release news ~ merry christmas - srw alpha gaiden

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW Alpha Gaiden

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 139679 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Re: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW Alpha Gaiden
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2008, 11:12:12 AM » by Omegaxboy
I also notice the voice isn't there in the game like the theme song in title menu and also when they are in battle, they don't shout out their moves.  I have the 031.48 and follow the guide posted by evilgouki and after created iso, I changed it to psp format and played on psp. 

The game runs fine but there isn't voice. The background music plays fine tho.  I notice someone posted this problem earlier in the thread.  Anyone else have the voice and opening theme song working?
what did you use to make the psp eboot? Every time I make one it says it's corrupt even though it works fine on my comp. (Also I use psx2psp and i've made tons of eboots with it...)

I also use psx2psp, not sure what version that is tho.
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2008, 11:16:55 AM » by Mannypooh
thats exactly what i did when i updated it, but i got that error :(
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2008, 11:34:01 AM » by Omegaxboy
I also notice the voice isn't there in the game like the theme song in title menu and also when they are in battle, they don't shout out their moves.  I have the 031.48 and follow the guide posted by evilgouki and after created iso, I changed it to psp format and played on psp. 

The game runs fine but there isn't voice. The background music plays fine tho.  I notice someone posted this problem earlier in the thread.  Anyone else have the voice and opening theme song working?
what did you use to make the psp eboot? Every time I make one it says it's corrupt even though it works fine on my comp. (Also I use psx2psp and i've made tons of eboots with it...)

I just grabbed the 1.4.2 from maxconsole and converted my game again and now voice and everything works. Yay.  Did exactly what I did with the 0.7 version before but this version supposely support cdda.

I'm not sure why yours is failing. Maybe try to re-rip iso and patch it again.
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2008, 11:37:20 AM » by Syuviel

I just grabbed the 1.4.2 from maxconsole and converted my game again and now voice and everything works. Yay.  Did exactly what I did with the 0.7 version before but this version supposely support cdda.

I'm not sure why yours is failing. Maybe try to re-rip iso and patch it again.
I just needed to update my psx2psp to the new version, i was using 1.3 or something.
IP Logged

Re: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW A
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2008, 11:43:55 AM » by NineInch
Hmm, too bad I can't get a working PSX emulator...
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2008, 12:29:20 PM » by teasel
uh i'm sorry if this was already noted but i'm playing on a real PSX and i'm having the no voice problem too... the game also gave me some trouble regarding save space but maybe that's a problem of my memory card and not the game... something i was wondering... anyone knows how to see what are the requirement for skill points?
IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2008, 12:46:20 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
i'm sorry but I get a error when ever I try to open the the zip file to extract the patch

it says the zip folder being invalid or corrupted and i have redownloaded it three times now
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2008, 12:58:54 PM » by grimallq
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 02:09:48 PM by grimallq »
I found a minor bug with the memory card.
If you load a blank (not formatted) memory card or a card image (like the pSX does by default) the game asks you to format the card and the purple/pink selection box in the formatting dialog is off.

Here it should be on "Yes"

Here it should be on "No"

Edit:
During intermission thers a diffrent bug with the formatting dialog. The selection box is fine, but "memory Card" is in japanese.

IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2008, 03:26:44 PM » by hothitsu
uh i'm sorry if this was already noted but i'm playing on a real PSX and i'm having the no voice problem too... the game also gave me some trouble regarding save space but maybe that's a problem of my memory card and not the game... something i was wondering... anyone knows how to see what are the requirement for skill points?

I had this problem with SLPS 31.47. Then I tried it the trick from evilgouki with the SLPS 31.48 version and it worked no problem.
IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2008, 03:29:58 PM » by hothitsu
For those who have trouble downloading from the site.
Here's a rapidshare link.

I hope this is allowed?:p

http://rapidshare.com/files/177053667/srwag.zip.html
IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2008, 04:14:23 PM » by teasel
so ummm let me get this straight... all i have to do is change the SLPS from 47 to 48 and it will work with voices? the faq doesn't even mention 48
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2008, 05:10:22 PM » by gamerk2
EPSXe has always had some issues with voices, depending on the plugins used.  For instance, playing the first Resident Evil, I had to use the default CD plugin for the voices to not get cut.  Its just picky like that sometimes.

You can give psX a try in order to see if its the game itself, or just EPSXe being picky.
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2008, 05:26:46 PM » by netherchorus
ill have to wait until a generous soul manages to put out a translated iso for this thing :( stupid vista

I'm running vista (not sure exct version on my laptop but it is a 64 bit version) and was able to patch just fine.  I had to use evilgouki's method because I have the 031.48 copy.  the only issue i had was because I was half asleep and didn't notice one of the lines modified needed to instances of 031.47 replaced and I only replaced the first one so it would crash with a lua error until I went back and corrected my mistake.
IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2008, 05:36:07 PM » by teasel
i'm playing this on a normal psx!
IP Logged

Re: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW A
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2008, 06:33:53 PM » by navybill1984
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 07:33:51 PM by navybill1984 »
Hmmm...I cant get the voices to work either. I've tried with Epsxe 1.7.0 and the Eternal sound plugin V 1.41, and  the other emulator as well, PSX, version 1.13.

Not sure whats goin on lol, im sure its not related to the patch, because the unpatched versions dont have voices either. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks

P.S: Im running version 47 of the game by the way.
IP Logged

(Read 139679 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to: