progress news ~ last but not least, madara 2.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Last but not least, Madara 2.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10945 Posts, 520 Topics, 742 Members, Latest Member: Peyton

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 9671 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Last but not least, Madara 2.
« on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:19 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Tom finished this one a while ago, but I never mentioned it, because I do so love posting screenshots of this stuff. But alas, again! Nothing to show for it yet, I´m afraid.

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Last but not least, Madara 2.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:07:08 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Yay for dororo! I mean, Madara....shame I still haven't found time for that NES one.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 12:33:17 AM » by JuniperSprouts
I bought this SFC rpg on ebay back in the late 90's or early 00's.  It is collecting dust, along with @100 other incredible SFC strategy and rpg games.  My conquest of the Japanese language never happened.

Thank you for working on these projects that, sadly, make up one of my biggest pleasures in life.

Best wishes,

James

(first post)
IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Last but not least, Ma
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 11:27:22 PM » by Helgen X
I just signed up to talk about this game, because I have waited so patiently for it. Before that though, I just want to say thanks a lot for the other rom translations although I'm moving with my wife and kid to Japan soon, but it's always nice to play in my native language.)

Just want to ask is there any patch going to be released yet before the final? I'd love to play it even half patched, as I can understand some hiragana and katakana and some nihongo as well.

Thanks dudes.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:25:21 PM » by jiglesias
How is the translation of this game? Two years ago that nothing is posted on the site about it.

Thank you for your attention ^ ^
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 02:39:43 AM » by jiglesias
Hello guys! This translation has been standing still for quite some time. Could someone tell me how the project is? I dream of zeroing this game for years! Please someone answer!
IP Logged

(Read 9671 times) [1]
Jump to: