megaten closed beta. i'm in, anyone care?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 48843 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2008, 04:32:34 PM » by jolly_old_saint
Eight character Limit, Spaces need not apply.

That's the kind of thing that would've been nice to know while I was typing in random things.  >_>

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2008, 11:10:16 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I named it SoulHack I was going to name it Spookies but I decided to make the reference more blunt anyone want to join
IP Logged

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone ca
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2008, 02:38:31 AM » by Keiseth The Mimic
I'm level 18 and I snuck into B1 of Shinjuku Babel. What a horrifyingly varied place. Got ambushed by Ruler of Shinjuku - Tarrasque. That was very bad.

I've left a strange impression wherever I fight, as I'm wearing  camo pants, dreamrock armor, a cool fedora and glasses. Wielding a giant hammer, screaming the lyrics to Motorheads "The Hammer."

Speaking of which, anyone have pictures of their characters?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3100/smtihammeriscomingdownnd4.png
 "Don't even run, don't try to hide, believe me, the hammer's gonna make you die!"

Sure, it's not the most functional of armor. But it leaves an impression. Dissonance, possibly.

I'm trying to figure out if the pixie has any redeemable qualities. As far as I can see, Hua Po does everything and more than the pixie, only the pixie has a weak physical attack and guard/counter. Hua Po gets offensive magic and "Kind of Healer" which doubles her healing power.

There's gotta be a reward for leveling up a pixie...
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2008, 04:28:47 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I ask a friend she said that they stop learning skills at about level 60 or 80 depending on the type
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:20 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I'm trying to figure out if the pixie has any redeemable qualities. As far as I can see, Hua Po does everything and more than the pixie, only the pixie has a weak physical attack and guard/counter. Hua Po gets offensive magic and "Kind of Healer" which doubles her healing power.

There's gotta be a reward for leveling up a pixie...

Pix learns Zio and an AoE Mag-Def power-Up, among other things.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2008, 05:10:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

I've left a strange impression wherever I fight, as I'm wearing  camo pants, dreamrock armor, a cool fedora and glasses. Wielding a giant hammer, screaming the lyrics to Motorheads "The Hammer."

Speaking of which, anyone have pictures of their characters?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3100/smtihammeriscomingdownnd4.png
 "Don't even run, don't try to hide, believe me, the hammer's gonna make you die!"

Sure, it's not the most functional of armor. But it leaves an impression. Dissonance, possibly.

*Looks at the picture*

Wow. That really DOES leave an impression.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2008, 10:06:13 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
Quote from: Arle link=topic=234.msg7565#msg7565
Pix learns Zio and an AoE Mag-Def power-Up, among other things.

Nice! That'll redeem her a bit. The Kiss Throw is handy but whenever something turns their attention to her, she's pretty much a goner. Still, must be better than a Hua Po, without like, any physical defenses whatsoever.

Wow. That really DOES leave an impression.

A good one? :D

I ask a friend she said that they stop learning skills at about level 60 or 80 depending on the type

Not bad. That's a great deal longer than I figured. It seems like that if you want a really good demon, you're going to have to fuse them and get the 'perfect' skill set for whatever you're after. The game is clever though, because defense from standard threats alone would be half your skill bar... sacrifices will have to be made.

Also, Fire Breath is several thousand times more useful than "Spin." I want a Demon-Buster version of it.
IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2008, 10:18:51 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Just a reminder that I can be found on Channel 8. I have recently become capable of imbuin' gears with simple enchants. My gear from Enchants only gives me +10 Mag.  Dandy dandy.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2008, 10:37:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Man, if my computer weren't so slow at 3d MMOs I'd already be there. As is, I can't even play Mabinogi.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:05 AM » by jolly_old_saint
What's the point of pictures when there's all of five faces (read: hairstyles) and most people wear the exact same thing? That said,
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8876/fritzts7.png

That collar's got to be uncomfortable when the thing "cleans" itself.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2008, 09:13:48 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 09:23:56 AM by Arle »

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2008, 11:11:11 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2008, 01:17:57 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!

Yeah, I always thought it had kind of a Maytag look to it.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:24 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
well I'm about to enter the gray tunnal wish me luck
IP Logged

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05:45 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
well I'm about to enter the gray tunnal wish me luck

As ye read this, if ye went in alone, ye've pobably failed unless ye're a melee fighter and made VERY effective use of yer demon. I'm willin' to assist best I can in that instance.

Otherwise, gratz.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 48843 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to: