release news ~ merry christmas - srw alpha gaiden

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW Alpha Gaiden

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10855 Posts, 503 Topics, 683 Members, Latest Member: GeriMacPh

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 79999 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Re: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW Alpha Gaiden
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2009, 02:50:42 AM » by evilgouki
The easiest way to edit the cnf file would probably be to just right click the file, select "Open with..." and choose notepad to edit the file.  After editing the file, just save it from within notepad and you'll be good to go.
IP Logged

« Reply #181 on: February 26, 2009, 04:57:10 AM » by Nosaji
That's the thing I can't open it in notepad or rather it is not giving me the option to open it in notepad unlike the other ones that I edited. I'm currently using XP Home is there some plug-in that I'm missing that allows me to alter .cnf files?

BTW it seems to be identifying it as a SpeedDial file.
IP Logged

« Reply #182 on: February 26, 2009, 01:12:34 PM » by Dashman
weird, normally it appears with just right-clicking it. if it still doesn't, try right-clicking the file with SHIFT pressed. that worked back on win98. if it still doesn't let you, open notepad, go to File -> Open... and instead of "Text files" select "All files", so that you can open that .cnf file.
IP Logged

Re: Release News ~ Merry Christmas - SRW A
« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2009, 09:34:00 AM » by Drake333
I had trouble with that too. I changed the association in the file types section.

To do this, open "My Computer" and click on "Tools" and then "Folder Options" from the menu. A new window will open, click the "File Types" tab near the top. Now you should be looking at a large list of file types. Scroll down to "CNF" and select it. You should see it associated with Speedial. Click the "Change..." button to choose a different associated program for it. At this point you can select any text editor, I prefer Wordpad, but you can use whatever you want. Once you have chosen a program here and clicked "Ok" it should have the change listed in the listbox and you should be able to just double-click it to open it with the program you chose.

I hope that helps as it worked for me! ;)
IP Logged

« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2009, 02:39:58 AM » by immortal846
Anyone know how to fix cd-tool, mine keep crashing while im im patching the file. Would really like some help please.
IP Logged

« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2009, 10:42:55 PM » by ironstrike2099
i am play Srwag on my psp on stage 26 my copy freezes soon as the stage loads up. if someone has save data a level or two after stage 26 or tips to get past please e-mail me
IP Logged

« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2009, 02:19:48 PM » by DarknessSavior
Gid, do you need images of various bugs and typos still? I'm running through the game taking screenshots whenever I come across them.

~DS
IP Logged

« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2009, 09:59:13 AM » by jaychen0918
You were patching the file,really are?its good for you if you did that work..

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 02:00:00 PM » by Khandor
I'm having the same problem with cd-tool. I have the srwag.cue and srwag.bin, but when I go to install the patch cd-tool gives me an error. Anyone know how to fix this?
IP Logged

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2009, 03:43:35 AM » by Mekibos
check this out; i have 3148 version patch works fine with it once you do the following. take a look at the lua script i had to do some minor tweaking but it worked. if you still have probs 3148 users let me know i may have not been detailed enough.
1.update cdtools
2.go to the web address and look at the lua text script its the one i used to get my patch working hope this helps.

http://masterxagas.awardspace.com/srwag/index.php?id=patch

Can someone upload the updated cd-tools so I can get my patch working? Their site has been down for a while now and I can get an updated version of it.
IP Logged

« Reply #190 on: December 26, 2009, 04:11:14 AM » by redknight3
i really love this site :)
IP Logged

« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2009, 10:40:15 AM » by Ryvius
I honestly thought we'd be getting SRW Alpha for Christmas this year. Oh, how wrong I was!
IP Logged

« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2010, 01:15:10 AM » by AtlasTheStrong
I love your work and i have been a loyal fan for years now. I enjoy the story of SRW AG very much. But i was wondering if you plan on "finishing" this? It just throws me off with some of the text shooting of screen. Plus i have the curse of OCD and it makes it hard to focus on whats going on in this great game when i see o$#aAIrgr on their types. In no way am i asking you to do this or do i want to take you away from let's say SRW A or any of your other fine works in progress. I was just wondering is all.
IP Logged

« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2010, 11:39:14 PM » by MoRmEnGiL
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:50:54 AM by MoRmEnGiL »
IMPORTANT!

For people who have the stage 36 glitch where ryouma doesn't launch, try loading an earlier save and selling one or two not needed units to the bazaar.

It is quite possible that this also works for the Harry ord glitch in stage 32 ( i think) where musashi in getta 1 launches instead, though I have not tested this, if anyone does test this please post to confirm.

Update: so, it was not so simple.. I finally got it to work as it should though.. check this thread here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/580758-super-robot-taisen-alpha-gaiden/57253400
IP Logged

(Read 79999 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Jump to: