persona 4

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Persona 4

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 8134 times) [1] 2

Persona 4
« on: December 08, 2008, 05:31:47 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I thought I'd bring it up because its out tomorrow XD
IP Logged

Re: Persona 4
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 06:36:43 PM » by ChrisABlair
Yeah, and I don't get to experience it until Christmas. *sadface*

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 07:18:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Not only do I work at a store that sells it and have it preordered, I've got a promo shirt for work that I've been wearing for the last two months.

Bwaha.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 07:33:06 PM » by ChrisABlair
Derek, you're a.... pretty awesome guy, actually.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 08:02:53 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Not only do I work at a store that sells it and have it preordered, I've got a promo shirt for work that I've been wearing for the last two months.

Bwaha.

I got a promo shirt at AX Gwahaha

and I might get it as a late birthday gift
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 08:25:44 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Depending on your store you may not get it until the 10th. Unfortunately I can't play it until I get my PS2 out of the pawn shop on the 17th.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 10:57:17 PM » by alaras
Depending on my cash flow, I might wait.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 07:14:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 07:22:45 PM by Derek »
This game kicks ass. Just figured I'd mention it.

I'm in early June, right now. The flow of this game actually feels a bit easier to deal with than P3's is. And Yosuke "Suzaku" Hanamura is fun to hang around with.

Chie: I can cook, if you'd like.
Yosuke: Hmm, let me think about--NO.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 08:00:18 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Chie: I can cook, if you'd like.
Yosuke: Hmm, let me think about--NO.
Oh, Aroduc. Your words have wooed me to this game.

Also, does anyone think this would be an acceptable gateway to the Nasuverse, or would I have to have prior knowledge to achieve full enjoyment, a la the much wider Super Robot Wars?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 08:32:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You don't really need to know anything about the prior Personas, other than the Velvet Room has officially gotten cooler since the last game.

That's pretty much it, I think. I actually find this game much easier to play than I ever did with FES, which kinda sucks.

IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 08:40:07 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Crap, I thought this was the Battle Moon Wars thread. Disregard my previous post.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:39 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Damn you for leading me on!

IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 12:35:14 AM » by ChrisABlair
You don't really need to know anything about the prior Personas, other than the Velvet Room has officially gotten cooler since the last game.
Actually, some knowledge of Persona 3 IS required for a nifty little experience in P4

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 06:25:02 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
like why Elizabeth's sister is working in the room?
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 12:25:04 PM » by ChrisABlair
And why you go to a certain place. OOOoooh, I don't wanna spoil it. It was AWESOME!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 8134 times) [1] 2
Jump to: