megaten closed beta. i'm in, anyone care?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 47967 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Re: MegaTen Closed Beta. I'm in, anyone care?
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2008, 01:46:40 AM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 01:49:38 AM by jolly_old_saint »
Hm. Apparently it takes over a million hours to take your only character's name down. Would've been good to know before I typed "555JOS" in frustration.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2008, 02:34:35 AM » by Keiseth The Mimic
That was inherited from Mabinogi, I think. When I gave that game a test drive, getting my character deleted took a silly amount of time.

Not sure what to make of a character if I keep playing from here. Melee + Curative was kind of dull. I'd like Melee + Ranged (like the SMT 1 and SMT 2 heroes) but is that even plausible? That's a lot of skills to work on.
IP Logged

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2008, 04:01:58 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
crud it took me three hours to get to level 18

oh and Britannia is now recruiting members
IP Logged

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2008, 04:09:46 AM » by jolly_old_saint
I kept saying "the british are coming," but would they listen?

IP Logged

« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2008, 08:30:22 AM » by Speaker59
I'd like Melee + Ranged (like the SMT 1 and SMT 2 heroes) but is that even plausible? That's a lot of skills to work on.
I'd expect that since they have a Mage/Melee Chain Expertise going with Demon-Slaying Fist / Destruction Dash, and a Gunner/Mage CE with Magic Bullet, there oughta be a Melee/Guner CE forthcoming eventually. *shrug*

I'm EchoNull on there, roving the channels at random.
IP Logged

« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2008, 07:43:08 PM » by AtlasTheStrong
I love this game. It's like mabinogi just in the Digital Devil world or as the good old jap's say Shin Megami Tensei. This is one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. That's my two cents.
IP Logged

« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2008, 07:58:19 PM » by Speaker59
I really like the active, complex, yet still vaguely turn-based combat system.... It's like FF12 crossed with Kuzuhoha Raidou crossed with the RPS aspect of Mabinogi (as mentioned). 

And I like the plot!  I'm just a bit scared of running out of it, but then I only managed to ~Act 5 in my CB time... so this oughta last me a while anyway, and free SMT is good SMT :-D
IP Logged

« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2009, 10:17:21 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
oh I don't lag on 8 so much anymore :D

I'm going to log on now
IP Logged

« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2009, 06:12:44 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Not to bump a non-circle related thread, but is anyone still playing this?

Having just finished the last current act, slightly disappointed at the lack of closure. Moreso at the lack of additional COMP slots. But I will give it credit for hooking me onto this MMOrperger madness. Next thing you know I'll be buying one (*shudder*).

Still on fairly often, still as 555JOS if anyone wants help or something.

IP Logged

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2009, 06:03:41 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
yeah I still play but I'm onlt on like 3 days out of the week
IP Logged

(Read 47967 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to: