battle moon wars

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Battle Moon Wars

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 11235 times) [1] 2

Battle Moon Wars
« on: December 11, 2008, 07:43:59 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
it's a PC-made Super deformed Tactical RPG game by Werk . The series has a basic similarity to the Super Robot Wars series and its Super deformed looks, as well as taking its crossover concept using varies Type-Moon series.

it amusing (and the only birthday gift I got)
IP Logged

Re: Battle Moon Wars
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 07:45:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
it's a PC-made Super deformed Tactical RPG game by Werk . The series has a basic similarity to the Super Robot Wars series and its Super deformed looks, as well as taking its crossover concept using varies Type-Moon series.

it amusing (and the only birthday gift I got)

So, it's those Battle Fantasia clips that we find on YouTube?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 08:07:36 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
not quite but close enough

spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bXeR8Ty2t4

end spoilers
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 08:39:19 PM » by ChrisABlair
Chaostic, you've got Battle Moon Wars also? Right on! I have the full set.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 09:13:12 PM » by alaras
I'll have it soon, now that I know it's been translated...
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 04:08:43 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
me too chris it was given to me on the first but I haven't talked to Alex since he gave it to me so I haven't been able to thank him

anyway I'm on 39 now
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 04:26:21 AM » by alaras
Man, this download is taking forever!  I won't have it done by the end of the weekend at this rate!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 10:26:26 AM » by ChrisABlair
Oh, nice. I've beaten it twice.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 11:54:46 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I'm a little sad the Haruna might not have her GRaMXs(lookalike) attack after the next update but her new look will be a improvement for acts 1 & 2

poor Takumi he is the only person in the game who can't jump (stat wise of course)
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 04:24:13 PM » by alaras
Um, does anyone know how to apply the patches?  I'm kinda lost...
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 08:48:41 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
So, from my mispost in the Persona 4 thread...

Would this game be a good gateway into Fate, Tsukihime, etc. or would I need to have played the original games in order to truly "get it?"

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 08:57:46 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You need to play the original Fate Stay/Night.

I haven't played Battle Moon Wars at all, but Fate is that awesome.

And for me to recommend a visual novel...
Well, let's just say I never thought it'd happen.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:02 AM » by ChrisABlair
Ianator, you'd need to have read Tsukihime AND IT'S SEQUELS, Fate/Stay Night AND Hollow Ataraxia, or have minor knowledge of these visual novels to truly enjoy the game. I've only read Tsukihime and the sequels, and the Fate arc of Fate/Stay Night, and I still enjoy it. You just need a knowledge of these things like, Why the hell does Akiha's hair turn red? Why are there two Shikis? Why in the hell is Saber so awesome? There's my rant on things. Oh, and if you ever need said materials, Ianator, we can chat sometime. We live close enough to each other.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 12:24:19 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Why in the hell is Saber so awesome?
I asked Mister Owl. He told me to come back with a Tootsie Pop.

The world may never know.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 12:32:00 AM » by ChrisABlair
Nice. And according to reliable sources, only two more stages and the dictionary are needing to be translated! Hurrah, BMW will be in complete english!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 11235 times) [1] 2
Jump to: