a slightly odd request.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: A slightly odd request.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 16590 times) [1] 2 3

A slightly odd request.
« on: March 27, 2009, 10:26:26 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
For those familiar with Namco's Soul Edge/Calbur series (probably all of ye), I doubt there's anyone whom does know know of Ivy Valentine. Now, my request is a bit of an odd duck as I'm in search of an image of Ivy wearing a dress, as opposed to her typical Domme outfit.

Would anyone happen to know of one?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: A slightly odd request.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 01:10:58 AM » by alaras
I'll see if I can get someone to Rule 34 or Rule 35 it.  If so, they might do a clothed version afterwards, if you ask nicely enough.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 04:50:08 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Sounds like a rather convolted manner of action. Not to mention that if it doesn't happen in about five days it doesn't do me any good anyway.

There again, if that's the only option and they truly aren't, for some weird reason, any images of her in a dress, I suppose I haven't much choice, do I?

That said, I'd appreciate any effort made.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 10:52:31 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm guessing it's for a cosplay or a project that you need this for.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 01:50:57 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Role-Play character, actually.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 03:52:02 PM » by alaras
Sorry, no dice on my end, Arle.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:11 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Damn.  Ah well.

If anyone sees any Dress-clad Ivy images, lemme know.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 10:22:40 PM » by Chibi Kami
What manner of dress do you want (very general description is fine. Sexy, traditional princess, etc)? I'll draw it for you (ChrisABlair can vouch for my art skills)

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 06:17:52 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I appreciate that. Would ye happen to have some way I can contact ye GMail chat, YIM, IRC...  Hell, Steam? I'd actually like to go over finer detail, but I'd rather spare everyone else here the details.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 10:43:26 AM » by Chibi Kami
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:30:08 PM by Chibi Kami »
Email: *editted out*
It's in my profile =P

AIM: Chibi Azrael

Edit: Oops, email was hidden. Fixed now.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 01:27:24 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I don't have AIM, but I have sent ye a GMail.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 07:16:57 PM » by Adamjirra
Wasn't there a pic of her in a dress in SolCal 2 or 3? It was one of the portraits adorning the wall of her stage.
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 01:04:23 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I saw that already and it wasn't usable for my purposes. Either way, I've already outlined the details to Chibi and I'm awaitin' a pencil draft.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 12:51:52 PM » by Adamjirra
Ah, well at least you did get something . Good luck to you :D
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:10 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Indeed, thanks.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 16590 times) [1] 2 3
Jump to: