progress news ~ lady leaps ahead

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Lady Leaps Ahead

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 11181 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Lady Leaps Ahead
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:57:01 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
This one too! Ladystalker has also been fully translated, also thanks to satsu! Unfortunately again, nothing to show for it yet :/

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Lady Leaps Ahead
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 01:23:36 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
HELLZ YEAH~

*Celebrates with large amounts of caffiene*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 12:51:29 PM » by BadChad
Awesome! Glad to see some progress on this project. I loved the one for Genesis but dont want to try this one out untill the translation is released. Great work :)

IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:30 AM » by Oddoai-sama
Signing up for the occasion. Go figure.
Anyway, that's good enough news for me. This, along with Royal Stone and most SRWs, is one of the translations I'm looking forward most as far as AGTP is concerned. Even if it's not inserted yet, any progress is welcome. :D

By the way, thanks for all the RPGs brought to my attention via these translation projects, especially the less famous ones which I wouldn't have necessarily heard about otherwise. Keep up the good work!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 01:19:48 PM » by AmineHsu
Can't wait!

Thanks again for all the time and effort Gideon.=^^=
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 06:55:55 PM » by moofwoogle
I've been waiting for a translation for Lady Stalker for a long time!  I'm looking forward to the final patch!
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 09:01:45 AM » by uncleungie
Hot shit! I've been waiting for this for untold years! Hooray!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 02:10:27 AM » by Hfeline
I'm hoping to play this soon, but you say that you have nothing to show for it.  That said, as a fan and someone who supports fan trans whenever the opportunity is there, is there anything that I might be able to do? 
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 12:55:58 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Just don't ask when it'll be done, that's about all there is for ye to do.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 11181 times) [1]
Jump to: