progress news ~ hourai high marches onward

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Hourai High marches onward

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 7149 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Hourai High marches onward
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:55:03 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
satsu finished translating Hourai High´s script about a month ago, maybe a little longer. Again, nothing to show off, I´m afraid :/ Also, mind not the busted previous news post (and its missing comment link); it´ll get fixed soon.

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Hourai High marches onward
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 01:24:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Finally, the chance for my own little Fumoffu adventure is drawing near.

Luna help us all if Hourai gives you a mascot's costume at some point.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Hourai High marches on
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:38 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
I'm not sure if I've ever heard of this one, but Derek's post makes it sound like it'll be a good time, so I'm looking forward to it anyway! AGTP has been introducing me to a lot of new series lately, it seems.
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Hourai High marches onward
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 05:44:54 PM » by Chibi Kami
I've been looking forward to this one since it was satsu and Magic Destiny's joint project.
Geez, that was forever ago...

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

(Read 7149 times) [1]
Jump to: