smt 1/re-asking if... question

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: SMT 1/Re-Asking If... Question

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 1992 times) [1]

SMT 1/Re-Asking If... Question
« on: December 22, 2008, 03:18:38 AM » by Isao Kronos Knight of The Lesser Internet Realms
The SMT 1 translation's fine, really. I was just wondering if you (Gid) ever thought about revisiting the SMT1 translation and using what you've learned/others have learned and possibly fixing a bug or two.

Also, I know I probably asked this on the previous iteration of these boards, but which version of SMT If... was the PITA to hack- the PS1 or SNES version?

CONCERTO!
IP Logged

Re: SMT 1/Re-Asking If... Question
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 06:40:58 PM » by Chibi Kami
If I might stand in for Gideon: Its been asked many times by many people (myself included) if he'll ever hack out the bugs in SMT1. The answer is its on his to-do list, and boy does he have a lot of bugs to work through (consequences of a rushed beta-testing period done by people who didn't actually win the game)

As for SMTif, um, you may have to ask elsewhere, as I can;t find anthing on google about it.
Anyone have more info on IF?

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

(Read 1992 times) [1]
Jump to: