i love working at game crazy.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: I love working at Game Crazy.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 4354 times) [1]

I love working at Game Crazy.
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:54:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
My first paycheck, and I just bought a PS2, Virtual On Marz, and Metal Saga. Discuss.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: I love working at Game Crazy.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 09:56:41 PM » by alaras
That's with a STEEP employee discount.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 10:01:11 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I don't know how Derek but, you are working at my favorite game store. Three cheers to the person who thought of Game Guard.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 10:22:46 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Man, I applied like three months ago. Didn't make the cut then, but I'm hoping they'll take me in for the holly-days. I too am eying Metal Saga, as well as a Wii and Nerf N-Strike. Because it's a nerf gun that you can put your Wiimote into! That just has to be awesome, no matter how fun the game itself is!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 10:59:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Fun fact: My employee discount's only 10%. But PS2s pricedropped sometime recently. I was planning on forking out $80, but only had to fork over sixty for the thing.

Course, the second controller and memory card got me back. -_-;;

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 04:27:28 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Derek, I think you should check out a website called customerssuck.com. It's a message board for those customers who think they're god in comparison to those who work in retail.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 04:36:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Heard about it, took a peek one time. Not that interested in it, personally.

Okay. So, I'm playing Metal Saga. Real quick, where do I need to go to customize paintjobs? This Buggy is cool and all, but it is not blue enough for my egomaniacal tastes!

IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 10:46:22 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
Metal Saga. It's fan-tastic. :D

I think you can customize your paintjobs in the garages where you install new tank parts and such. I might be wrong since I played the game a while ago, but try that.
IP Logged

(Read 4354 times) [1]
Jump to: