battle moon wars

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Battle Moon Wars

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 12467 times) 1 [2]

Re: Battle Moon Wars
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 07:20:39 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Ianator, you'd need to have read Tsukihime AND IT'S SEQUELS, Fate/Stay Night AND Hollow Ataraxia, or have minor knowledge of these visual novels to truly enjoy the game. I've only read Tsukihime and the sequels, and the Fate arc of Fate/Stay Night, and I still enjoy it. You just need a knowledge of these things like, Why the hell does Akiha's hair turn red? Why are there two Shikis? Why in the hell is Saber so awesome? There's my rant on things. Oh, and if you ever need said materials, Ianator, we can chat sometime. We live close enough to each other.

MeltyBlood could answer one of those questions

I still think Sacchin should be able use her RM as a map attack
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 12:26:58 PM » by ChrisABlair
Ianator, you'd need to have read Tsukihime AND IT'S SEQUELS, Fate/Stay Night AND Hollow Ataraxia, or have minor knowledge of these visual novels to truly enjoy the game. I've only read Tsukihime and the sequels, and the Fate arc of Fate/Stay Night, and I still enjoy it. You just need a knowledge of these things like, Why the hell does Akiha's hair turn red? Why are there two Shikis? Why in the hell is Saber so awesome? There's my rant on things. Oh, and if you ever need said materials, Ianator, we can chat sometime. We live close enough to each other.
MeltyBlood could answer one of those questions
Like I said. It's a Tsukihime sequel. And I have all the versions of Melty released

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 02:45:31 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'd appreciate that, Chris. No telling when I'll next be at Heroes, though.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:20 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I have them too infact that's what I gave Alex for his birthday last month Act Cadenza team battles are well done

I love fighting games but I suck at them XD
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 10:08:35 PM » by ChrisABlair
Ah, what the hell. A drive to Carson City every once in a blue moon won't hurt. However, I'll be in Illinois for a while.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 09:09:53 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
you know a fully upgraded Shirou is a scary thing
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 05:14:31 PM » by alaras
Still can't get this game to work right.  Looking for a better torrent.
IP Logged

(Read 12467 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: