a-kon's next week.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: A-Kon's next week.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3024 times) [1]

A-Kon's next week.
« on: May 15, 2009, 10:26:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Just kinda wondering if anyone else was going.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: A-Kon's next week.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 12:50:39 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Just me and Ash?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 02:12:50 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
Looks like it. A-kon may be a big texas con, but it dosn't draw alot of outta towners.

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 02:11:47 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Actually, it does(2nd-largest anime con in the nation).
Just doesn't draw anyone from here, it seems.

Sidenote: it's kind of funny that most of the people attending Project AKon won't even notice the name is one big pun.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 10:46:59 AM » by alaras
Of course most of us won't be going to A-Kon if we aren't Texans.  Most of us also don't have the spare money to make that sort of trip, no matter how much we might want to.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 12:17:48 PM » by Ash Rudel aka Blackjack
I know whatcha mean Jay.
Wonder if we'll see some A-ko, B-ko or C-ko cosplayers there?

Obachan said this.....My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.
IP Logged

(Read 3024 times) [1]
Jump to: