The Pantheon
July 06, 2020, 06:48:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcement News ~ LUNAR announced - feedback wanted  (Read 62888 times)
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2008, 05:03:10 AM »

Mystere. The Quattro Bajeena of Lunar.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Ianator
Bishop

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 09:52:23 AM »

As in, pilot who wears sunglasses and operates a golden mech that also has sunglasses Quattro, or just-plain A CHAR Quattro? Or should I wait and see?
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »

Wait and see. You'll laugh, you'll possibly cheer, you'll definately groan.
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 01:59:05 PM »

Wait and see. You'll laugh, you'll possibly cheer, you'll definately groan.

No kidding.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »

I think that was the best part of EBRemix, was Mystere got a slightly expanded part, and references in the epilogue.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supapowadood
Initiate

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »

What is the DEAL with this?  I need some info.  Project's been done for 6 months w/o release, what is happening?  Please, I need to know!
IP Logged
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 07:31:10 PM »

It'll be done when it's done. Till then, wait with the rest of us.
IP Logged

JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

It'll be done when it's done.
Like Duke Nukem Forever.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »

It'll be done when it's done.
Like Duke Nukem Forever.
Lies and slander. We all know that game was secretly cancelled years ago.
IP Logged

ultpaladin
Initiate

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

The original post asked if it should go into beta testing or go through another round of edits.  Both methods would probably make the script a little less "wooden" but the first choice would hopefully reduce the workload at least a little bit of the people who have done so much work to get these games translated and playable.
IP Logged

Churchill: If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: