megaten closed beta. i'm in, anyone care?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 44632 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 08:27:52 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
First thing, I needed a name, and that was the first thing that came to mind that probably wouldn't be in use, and second is thank you for the info. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Chris, what about you?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:20 PM » by ChrisABlair
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:24:44 PM by ChrisABlair »
ChrisABlair, of course... if the freakin' installer would f'n work for me!  Yes, I'm having a problem with the installer, and I dunno why

EDIT: Nevermind.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 08:53:06 AM » by Speaker59
Hunh. Atlus is handing out closed beta keys through the Atlus Faithrul newsletter emails, it seems.

So I'm in, and will be setting up tomorrow night.
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2008, 01:48:56 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Hunh. Atlus is handing out closed beta keys through the Atlus Faithrul newsletter emails, it seems.

So I'm in, and will be setting up tomorrow night.

Yeah I got one on the six so I signed up just before loggin' on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLVEAsoVTs

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online is the first MMORPG in the 20 year-long SMT franchise (Digital Devil Saga, Persona), and it's free to play!

Convince, seduce, and intimidate Demons to fight along your side in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. Fuse Demons together and create new breeds! Use your Demons as mounts to travel the world of Imagine Online. Discover all 200 of them!

Personalize your character's wardrobe in thousands of ways. Dress your character in modern and futuristic Tokyo fashions. Trade clothes and accessories to create the look you want.

Fight alongside your friends using a real-time combat strategic combat system. Choose to slash swords, shoot guns, and cast magic spells. Dodge, parry, and counter with expert combat techniques.
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2008, 02:37:59 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I'm in. Tip: You don't need a key to download or play.

So yeah, my character name is GideonZhi. I just started, dunno if I'll play much, but eh whatever.

IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 04:35:55 PM » by jolly_old_saint
If they keep it going for a couple weeks, I might have time to start.

More importantly, why hasn't anyone answered my Hitler question?

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 05:23:50 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'm playing by the name Ranrei if I run in to any of you XD
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2008, 06:35:59 PM » by ChrisABlair
Hey, Chaostic, add me, bro.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2008, 07:05:16 PM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:19:35 PM by jolly_old_saint »
I made an account now, mostly just to check the character creation (not too varied, but I wasn't really expecting much).

If you see me, I'll be playing as "Fritz"...mostly as everything else I could think of was taken (Old Saint Jolly? REALLY?!).

...so what's the point of this beta key, then? And more importantly, why hasn't anyone answered my Hitler question?

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone ca
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2008, 10:52:15 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
I'm in. Tip: You don't need a key to download or play.

Really now! I better join in, if I can. I think my intel integrated junk won't run it, though. It'll hardly (barely, if at all) run something like Mabinogi. Worth a shot though.

Arle had me sold on this when it was mentioned that the music consists of SMT II remixes. (Truth be known: liked SMT I's OST better, but I take what I can get.)
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2008, 01:13:11 PM » by Speaker59
I'm in. EchoNull.  Won't have time to play till tonight, but then we'll see what's what.
IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2008, 04:46:21 PM » by AmineHsu
I'm Nevada for note.  I've had some technological and RL issues preventing me form getting on much, but alot of that should end or be eased so and I plan to play alot more.
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 12:06:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'll be playing in about two hours on chan3 for about a few hours
IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:52 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I'll be playing in about two hours on chan3 for about a few hours

Channel 3 is fail. Play Channel 8.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone ca
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 12:59:19 PM » by alaras
I'll wait for it to go open.
IP Logged

(Read 44632 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to: