problem with smt

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: Problem with SMT

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 13786 times) 1 [2]

Re: Problem with SMT
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 09:45:40 PM » by Tenacious2
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 04:21:07 AM by JayBee »
************ did not say what version of the game I was loading. I had no way of knowing the patch would not work properly. As I had never attempted to make or replace a header before nor did I know what a header was and I was loath to practice it on other files I had no understanding of I completely forgot about the warning about version 1.1. It was not until after I had followed your explicit instructions and attempted to run it several times that like Star Fox 2 there might be more than one version of Shin Megami Tensei available and I might have downloaded the wrong one.  I checked **************** which was next on the list of searches pulled by the keywords our host generously provided for us and discovered there were several version of it available. I downloaded both versions that had the patch with them and tried each one in turn. Also the profile age was an error on my part. I am really 20 years old.
IP Logged

Re: Problem with SMT
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 04:23:50 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hello, it's me again.
I have censored your post without making any embarassing edits while I was in there, because I'm feeling exceptionally generous tonight.

We don't talk about where you got your 1337 W4R3Z RAWMZ here.

http://agtp.romhack.net/pantheon/index.php?topic=12.0
See rule 2.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 13786 times) 1 [2]
Jump to: