hell's kitchen

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Hell's Kitchen

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2138 times) [1]

Hell's Kitchen
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:48:14 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
This is a discussion thread on the show Hell's Kitchen with Chef Gordon Ramsay. A place where people on this board can discuss the events of the week's show.

This week: I truly think Coleen should have left this week. She's a weak link for the red team, and has no idea what she's doing. What business does she have running a cooking school?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

Re: Hell's Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 01:35:21 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Geez, 'Drew. We coulda been talking about this last night in the chat. :p

I want to see Gordon Ramsay retire from cooking. Not because I hate him or anything, I've actually picked up a few recipes from him. No, I want to see him retire from cooking and pursue the occupation he was obviously born to do: Fighitng crime.

Yes. I want to see Ramsay Man.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:38:47 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Derek, I only watched it around noon CST today. So, no I couldn't have discussed it then.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:25:45 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Two Scallops
Two Resotos
And one hot pipeing cut of
JUSTICE!!!

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

(Read 2138 times) [1]
Jump to: