congrats to our new mods.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Congrats to our new mods.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 9138 times) [1] 2

Congrats to our new mods.
« on: April 26, 2009, 12:01:01 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Due to the recent influx of spambots, Arle, Derek, and JB have been added to the moderation team. Congratulations!

IP Logged

Re: Congrats to our new mods.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 01:09:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I have absolutely no idea which of my twenty six evil plans currently in motion managed to succeed in getting me this position.

But damned if I'm gonna argue.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 04:04:46 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Luna help us all.
THAT MAN....is a mod

Nice job D.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 04:30:03 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Atleast these boards are easier to use (and I assume mod) compared to the old board. That was a mess to find something as a user. I can't imagine how it was for moderators on the old board.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 06:13:11 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:15:32 PM by Arle »
o_O

I'm a mod?  What the hell?  Well, if ye insist, I shall dutifully accept the task with pride. My thanks to ye, Gid.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 06:24:29 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
You won't really need to do anything. It's mostly just keeping the spambot population under control. Adding a new ban every once in a while, deleting the bot postings. That sort of thing.

The Pantheon generally polices itself, which I see as a very good thing. But exceptional circumstances call for extraordinary measures.

IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 07:09:35 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I figured that to be the case, I was just more surprised that I was among the selected.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 09:10:47 PM » by TCM Chrono, by another name.
WE'RE DOOMED

ALL OF US

Signatures? We're in the lap of luxury now!
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 01:34:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*blinkblink*
I'm... a mod now?
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEHOLD MY TRUE FORM AND DESPAIR!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 06:11:02 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Whips JayBee*

Ah, hush!

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 07:42:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
SO JAYBEE, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: Congrats to our new mods.j
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 02:15:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Jay, your jorblox are showing.  That's not really good look for you.

After all Gon loves jorblox.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 03:36:30 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, I WANTED to quote Sigma, but couldn't remember what that Sigma quote I used to whip out all the time was anymore. Or even which game it was from(beyond one hf the PS1 games).

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

Congrats to our new mods
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 07:38:03 AM » by xerkitsko
Just that is necessary. An interesting theme, I will participate. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 03:01:45 PM » by Viral
Hello new mods, do some manly poses for us.

Rawr
IP Logged

(Read 9138 times) [1] 2
Jump to: