alpha gaiden g bits.....(erm....spoilers?)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Alpha Gaiden G Bits.....(erm....Spoilers?)

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3190 times) [1]

Alpha Gaiden G Bits.....(erm....Spoilers?)
« on: January 14, 2009, 02:21:09 AM » by smashmeforfree
Alrighty first off, thank you so much for giving me a chance to finally read one of these great SRW games. Been a fan of this site and it still keeps blowing me away.

Well now on to the matter at hand.........
G Bits.

I know how to get them.
But Im just havin a problem with stage 19.......
Latter part where your fighting Caris in the.....Batulia or whatever.
I get him to about 2/3rds health(any lower and Garrod jumps in to save the day, dum da dum) and its near impossible for me to kill him with one hit. I tried a X Divider/God Voice(the master of all support mechs) combo. Both with valor on and as much morale as possible. But to no avail. He still had 4000 left after..........Can anyone help? Or is it I just needed to upgrade my mechs slightly better. In which case Ill just wait till another play....lol.
Thanks.

Chica tah. I just died in your arms tonight. It must of been something..........you said? Is it you said? I cant read it from the screen. Sorry Bill.
IP Logged

Re: Alpha Gaiden G Bits.....(erm....Spoilers?)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:11:31 AM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
As long as Garrod isn't  in one of the spaces directly next to Caris, you can lower him to any health you want. And despite what GameFAQs says, you do not have to finish him off at point blank. (You can, though.)

Garrod does have to finish him, however, so be careful with who strikes the final blow.

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 11:06:54 PM » by smashmeforfree
So I cant have Garrod right next to Carris? Or only put him next to Carris if I can kill Batulia?

Thanks for the response.

Chica tah. I just died in your arms tonight. It must of been something..........you said? Is it you said? I cant read it from the screen. Sorry Bill.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:13:34 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
Yeah, 'cause that triggers the scenario's victory.

No matter how low his health goes, Caris won't run, but be careful about that three turn limit. Whittle him down with whatever you have, and finish him off with the Gundam X. (Cast luck and gain if at all possible, that's a generally good tactic to get some serious earlygame cash and levels. The J9 (bryger's crew) got 13 level ups for killing just one boss with gain)

IP Logged

Re: Alpha Gaiden G Bits.....(erm....Spoile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 03:59:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
As long as Garrod isn't  in one of the spaces directly next to Caris, you can lower him to any health you want. And despite what GameFAQs says, you do not have to finish him off at point blank. (You can, though.)
You can, and you should. Just for style points.

And you can't have Garrod next to Carris unless you shoot and kill Carris after moving Garrod there. If you stop without shooting him, you get the sneak into the mech and blow it up from the inside routine your party proposed earlier.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 04:58:30 PM » by TheTenderizer What is a flan?
It's not a skill point or anything, but did anyone else have Garrod beat Caris when he was in the lousy green mech?

That was kind of funny when it happened.

Tell no one
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 09:35:29 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It's not a skill point or anything, but did anyone else have Garrod beat Caris when he was in the lousy green mech?

That was kind of funny when it happened.
Yes.

Was even better, because EVERYONE went after Garrod, and he was dodging and killing like mad. Cannon-fodder from hell, I tell ya.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 09:52:58 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
Garrod is freakishly awesome for not being a newtype.

Not as awesome as Bright "Angel-Killer" Noa back in Alpha, but still awesome. >_>

IP Logged

(Read 3190 times) [1]
Jump to: