrected. "We're up to the very last step in it."

"Are you, now?" The enemy commander asked, curiosity starting to show a bit through the voice changer. "Then do fill me in. What is the last step in your grand plan?"

Derek shrugged his shoulders. "You've predicted all of my plan so far, you can take a guess." He said casually. "Here's a hint. It's what I always do."

The entire ship suddenly slowed to a halt in midair, the outside spotlights kicking on and focusing on all of the enemy mecha hovering nearby. The light shining from outside illuminated Derek's face, showing straight through to his glaring eyes, and the most dangerous grin he'd had on his face in several days.

"I wing it."

(Cue Bastard Sword)

"Making us do all the hard work, as usual." A voice from the hole in the bridge wall spoke up, before two very large shots fired out from past Derek and collided with the cockpits of the two flanking Gespesnts, sending them crashing into oblivion below. As they fell, Haruka walked up into view of the window, ejecting some particularly large shell casings out of an equally enlarged sniper rifle as she did so. The rifle itself was easily as long as she was tall, and that was before the extra three feet worth of barrel. This was obviously the weapon that had been used in the carnage back on Deck 2, and it was now obvious who had been engaging in such destruction. Dropping the rifle to the ground and leaning on it, she pushed a loose strand of hair out of her face and looked over at Derek. "I thought you'd have things wrapped up by now, Captain."

"Things have been a little hectic, 004." Derek replied casually, holding his pose. "Glad to see you weren't late to the party."

"I can't be, I'm the one serving drinks." Haruka bantered with a shrug, before nodding at the R-Eins. "So, this is the guy you were working for, Kanz?"

"Nah, it was a lady, last time." Kanzaki replied with a handwave at the mech, like it didn't really matter. "This guy's just some weirdo who wanted me and Rena here as placeholders in his master plan, or whatever."

".....As interesting as it is to listen to the three of you make commentary, I have other things to do." The commander spoke, to draw their attention. "You've made your choice, Blue Wings. I'm taking the girl. And since your friends are still fighting their way through the W group I left in the hangar, you can't stop me." Pulling away from the ship, the Eins nodded in the direction of the hangar. "Come, Luna. You've waited long enough."

At the order, the Ashsaber took off from the deck of the ship, then turned to face the bridge, raising it's Halberd Shooter at them. Derek made no move at all, prefering to stare down the death aimed right at him. "I can't say I didn't see it coming to this, honestly." He commented out loud, more to himself than anyone else.

"This is your chance, Luna." The enemy commander spoke about as seductively as his voice changer could allow, venom dripping off every word. "Even Westwind has betrayed you now. Eliminate them all now, and be done with it in a single shot!"

"....Kanzaki." Rena's voice finally came on, over the comm. "You really have turned against me, haven't you?" She asked, her tone calm and level.

Kanz started to give a reply, then simply shrugged his shoulders. "I told you, you know where my loyalty is. It's not to Derek, it's to the Blue Wings." He said with an apologetic tone. "I can't turn my back on that, even now. I'm sorry."

"I see. Then we have nothing more to discuss, you and I." She said slowly, the Ashsaber's finger tightening a bit on the trigger, yet hesitating all the same.

"What's wrong? Why are you hesitating?" The R-Eins' pilot was beginning to sound impatient, as if he was starting to get bored with the game he was playing. "I've seen your history. You HATE that man, and everyone who follows him. This is your chance for revenge! Kill them now, and put this entire affair to rest once and for all!"

"....He's right, you know." Derek spoke up, his own voice sounding tired. "This is your chance to end this, here and now. Do it, and end this before it goes any further." Taking off his visor, he stared blind at the Ashsaber, not seeing it, and seeing through it to the pilot inside at the same time. "Don't hesitate, Rena. If there is an enemy in front of you, do not ever hesitate. That's something Rei taught both of us, remember?"

"....Even at the end of your life, you still know exactly the right thing to say." Rena said, arming her weapon. "Luna's judgement will not spare you, Black Wings. I won't hesitate."

Without any warning at all, the Ashsaber suddenly turned to face the lone Gespenst and fired, demolishing it. Even as she did, two of the Sword Breakers launched, zeroing in on the two holding the Fei-Yen and shooting them both in the head. Even as Fuyume began to fall, Rena was there to grab her by the arm, hoisting her up and placing her down gently on the deck of the Tsubasa.

"I know what you're going to say, and you can go straight to hell with it." Rena spoke with a furious passion, the entire situation apparently angering her beyond belief. She turned to face the R-Eins, leveling her weapon at the machine. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I am NOT some pawn to be moved around on a board for your amusement. My revenge will be on my terms, and no one else's. I refuse to dishonor my brother's memory by shooting even his murderer in cold blood. If you don't like that, that's too damn bad."

"......Mercenaries. Why am I not surprised that you decided to become rebellious NOW, of all times?" The enemy commander said, sounding disgusted. "Very well, then. I'll just do it myself."

As he finished speaking, the large shoulder cannons on the Eins began to power up, intending to fire on everything in it's way and end things once and for all. Or rather, it would have, if there wasn't the sudden sound of something being impacted at high speed, just before one of the two Taussendfusslers that had landed on the deck came flying straight at the Eins, causing it to jerk to the left in reaction and taking off the entire left arm and cannon of the machine anyway.

"GOAL!!!!" Momotaros' voice called out, as the Grungust 21 stood back up from it's kick. Looking over, they spotted the second transport plane as it was starting to take off, and quickly moved over and actually pushed the thing off the deck of the ship before it could escape, destroying whatever soldiers had made it back to the transport in time. "Now, let's finish him!"

The enemy commander didn't even bother to leave a parting shot in his wake, before turning around and taking off at high speed. Satisfied that he was taken care of, everyone turned their attention to the Ashsaber still holding a gun on deck.

"This doesn't change anything, Black Wings." Rena finally said, turning away from the ship as she started to take off. "You WILL face judgement for your sins some day. Count on that."

As she took off and flew away, Derek closed his eyes and placed his visor back on. "I always do." He murmered out loud, before turning away from the window and approaching his chair. "Ash, get Fuyume inside before something else happens, please." He said as he sat down, then tapped the comm button on the chair. "Alexis, you there?"

"Hai, Derek-sama!" Alexis' voice filtered through the comm, with a bit of static. "I'm already turning us around now!"

"Attagirl." Barona said with a grin, looking over at Haruka. "Engine room, huh?"

The bartender shrugged. "No one ever expects the Blue Wings to have a control override down there." She replied casually. "I assume that's why you had it put in in the first place."

"When in doubt, make it up. Hasn't failed us yet." Derek said, getting back up and walking over to the window, looking out into the darkness of the nighttime. As the ship turned, the moon became visible from the open window frame, allowing some of the moonlight to reflect off his visor. "I'd say this adventure has gone on long enough. Alexis, take us home."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #894 on: May 15, 2009, 12:02:34 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
-Wan fey Lo-

Wan was standing in the Private dock that held the red Ashsaber the still under repair Valsion Kai and another Giant Machine currently hidden for plot reasons.  He held a hand held Com device which displayed the rather fuzzy image of Yazan Gable.

Yazan: "he seemed to be doing well had those Blue Wanks or whatever at Gunpoint  then that chick went and turned on him.  Made him drop the hostage and then that Granust decided to play Football with the transports"

Wan: So in the end he failed?"

Yazan "I guess so but you don't sound surprised."

Wan: "not really the fact I failed proves that they are Stronger than we ever guessed.  And It was inevitable he'd learn the same thing soon enough.  Hurry back."

as Wan closed the com link a gate opened and an R-eins entered.  Wan, a malicious smile on his face walked towards the mech and met it's pilot as he exited.

Wan: "I tod you can't rely on others.  Didn't I?  The only thing that matters is your own power."

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #895 on: May 15, 2009, 12:15:13 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:17:25 AM by Derek »
~???~

----

The Eins' pilot regarded Wan as he spoke, then calmly shrugged. "Perhaps." He said simply, looking at the damage his machine had sustained. "The flames of hatred don't burn as brightly in her heart as I thought they did, but no matter. It's still all going according to my plan. Most of my goals were accomplished long before that man even broke out of his cell."

Turning, he started walking away from Wan, pulling a small flash drive out of his pocket as he did so. He might have lost his chance to end things now, but there were plenty more waiting just around the corner....

----

~AGGF HQ Airspace: 7:32 AM~

----

As the sunlight began to break over the horizon, the sight of the wounded, broken, yet still mostly intact Aoi Tsubasa came into sight of the base, sending a signal to request a landing berth in the dock. In the same signal, they also managed to put in a request for several repair crews, a full janitorial staff, a keg of something deemed illegal in six countries, and a copy of the Wall Street Journal.

Try as the world might, they were not yet rid of the Blue Wings.

IP Logged

« Reply #896 on: May 16, 2009, 09:58:12 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
-AGGF HQ-
   -Duragreiz-

Bridge bunny: Captain Bright, I'm recieving a mesage from Sakura's home.

Bright: Is it important?

Bridge bunny: Wait a moment sir I'll find you

The bridge bunny talks to the person on the other end for a minute before turning back around to talk to Bright

Bridge bunny: It's a maid that works for Sakura's family, she is just calling to reassure Sakura and her sisters that their home was attacked but, the attackers were defeated and their mother is alright.

Bright: Anything else?

Bridge bunny: Their mother is currently trying to find out who attacked them and says that she'll send us any info that she finds.

Bright: Alright, relay the message to Sakura and tell Gai about the message because he has Sakura's family history and this may be bigger than it sounds.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #897 on: May 17, 2009, 12:10:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 08:04:51 PM by Derek »
~Aoi Tsubasa Lounge: 9:13 AM~

----

"Man, this place looks like crap." Kanzaki commented as he sat down on the couch, looking out at the still-embedded door in the wall. "I mean, I know I'm partially responsible for it and all, but still."

"It's not my fault they had a self-destruct function." Haruka said as she handed a bottle of beer to the man and sat down next to him, popping the lid on a nearby opener. "I did the best I could with what I had to work with."

"Ah, you're fine. No one died, the ship still flies, and we even managed to get another part of the band back together." Kanz said assuringly as he popped the lid on his beer and held it over at her. "All in all, I'd say it was a pretty fun night. So, cheers."

The bartender looked at the offered bottle for a second, then clinked her own against his. "Cheers." She said with a smile, before taking a drink. Adjusting herself a little closer to him, she finally leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. "I missed you, you know. You kept me even more worried than Derek does."

Shifting his beer to his other hand, he reached his arm around her shoulder in response. "Sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." He said gently, leaning over and kissing her on the forehead. "I'm here to stay this time, my little Haru-rin."

"Be glad no one else is around...." Haruka said quietly, after a moment. "This is the most comfortable I've been in a day and a half. I'd really hate to have to hurt you for saying that around other people...."

IP Logged

« Reply #898 on: May 17, 2009, 01:53:25 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:55:51 AM by Sume Gai »
--AGGF HQ--
-Sume Gai-

Gai Sighed and leaned back in his chair

"Geez sometimes I'm thankful I don't have to sleep anymore" 

Things were happening Pretty much everywhere all at once.  The situation between the EFF and the DC had shifted drastically mainly thanks to the events unfolding in America but also in part thanks to the Unknowns, which had been officially designated Einst now, appearing across the globe though in limited numbers.

as it was Gai was having a hard time keeping up with everything.  He'd received word of the small hit and run attack on Izu in which very minor losses had been sustained.  He also was notified that Sakura's family had indeed been attacked, while gai did want to know more there was too much on his plate to do anything about it.

Soon however another message came this one seemingly good news for once. The Tsubasa had finally returned.  Gai left his office to go meet them as they docked both as a courtesy and an escape from his own office.  When he finnally saw the ship he whistled at it's condition

"Astonage will not like this"

He'd heard it was bad but with this much damage Gai was surprised it could still fly.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #899 on: May 17, 2009, 02:14:21 AM » by alaras
WHILE RETREATING FROM IZU:

Matt: Raizen, let's head for the pickup point!

Chris: Got it, V.  Willy's free, and we're good to go!

The new Crimson Fangs, with prisoner in tow, moved about 50 miles from Izu into the Pacific, where a Killer Whale sub was there to take them back to the Cradle.  Given the EFA's usual methods, it was smooth sailing from there.  Eventually, Nate pissed Matt off enough to get gagged and thrown in the brig despite Chris's protests.  It would only be a matter of days before they were back at their temporary home...
IP Logged

(Read 250243 times) 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61
Jump to: