megaten closed beta. i'm in, anyone care?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 46202 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 06:18:51 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
lucky I wasn't alone but it was easier then

Silver when we got to the boss those deformed Cait Sith rushed us we wound up fighting most of them at the door

mind you I was level 16 when we did Gray and 17/18 on silver my poor Datsue-Ba did her best but it wasn't enough I had to call out Nozuchi to take on the boss it's self

god I cant wait till I get to lvl 28 so I can get Setanta
IP Logged

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone ca
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2008, 08:18:37 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
Last night my typical traveling companion was absent, so I just wandered around aimlessly. I explored Ichiguya, south of Shinjuku, and got a Harpy and High Pixie. Failed to get a knocker, though. I also checked out both dungeons there; pretty cool stuff.

Then I went east, and I forgot the name of that place. Where the ICBM hit, is all I remember. Kind of boring, but it was a lot more open than other areas, so it was a good exploration experience. No new demons, though I did fight some really neat things.

I went further east to Ueno, and only just got in. So far, no new demons yet, but I suspect I'll find the Gaian Church here. It's a fun looking desert environment with a home point with charged access by a Gaian fellow. Gotta peek around some more.

Current thoughts:
   Why do I have to babysit my demons? Half the time they sit there doing nothing, even the ones that are "Open Hearts" with me. The rest of the time they're stuck in Defend/Counter and don't break from it.

High Pixie: Nice weather, isn't it? -- said while inside a quartz cave. Er, yeah, guess it kinda was. Crazy pixies.

Mirror Inugami are the most ridiculously hate-able enemies I've ever seen. All the hatefulness of Inugami, now with spell reflection. I wonder if it keeps that trait when contracted...?

Nothing can't be solved by attacking en masse.

Lastly, I'm level 18 I believe, and it takes ages to get any stronger. This isn't cool; in two levels I could ride that Nimble Cerberus that mysteriously appeared in my COMP.
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2008, 06:15:55 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Lastly, I'm level 18 I believe, and it takes ages to get any stronger. This isn't cool; in two levels I could ride that Nimble Cerberus that mysteriously appeared in my COMP.

ah that you got it from doing the mount quest
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2008, 09:50:51 PM » by Keiseth The Mimic
Ah, good. I thought Kuroe's Cerberus had returned as a Nimble Cerberus-- dissapointing, as I believe its stats were better before it left...
IP Logged

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2008, 01:48:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2008, 02:38:58 AM » by alaras
FINALLY got an invite!  I'll let you guys know what my name is when I finally get in.
IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2008, 02:49:29 AM » by jolly_old_saint
...you never needed an invite. Just get the game here (or somewhere else) and use an Aeria Games forum account.

http://files.filefront.com/Shin+Megami+Tensei+Imagine+Online+Client/;12521810;/fileinfo.html

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2008, 03:16:10 AM » by alaras
Actually, it's still closed-beta.  You have to wait till Aeria sends an invite or it won't work.
IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2008, 07:31:10 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Actually, it's still closed-beta.  You have to wait till Aeria sends an invite or it won't work.

This has proven to be false.

As evidence, the morons have already invaded and it may as well be an open beta now.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2008, 12:04:10 PM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 12:06:17 PM by jolly_old_saint »
Yes....because only intellectuals understand the concept of waiting for a couple days.

....at any rate, all you need is an account on their forums and the installer. And maybe the patience to farm tuna cans, but that comes later.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2008, 12:58:44 PM » by Speaker59
This may be a shameless plug, but
http://imagine.wikispot.org/Demon_list_by_level

Hope it helps :-)
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2008, 09:50:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2008, 01:24:59 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 02:01:28 PM by Chaostic »
if anyone is interested open beta starts in about a 12 hours
IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 03:19:34 PM » by Speaker59
if anyone is interested open beta starts in about a 12 hours
if anyone is interested open beta starts in about a 12 hours now!
IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 10:08:59 PM » by alaras
I'm in the open beta.  Username: Alaras.  I tend to stick to channels 7 and 8.
IP Logged

(Read 46202 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to: