chaos seed

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: Chaos Seed

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 5219 times) [1]

Chaos Seed
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:54:35 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
So I just read an article about an SNES/Saturn game called Chaos Seed. The article can be found Here.

It seems however that no one has translated this game for either machine and it actually seems to be quite interestin'. Does anyone know if anyone is workin' on it?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: Chaos Seed
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 12:14:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Huh. That DOES look pretty cool.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 06:30:57 PM » by Frumple
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:34:07 PM by Frumple »
A mostly random fellow here, but one that noticed the awesome of Chaos Seed a few years ago. From what I understand, at least a few trans groups have looked at the game... and then basically ran screaming. I forget the exact issues, but apparently it has some fairly major ones. There was at least mention of it at some point over on the romhacking.net forums, iirc, so you might be able to hunt up more precise info there.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 07:45:59 AM » by Djungelurban
It's been briefly mentioned on Magic Destiny's site so apparently someone there is atleast considering doing it.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 12:54:20 PM » by SirCyrus
Dynamic Designs is hard at work on it.
IP Logged

(Read 5219 times) [1]
Jump to: